• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ took down all the surrounding figures and they stopped coming for the moment, AJ sighed in relief but kept the firm handgun glued to his hand. Ready to shoot at anything that came his way. " Okay, I think they're backing off." AJ said to Lindsey in her new form, it was kind of funny really. To see her as a pokemon. AJ giggled and put the handgun in it's holster.

He took the cigarette out of his mouth and felt the back of it, it was warm and moist, the front he didn't dare touch, as it was still hot. He dropped the white burning stick and stomped it out, he then swiflty took out another one and got out the lighter.

" Man... Today just keeps getting weirder" Was all he could say as he put the cigarette in his mouth and lit the front, he breathed in and started to think. What in the hell is going on... He thought silently puffing on the cigarette, only slightly.

" Anyways, So you said that a ghost pokemon did this to you? That's real strange." And then with his own twisted humor he put put his ear down to her snout and said " What is it Lassy? Timmy's in the well?" He couldn't help it and he burst out laughing. " Soory bout that." He mumbled purposley using a british accent.

" So what's it like being a little furry pokemon?" He asked smirking, and then grimly thought to himself Hows it like being a seven year old runt in a diaper? Yed this day had been a weird one.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    OOC: No problem, we all have our own shedules.

Vicki Termia (raichu form) – South Of Pewter

After Katmai left to "check something out" I looked up at the apple tree. The tree looked much taller than it usually would be, but for some odd reason, I was not scared, in fact something inside me knew just how to get up there. 'Was it instinct?' I thought as I climbed up the apple tree, and reached a branch with quite a few ripe apples above it. I picked several from the tree, and started dropping them to ground, the smells of ripe apple making me salivate. I never thought the smell of apple could be so sweet. After I dropped some down for Dash and for Katmai(when he came back) I grabbed one from above me, and took a large bite from it.

The favour that hit my tongue was different from when I last ate an apple, it was sweeter but in a nice way. It made me feel happy. I finished off the apple, but my stomach wasn't satisfied yet so I plucked another apple and began to eat as I watched Dash eat one of the two that I dropped for her. I didn't rush on eating this apple, I wanted to savour this apple. And I did.

After I had finished my second apple I plucked one more from the tree and climbed down. I decided not to eat this one until I changed back. I sat under the tree and waited for Katmai to come back. I didn't have to wait long.

Katmai came back with some berries. He looked a whole lot better, which finally eased my worries. <Hey there! I got some tasty berrys! Did you found anything?> he called out to Dash and I. <Yes> I replied, beaming with happiness <I found some ripe apples> I continued talking and pointed to a pile of clothes <I think I can change back now. But I want you to promise something, please teach me how to battle…you don't need to show me now…but later on down the track…> I sat back against the tree a little nervous, waiting for Katmai's response

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    OOC: Eh, Walter, looks like your powerplaying's not been accepted by anybody else :/
    Soooo..

IC: Lindsey watched the strange dark creature put absol in front of her. "Eh, thanks?" She looked up at AJ, who was being his usual pigheaded self. "You should talk." She looked at him. "I've helped you through so much and all you can do is make fun of me? You insist that you're mature, that you're some sort of macho guy who's better than everyone else, but you're more annoying than a little brother, and you constantly lie to yourself! Wake up and smell the reality, just as I've said before you're no better than me, and most definitely no more mature. However, you would be if you'd act 17, and not like the seven year old you fear being so much!" The fur along Lindsey's back was standing on end, and it flattened as she sat down and calmed down after her frustrated rant.

She looked over at what was now two separate entities, a boy and a rather ominous looking pokemon. "And who are you?" Lindsey asked impatiently, still using a stern tone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: AJ, Pigheaded? How dare thy! Lol. I feel like torturing my character

AJ just glared at her, obviously in a pouting way. " I... I..." He started, not knowing what to say, his frustration showed. " You have only helped me... Twice!" He shouted at her, accidently holding up three fingers, and then referring to himself swiftly he aslo said, " And I have helped you out twice!" This time accidently doing four fingers. This just frustrated him further and he stomped his foot on the sandy beach. " No! No! No!" He pouted falling on the ground and throwing a temper tantrum.

