• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 1 **THE NEW VERSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC:We're all randomly wandering about Hogwarts.
    IC:Crystal wondered about the vision and Yazzie's sudden dissappearance,and finally decided that fresh air would help her thoughts become clearer. I might even find Yazzie she thought,but didn't want to get her hopes up.Walking outside,she noticed Saphira sitting by the lake,her cheeks wet with tears. "What's wrong Saphira?" Crystal asked in a kind,comforting voice,hoping she wasn't intruding upon anything.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "It didn't seem like nothing..." said Crystal,her voice trailing off. She quickly changed the subject. "Have you seen a bat anywhere around here?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jillian turned around.

"Look, I don't get close to people, okay? The only end up hurting me or I hurt them!" she said through teary eyes.

"Just leave me be..."

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    They were biting into my flesh, gnawing away at me. They tasted my fear, loved it. The voice laughed, as always. Just before one bit into my jugular, I felt conciouness returned. I awoke screaming, as always. I'd always had this dream, but it never ceased to terrify me. Taking a calming breath, I shifted my features back to those of a male and started pacing the common room.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira looked out over the lake. "Crystal...." She said quietly, never taking her eyes of its shimmering waters. "What if I told you I am related to Lord Voldemort?"

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Josh was ignored by Lavender. But he had other plans to try and get her to talk.
    "Just to let you know," he said. "No one told me. I figured it out myself. And please don't give me the cold shoulder..."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "Well,not exactly a pet,but more like a friend.." she replied,and then in answer to Saphira's question,"You told the right person,because I wouldn't judge you by your relatives,no matter how bad they are." She had heard soem kids talking about Voldemort on the train,and from what she had heard he was pure evil. How horrible she must feel.. thought Crystal sympathetically.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Miu," Kairi whispered a hint of sadness in her tone. "He's back." She continued, her eyes fixed at her shivering hands.

Miu hooted in a rather worried pitch. She continued on pecking on Kairi's side, trying to get her to attention. Kairi flashed a soft, forlorn smile at Miu, then averted her gaze at her then stared blankly at the lake in front of her. That lake had been her place to relax, but it seemed that it didn't helped her today.

Tiliting her head left and right, checking if anyone was around, she let out a sigh. She then took off the armband. It was still there, more complete in fact. She put back the armand and gave out another sigh before finally finally standing up. Without saying another word to her beloved owl, she left and searched for her friends, her intentions unclear.

Just forget about it.

She spotted Crystal and a girl she have seen once or twice before, they seemed to be talking. She put on a fake cheery smile and walked towards them, greeting them.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "Hi Kairi!" greeted Crystal cheerfully,trying to break the sad mood that had been there just moments before,acting as if Saphira had not told her anything.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Crystal's thoughts wandered back to the vision and Yazzie. "Have you seen that bat that disrupted Potions class this morning?" she asked Kairi. She was starting to worry now.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    OOC: Is Yazzie a boy or a girl?
    Hehe, sorry, I forgot. XP

Kairi meekly nodded. "Yeah, I saw him." She answered softly. "Why is there something wrong?"

OOC [again]: Sorry if it's super short, I'm kind of braindead right now. >>

Oh, and one more question. What day is it? Is it the first, second, third, etc. day of classes?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC:He's a boy,and it's still the first day.
    IC:"Where'd you see him? I can't really explain why. I don't quite understand it myself. That's why I'm looking for him." Crystal knew this was a vague descrpition but she wasn't sure yet on whether it was safe to tell anyone about the vision.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    OOC: Once again, sankyuu ~su. XD

IC: "You don't have to hide anything, Crys." Kairi blurted out. She gave a sheepish grin then rubbed the bck of her head. "Sorry, I didn't know what happened."

She paused for a while then closed her eyes, trying to recall where else she've seen Yazzie. "He...I--Oh, never mind."

She thought Crystal might want an explanation for her actions so she simply shrugged and said, "Gomen, I forgot."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Mew13 said:
    Jillian turned around.

"Look, I don't get close to people, okay? The only end up hurting me or I hurt them!" she said through teary eyes.

"Just leave me be..."

" If I get hurt it will be of no fault of your own, and I won't hurt anybody as long as I have my box with me." I said, sternly. " And so I won't leave you be until you stop sulking! That's no way to live!"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira smiled, to cover up the emotions she had just felt. "So your Kairi?" She said to the newcomer. There were lots of people Saphira hadnt met...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Crystal recalled the vision she had seen. Staring across the lake,she could see the forest from the vision,the one that Dumbledore had clearly stated as forbidden during his start of year speech,fittingly dubbed 'the Forbidden Forest'. Perhaps Yazzie is there? she thought to herself,uncertain of whether she should risk it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back