• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 1 **THE NEW VERSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jillian didn't notice the plaster on the toes of her shoes biting through her flesh, nor take heed of the blood seeping into her cotton toe pads.

She danced and danced, losing herself in the whirl of motions. She was dancing a scene from the ballet "The Nutcracker". Her studio had performed it the previous summer, and it was fairly difficult.

She continued her frenzy, not caring who saw her.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I sighed and started on my way down. I passed an opening and saw Jillian dancing. Something seemed wrong though, it had a creepy feel to it. "Hey, are you okay?" i asked hesitantly, stepping cautiously into the area.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jillian couldn't even hear him. It wasn't untill her knees buckled beneath her did she stop. She fell to the gound and shook her head gently, still unaware of the boy's presence.

She lovingly undid the laces of her shoes and pulled them off, revealing blood stained toe pads. She gently pulled each one off, showing the bleeding and scarred toes that she normally hid from view.

She smiled at her feet.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Now I knew she had gone crazy. I ran over to her and threw some gauze in my pack over her feet and began wrapping them up to keep them away from infection.

"Jillian, what were you thinking?!" I chastized her. "You could have seriously hurt yourself!" Finishing the wrp, I gripped her fimrly by the shoulders and made her look in my eyes. "Listen to me. Don't mull over the past. It wasn't your fault, and Dumbledore will protect you here. I heard he once took care of a werewolf, and if he can keep a were wolf child safe here and he can keep me safe here, then you'll be fine. Now snap out of it. I don't like seeing you this way!" I said, becoming worried by her distant attitude.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jillian blinked and looked at him. "Brian?" she whispered, looking down at her feet.

"I think you should know that my toes bleeding is normal..." she said, rising and picking up the shoes. "I've suffered much worse."

Honouria grimaced, knowing full well what Jillian's obsession over her dance had done.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Worse?!" I said, my voice rising. "Jillian, you can't be torturing yourself like that! You can't makea habit of dancing till your feet are bloody stumps, or you'll have nothing to walk on soon enough! I have some serious problems of my own, but I've learned to deal with them and kept them from hurting my life, and you should too!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jillian shrugged him off. "Dance is not an issue in my life, and my feet are not bloody stumps..." she growled as she headed into the building.

She tossed another remark over her shoulder. "Dance is who I am, Brain. That's something you'll have to accept. It doesn't hurt, and it heals. It's not like I'm slitting my wrists or something!"

She clutched her own wrist as she said this before realizing she had and turning back to the building, hiding her face from him.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I had a look of agnoy on my face. I couldn't stand seeing her hurt herself. Just yesterdy she was happy and joyful, and looking at her now pained me to see her in such sorrow. I gave chase. I wouldn't let her suffer. I had been through that myself, and I knew where it led. She had to know people cared, or there woudl be no turning back.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jillian saw her shake off had proved to no avail. She took a sharp left, veering off down a hallway tword the Ravenclaw Dorms.

She was limping slightly, and forced herself to walk strait and tall.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I followed her aroudn teh corner, almost dropping my bag and I had to quickly grab it before continuing my pursuit. I would get her to talk to me. Otherwise she'll do teh unthinkable. And I couldn't let that happen.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Josh was looking for Lavender. He decided to look at the library. He walked in and found her talking to Crystal.
    "Hey Crystal!" he said. "Uhh... hey Lavender!" I leaned over to her and whispered: "I know you are an animagus!"

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Crystal heard him whisper to Lavender. Oh no she thought. What if Lavender thinks I told him?

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Lavender was shocked about this news.
    But there is no way he could of known...unless Crystal...no, she couldnt have told him! She promised! But now what do I do? she thought.
    Lavender didnt say anything, but ignored Josh's presence. She knew it was sort of mean...but, afterall, it was expected from her for being in Slytherin.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I was asleep in a chair in the common room again, still in the form of a girl. It was then that the old nightmare started, same as ever.

I was running through a field of endless darkness, trying to escape something and going nowhere fast. Then the voice came in as usual, an eerie hiss coming from everywhere and nowhere, saying "You're not the real son of your parents, you know. I'm your father and your mother's dad. YOU killed her, YOU ruined her glorious body She died cursing you, child. And now my friends..." The Chatterlings started oozing from nowhere, eager for my flesh. "...want to return the favor."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Yazzie swooped down out of nowhere. Yazzie! You were supposed to stay outside! said Crystal angrily. I found out why I came here.... I must show you.... said Yazzie dreamily as if in a trance. What are you talking about? Crystal asked,but Yazzie paid no attention,and Crystal's mind had a sudden vision...
    The room with the map near Dumbledore's office...the forest outside the grounds...something flashing like silver through it...people screaming...a hissing noise...many more things that were too blurry to recognize...and all through this Hounouria saying Another of the ones.....
    Crystal came back to her senses with a start. Yazzie! Why..Who..What was that about? she asked. But Yazzie was gone..

Last edited:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jillian continued to walk, still limping a bit. Her feet hurt...

She stopped, realizing in her hurry to escape Brian, she'd only gotten herself lost.

Need help? came Honouria's mindvoice.

Spare me the lecture, Honouria. I just want to get back to my dorm! Brain obviously can't understand my dance...

Honouria just smiled. Now now, be polite. I don't have to help you get back.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Errr... I`ll tell you later..." She said, disappearing.

*~*~*

Saphira slowly walked down the halls. She was bored and had nothing to do. How could she tell anyone she was related to Lord Voldemort? He didnt know, but he would find out eventually. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. There was no way to escape the truth.

Saphira suddently found herself outside again. She walked over to the lake and sat down at its shores.

What am I going to say? She thought sadly. "Hey Crystal, Lavender, I`m related to Voldemort and he`s probly gonna come after me!" Yeah right...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back