By now he wasn't even trying to supress his childlike behavior, He flailed on the ground and whined. " You are so selfish and dumb and stupid and... AHGG!" He just stopped, he was out of breath.

He then saw another guy, and just as Lindsey had said, he yelled. " And who the bloody hell are you!" AJ yelled at him, even more frustrated. He didn't even notice that the belt of his pants was loose and his pants were slipping. The leather pants completly fell off, he felt the wind and looked down. He blushed and pulled them back up, reattaching the belt. He started to back away slowly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    Name:mimi

Starter Pokemon: pichu

appearence:tamanna stands at a little under 5'1. she has tanned skin and jet black hair which she keeps in a ponytail although 2 strands always escape to either side of her face. mimi has brown choclate eyes and is always seen with her trade mark hairclips which keep her fringe at bay. mimi wears light tan cargos with a white blue rimmed v.neck tshirt.
    she has a pokebelt across her waist and wears a white hooded jacket with fluffy pompoms. and dont forget her black fingerless gloves with pink wristbands. mimi likeswearing her white k swiss trainers.

history: like evry kid she has wanted to be a pokemon trainer. mimi got her license at 11 but her mother didnt let her journey until she was 13. now she is setting off to the kanto league to try and win1 but her rival muda is alos heading there.

personality: shes headstrong and can sometimes be dense. BUT her spirit and confidence is outstanding. no matter what she will get to the top!!!!!!

[~Educated~][~Horror~]

The Demon You Love To Hate
    Years
    Walter only sneered, he bothered helping people out, and they acted just like they were, people. Walter Didn't think of himself as a human anymore, because of his ability to fuse souls with Darkrai, so he called other people. 'human'. "Fine then...stupid human...next time you're in trouble...let's see you get help..." He looked down to the little Absol. Darkrai nudged him, and they both began walking towards Cerulean again, not saying another word, his arms folded, Dakrai assuming almost the same position, except he was floating.

Walter and Darkrai stopped at the edge of the beach, where many logs were, a great place for sitting, and at least a five minute walk away from the rude, unthankful trainers that they helped. Walter sighed and digged in his travel sack, tossing a box of pokefood to Dakrai, he called out Dosaidon, who accepted his food likewise, Walter then sat there and stared out at the ocean, thinking to himself, ignoring his growling stomach.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey watched the flustered AJ have his tantrum and make a fool of himself with a blank expression. "See, I rest my case." She said as he realized how silly he looked and backed away. She heard the stranger's comment and turned to him to apologize, but he had left. It's AJ's fault. went through Lindsey's head briefly, but then she realized she was the one who had snapped. Peh. May as well go and find the guy who'd saved absol. But first...Where was the mismagius? The ghosts had all disappeared. Crap. Lindsey hurried over to the spot where her transformation had taken place and picked up the strap of her messenger bag in her mouth, dragging the heavy thing behind her. Stupid ghosts...Usually her mind would have gone on yet another tangent about how strange everything was, but she was used to it by now. The only thing in her head now was how to find the stranger. and a colorful stream of frustrated language.

Absol, who was slightly larger than Lindsey's current form, put the blade on her head through the strap of the bag and slung it onto her back, the strap still over her blade should it fall. "I'll take this."
    Lindsey looked up at her pokemon, surprised, but no so much as she would have been had none of this ever happened. She didn't bother with the 'You can talk?!' nonsense, and merely replied to Absol, "Thanks."

The duo strolled through Cerulean City, getting looks from passers by, though only Lindsey seemed to care. The shimmering sea soon came into view, sailboats could be seen floating lazily past, as wingull rode on the wind with not a care. Lindsey had always loved watching flying pokemon..She then saw the stranger and his pokemon sitting on the sand. She ran to the beach and stopped in front of him, Absol close behind.

