• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 1 **THE NEW VERSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I was never active in the first one, and now I won't be in the second since you're all in favor of closing this. *sniff* Oh well..

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    How about we start anew? Make a new HP RP with a different plot, not a remake of the old. Like, perhaps, set the time after Harry finishes his time at hogwarts?

I didn't want this RP to die, but I thought it took so long just to finish a day. So maybe that's why this didn't work out as planned; it got boring to many.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    yeah, we should create a new HP RP!^^ it could have a different plot like marina said, and maybe it would be more sucessful...

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: OMG!!! SCARLETSKYE IS BACK! YAY! OH HAPPY DAYS!
    *dances around like King Kai when he said Goku defeated Frieza*

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Maybe...
    We could...
    Let's see...
    *thinking cap is on yet not working*
    Ummm...
    I like fudge?! XD

Maybe we could set it after the origional MaH series. Grown ups XD. Maybe they could be whatever and then come together to fight a guy or...
    Hmmm...

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    It's me again! Batesy!

I had an idea but I need everyone's OK so I know it can be done!

How about we have an RPG, where it's in the future, and there is one big selective school?

Just my idea...

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    No. Just unsticky it until we reach a decission of the new RPG and then close.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Hmmm....Well, time constraints made me rather inactive here, but I have a few ideas. One would be an all-out wizarding war, not the undercover, covert stuff we see going on now. They teach DADA for a reason, 'ya know...

Another would be WAAAAAYYYYY back, back around 100o C.E. when magic was feared and Hogwarts was founded.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Hmmm... The Hogwarts founding one would be a good one. Lack of technology and everything. Sounds neat.
    The wizarding war? That'll get spammy imo

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Oooohhh...Idea! SS suggested a little after. I can see a good RP taking place around the time that Salazar Slytherin left. One can assume that the Dark Arts took a significant rise in power around that time. Plus, it's a fairly unexplored area of the HP universe.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    I'm up for any "Olde Time" (Yes there is an e purposly). It would be a great exercise so we can take a break from moderness.

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Yeah that is one problem with olde timey stuff.

So who's up for an olde timey Harry Potter RPG?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back