• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 1 **THE NEW VERSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: Well my idea was different and was in the origional RPG of MaH. I will also accept that. Please ask first though.
    I am braindead right now so continue posting. Don't mind me.
    *continues selling drugs XD*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Please pretend like I didn't change anything.My idea was stupid,and it's too early anyways. Crystal didn't see a vision. Sorry for the confusion.
    IC:"There you are Yazzie!" said Crystal aloud,picking up the bat whom she had just found hanging from a tree. "Come on you guys,let's get out of here. Everyone will be wondering why we're not at dinner," she said to Saphira and Kairi.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    <OOC>Around what time is it? I need to know whether to do another dream or really bring Eric into the story.<OOC>

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    <OOC>Alright, thanks.<OOC>

I'd dozed off again, for a while at least. Not that it was restful, or anything. Peace of mind was far and away a lonely ideal for me. Sighing, I got up and headed down to dinner, bumping into Eric along the way. He joined me for dinner at the Ravenclaw table.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "I..don't know..." admitted Crystal. A twig snapped nearby, startling Crystal into jumping. "This place is freaky.."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "This.... isnt good..." Saphira said, turning around in all directions. "One wrong turn could leave us wandering for day-no, weeks, in this forest..."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Crystal wasn't a panicky person, but she felt like panicking right now. "Where are we? How are we going to get out of here?" Then an idea both literally and figuratively occured to her, and she sent up red sparks with her wand. They sailed above the trees and made colorful, loud explosions high in the air. That'll get someone's attention thought Crystal, a smile spreading across her face. She was already good at magic, and this was just the first day.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Crys, we don't need that." Kairi said in an oddly cheery tone, since they were in a situation where she should be panicked. "You see, it's this way." She continued as she pointed at a path that seemingly leads to the deeper part of the forest.

"If you guys don't believe me, I'll go check it." She stated, her tone still filled with glee.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: *cries* I'm sorry everyone, but I've been banned from PC. Mom has taken the liberty to cut me off here. I apologize for any inconvienence, and just know that I'll always remember all of you.

*cries again*

*apologizes to mods for spamming*

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    OOC: THis pretty much means I'm leaving too. It's too bad she got banned. I had a very interesting character development planned out for Sam. :\ Oh well. I can't do it without her, as it's just not the same, So I'm pulling out too. I'll talk to you guys later.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    dark_espeon said:
    *sniff* okay.... bye..... why, why is everyone leaving?! ;.;

OOC: I hate to be the only realist here, but this is what happens when you try and restore an old rp. It dies quickly, because it's only a good idea for so long, until it gets boring. I hate to be the one who says this, but the harry potter thing...is kind of getting old...

Well that's all I have to say for this RP...cya guess around...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Everyone's leaving! *cries* Does this mean that we're not going to continue this RP? *is scared and sad*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back