"Look mister, I'm sorry for before, eh, that guy was being a jerk and I was pissed, so like yeah..." She didn't say any more, partially because she was out of breath from running.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    What Lindsey had said made him more frustrated, this was beginning to be a stressful day, a little two stressful. He started to breathe heavilly, almost hypervenalating to the whole thing, latley he had been easily distressed. He sat down, feeling the cool wind through his hair, his silky smooth snowy hair. This made him smile, and yet this was quickly broken by the shadows of people by him. Oh no he thought to himself as he looked over, the kids and Misty. " We figured out that you probally had fake guns, using special effects." The male kid said smiling.

Misty glared at him with an evil smile, and said aloud. " Isn't that right AJ?" And then AJ noticed something strange, Misty has a heart tattoo on her left arm, not her right! AJ looked at the doppleganger strangley and proceeded to running. Were they the ghosts? and as he searched his thoughts, the doppleganger had been the only Misty he had met on the beach.

He ran to the edge of the beach and he was out of a place to run, he saw Lindsey in the corner of his eye and regretted what he was about to do. He swiflty unholstered both of his guns and aimed for "Misty" this shocked her. " What... What are you doing?!" She yelled as the kids also gave puzzling looks. " Misty has the tattoo on her left arm. You lose, Checkmate." He merley said as he pulled the trigger of the revolver.

And with a Bang! She screamed and fell to the ground bleeding. Wait, Bleeding! AJ was now scared. " What the hell..." He mumbled looking at the girl hold her bleeding shoulder, " Very observant little boy." She said, her blue eyes turned a dark crimson and her hair turned a pale white. Her face paled and withered, her finger nails grew to claw like preportions and she grew about a foot. Her tounge became that of a snake, it was truley strange. The kids just went to the right, and stood there.

AJ aimed the revolver and started to pull the trigger simitaniously, five sucessive shots, to the heart. She screamed but still went after AJ, " Crap!" AJ yelled jumping to his left, he aimed the Beretta and placed four rounds into the beasts head, unaffective as well. The creature started to laugh, the kids were smiling! And AJ knew what he had to do, but if he was wrong... he shuddered and aimed for the beast again with the beretta, he also quickly loaded the magnum and pulled back the hammer. He aimed closely and fired, his arm had swayed quickly and the powerful .357 round had plunged into the chest of a girl, three more bangs and three other girls were dead. Leaving the original girl and the lone boy. AJ shot the girl and glared at the boy.

" Your smarter then I thought." He mumbled darkly as he changed as well, becomming more dark looking. " We will meet again, Mr. Valentine." He said starting to walk off.
    " No! You wanted to play? Well I'm not done playing yet!" AJ yelled pulling the trigger and sending the last bullet at him. The boy snapped and the beast that had immitated Misty took the bullet, and died.

AJ just fell to his knees, What in the hell had just happened? He panted and watched as the boy disapeared. This day could get weirder. And it had.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    OCC: Weee! Another post! Let´s get some story in here! ^^

<I think I can change back now. But I want you to promise something, please teach me how to battle…you don't need to show me now…but later on down the track…>

That was a sentence Katmai never would think about to hear from a trainer. I have to teach her how to fight? A trainer? A trainer wants to know how to fight like a Pokémon? he thought. He had stopped walking and just stood there, looking at the Raichu girl with an unexplainable expression. What should i answer? Why does she wants to learn that? I thought she is a trainer, and we, i mean the Pokémon are going to fight... He noticed that he had looked for some very long moments at Vicki. [Uhm... errr, why do you want me to show you something like that?] he was more confused than ever.

