• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
Years
  • Thank you. Your hack is amazing!
    I played V2 three times and love it.
    However, I'm having some issues in V3. I can't trigger Avara's event in Finagold Terrace. I keep entering the house but It doesn't start and where's Aries there?
    You need to finish the event at Mt Nocturne before going to speak to Avara. =)
    Hello guys real quick can anybody plz PM am link to a patched version i am a longtime fan but I cant patch it...
    Thx
    So you played V2. Take lunar lips back and do the same. I had nothing left too I had to retrieve everything again (emulator, rom, ips file...) =)
    How do i access the second floor of the SFS base as a seeker? I have captured the legendary beasts already and i don't know how to get Aries' reference.
    Did you finish every single mission before? I mean the ones given by the members. I am no Seeker so I don't know much about their improvement in V3.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    Did you finish every single mission before? I mean the ones given by the members. I am no Seeker so I don't know much about their improvement in V3.
    I suppose so, but when i talk to the people inside they say that they hope upstairs is finished soon. so im not sure what i have to do because i need to access it to get aries' reference apparently.

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
  • I suppose so, but when i talk to the people inside they say that they hope upstairs is finished soon. so im not sure what i have to do because i need to access it to get aries' reference apparently.

Do you play V3? using a totally new sav file?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    How is it fixed? Because everytime i go to the tournament that guy is blocking my way :(. What can i do about it?

McZ

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hate to bother you guys again so soon but I've spent the better part of the day trying to figure out how to get cut. From all the play throughs I watched it should be given out by the guy in the surf License building but when i talk to him he just talks about getting water pokemon. Oh and side note, i should have said earlier that your hack is spectacular i haven't been able to put it down :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    Can't get to the tournament, when I enter it the great maze is trees and I can't move

Do I catch the black charizard before or after the tournament?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    Hate to bother you guys again so soon but I've spent the better part of the day trying to figure out how to get cut. From all the play throughs I watched it should be given out by the guy in the surf License building but when i talk to him he just talks about getting water pokemon. Oh and side note, i should have said earlier that your hack is spectacular i haven't been able to put it down :)

Go to havabora beach, surf south and halfway you can surf east. Go to the east, and there you see a house wich gave you cut if you have a venusaur or some other pokemon capable of using cut.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • I need that info too. How to get Aries' reference and the path to Mt. Nocturne?

Aries reference is received by obtaining all three legendary beasts. You get to Mt.Nocturne from Finagold Terrace. I think it is the right side path at the big building in the back.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Been looking for the last legendary beast for Aries' reference, running around the entire world with repels on all the time. Would someone please kindly tell me where it might be? (Got Suicune and Raikou already).

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    What do i need to do before the second floor of the Seeker's base is finished? I have already captured all the legendary beasts but i still cant access the second floor.

Upon entering Finagold Terrace Shadrach should come and tell you the second floor is finished, and then it becomes accessible.

How is it fixed? Because everytime i go to the tournament that guy is blocking my way :(. What can i do about it?

If you mean the President and officers that was fixed in 3.1.

Thanks! That was a glitch, it should never have been available in the Surf building hence why I fixed it haha. The Cut building can be found in Cyan Sea.

Can't get to the tournament, when I enter it the great maze is trees and I can't move

Do I catch the black charizard before or after the tournament?

That was fixed, and you should probably catch it before the Tournament if you want to be rewarded for it. After the Tournament you won't be able to get the reward from your Career.

Can anyone tell me how to get waterfall

You can't get waterfall, it's not obtainable yet. Sorry!

Been looking for the last legendary beast for Aries' reference, running around the entire world with repels on all the time. Would someone please kindly tell me where it might be? (Got Suicune and Raikou already).

Entei can be sighted in the cave beneath Mt. Ore, then it will return to the Ruins Of Kala available for capture. =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    Alright got it but every time I try to do the tournament I get trapped by trees

Being a gym leader give me problems, when I try to be one o have a ground type but still can't do it

Where do I find the items to get the potion to cure the daycare pokemon

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Alright got it but every time I try to do the tournament I get trapped by trees

Being a gym leader give me problems, when I try to be one o have a ground type but still can't do it

Where do I find the items to get the potion to cure the daycare pokemon

You must have the wrong version - this was a misplaced warp present in 3.0 and fixed in 3.1.

There's an enigma berry in sogen gardens and a salac berry on natur path. arbok venom in. jita village.

You need three different ground type not fully evolved pokemon like the Gym Advisor says. Examples:

Sandshrew, Phanpy, Rhyhorn
    Cubone, Gligar, Sandshrew

etc

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    I got the three legendary beasts, went to Finagold Terrace and to the big building with the guard in front of it but there isn't a path in the right side. What should I do?

EDIT: I saw the answer now. Can you provide the V3.1 for download, please? I really want to finish the game! ):

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    You must have the wrong version - this was a misplaced warp present in 3.0 and fixed in 3.1.

There's an enigma berry in sogen gardens and a salac berry on natur path. arbok venom in. jita village.

You need three different ground type not fully evolved pokemon like the Gym Advisor says. Examples:

Sandshrew, Phanpy, Rhyhorn
    Cubone, Gligar, Sandshrew

etc

I used nex patch to my game, was that the right patch?

Back