He walked to the apple she had brought him and started to eat it. Indeed he had a very strange feeling. I never thought that i would have to train a trainer... that´s odd... He looked up in the sky. The beautiful blue sky remembered him to a situation.

~~~Flashback~~~

[You are never able to have friends like me. You never can handle that much energy as i. I will always be superior to you...] the scary voice told him. It was Raven, the strongest Pikachu in the clan. He had crushed Katmai, who was a Pichu at this time, and beat him up a lot. He couldn´t feel his legs. Why was this world so cruel? Raven walked up to Katmai, kicking him to the side. [And you thought you could be friends with her?] Raven shouted. [Raven, what are you doing? Katmai just wanted to...] a female voice screamed. [Shut up! I will teach him a lesson...] Raven thundered. He grabbed the little Pichu and lifted him up. [Listen Katmai... If nobody would look here at you, i would get rid of you...] Raven whispered into Katmai´s ear. [... you are a stubborn little mouse. And i shall give you something. It´s a little present...] Raven said, and powered up his energy level. The shock Katmai received from Raven was immense and Katmai nearly lost consciousness while thunders and sparks flew around, tantalizing his body. The thunders hit everywhere, rocks got cracked, plants got burned and some trees broke in pieces. Katmai couldn´t move after the shock. His breath was hard. A voice near by his ear. It was Raven. [You never can manage to get THAT strong, and you aren´t able to train someone else... So, leave and never come back...] Than Katmai was alone. Alone in the dark forest, the rain which had started was freezing cold. He couldn´t move. Why did Raven do something like that? [I swear...] Katmai whispered. [I swear i will come back, stronger than ever. I swear... to have friends... i s... swear... to find a... trainer...]

~~~Flashback end~~~

Katmai had finished his apple. He took a long breath, turned his head to look into the girls eyes. [Of course i can train you! I promise you to tell you every needed tactic you have to learn to win a fight against other Pokémon!] he said smiling. Of course his eyes told another story, a story of a hard and cruel past. [But you promise me something too, Mrs. Trainer Raichu Vicki... If we start our journey in some minutes, and i get ready to evolve... accept me... accept me and my existence. Accept my friendship. That´s everything i want to hear...] he said, slowly getting serious, awaiting the trainers answer.

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    OOC: Vicki changes back to human form in this post.

Vicki Termia (raichu form) – South Of Pewter City

Katmai looked a bit surprised at such a request. I began to think it might of have been a bad idea to ask such a request, but I knew there was some reason for all this happening. Not only that, it would be an experience that I couldn't pass up on and maybe I could understood more about rodent pokemon this way, after all I was a raichu right at this moment. He looked at me for a while with an expression that I could not fully recognize, but I could see some confusion written on his features. No surprise there, I'd be confused if I was asked the same thing.

He finally asked me why, looking rather confused. I decided to be truthful about it. <I don't know how or why I become like this> I spoke slowly and carefully, pointing at myself <But I can't just go on like this never happened… I just cannot… abandon it. Also...I think it would be…> I paused for a bit, trying to figure out words so I didn't sound like I felt attracted to him. <It would be wise for me to learn. Just in case.>

I watched him eat an apple. He seemed troubled, which made me feel a little unsettled. It made me think about some of the less great times in my life, like when I first told my parents I wanted to be a trainer of rodent pokemon. My mother, bless her heart had supported my decision. However my father on the other hand, did not. He look it poorly, trying to convince me why it was a bad idea to be a trainer of such pokemon. Funnily enough, he caught for me the rattata I owned now, but when I came along with Dash in my arms to thank him, he looked furious and disgusted. It made me sad to think about it. Why did he hate the idea of me being the best rodent pokemon trainer?

I was snapped back to reality by sound of Katmai, drawing in a deep breath and turning to look into my eyes <Of course i can train you! I promise you to tell you every needed tactic you have to learn to win a fight against other Pokémon!> he said to me, but something in his eyes reminded me of the time in my life where I was fighting for my life. <But you promise me something too, Mrs. Trainer Raichu Vicki... If we start our journey in some minutes, and i get ready to evolve... accept me... accept me and my existence. Accept my friendship. That´s everything i want to hear...> he told, his face slowly growing serious.

I looked at Katmai with a smile. Why would make Katmai think that I wouldn't accept him, his friendship and his existence after all he did for me and the help he had given me so far? Even if he did evolve <Of course I will, I promise> I replied, smiling happily. I then continued as I gathered up the clothes round me that I lost in my first change, found when I came back here and nearly lost when the beedrill attacked. <I best change back, like you said earlier, I'll be right back>. I ducked into the bushes with my clothes.

About half a minute later, after a slight burst of heat radiated from the bushes, I walked back out, fully transformed back to my human self and with my clothes on minus mt shoes and sock, which had went missing. However, they smelt somewhat of raichu. I reminded my self to take a bath when I reached a good river or some dorms. I smiled with my now human mouth at Katmai and Dash. "Gets go and pick up my bag and think about a strategy to beat the gym leader of Pewter." I said happily as I prepared to head back into town.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Katmai was very eased as he heard that she would accept him. He didn´t know why he had asked her such a strange question, but he knew that it would have some reason. Vicki than disappeared in the bushes to transform back into her human form. Katmai went to Dash. [Say Dash, do you think that everybody should forget about bad things that happened in the past? Sometimes i try, but i can´t forget what happened in my life. So, i just wanted to ask...] Then Vicki appeared again. [Woaaah! Was she that tall all the time?]

She got ready for the journey and she said he should think about a strategy. [Then i should know what Gym leader awaits us and what Pokémon he has...] As Katmai finished his sentence he bit himself into his tail. Of course she can´t understand me know. I am that stupid! "I mean, you should tell me something about the gym leader we are fighting..." he said in human language while walking up to Vicki. He climbed up clothes to reach her shoulder. "I have the feeling that this adventure is getting more and more interesting. I never thought that i would find a trainer like you as i started yesterday...Strange... By the way, i saw a lot of new trainers, heading for the gym we are heading to."

[~Educated~][~Horror~]

Years
    Walter looked to the girl, the one he tried to help earlier, and her Absol. He sneered for a minute, then Rhyperior and Darkrai got up and moved away from the group to go do their own thing. Walter sighed and looked back down to the girl, cocking his head to the side. "Yeah, you're sorry, I hear you." He winced a bit, his stomach rumbling again, then he kicked a bit of sand in the opposite direction of the two.

"You came to appologize...that shows you at least have a sense of maturity about you...unless it came from your Absol." He joked. "Yes...your comrade was a jerk..." He stopped himself from saying more, watching Rhyperior and Darkrai fumble about in the sand, training. He chuckled a bit, then looked down to her. "I'm not sure, but maybe Darkrai could change you back into a person..." He looked over to Darkrai, who looked happy, training, most pokemon weren't like that...Walter chuckled, then looked back down to the Girl.

"I'm Walter, That's Darkrai, and that's Rhyperior. For the past few days, I've noticed that Team Rocket has been using pokemon from the Sinnoh region...you wouldn't happen to have any idea why, would you?" He was sure she didn't have any answers, he was also pretty sure she wasn't familiar with the Sinnoh Pokemon that had been appearing, his eyes looked off into the ocean, as he awaited an answer, arms still folded, he blushed in emberassment as his stomach growled again, but he kept a straight face.​

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    OOC: Yay for telepathy!

IC:
    "Well they've obviously got some operation going in Sinnoh right now, or they wouldn't have those pokemon. What it is, however, I don't know." Lindsey sat down, curling her tail over her feet. "Anyway, my name's Lindsey, nice to meet you." She looked up and smiled. Suddenly something pulled her onto her back by the ears, and she heard laughter. "Who did that?!" Lindsey shouted irately, immediately getting back to her feet. She saw the form of the mismagius floating overhead, swaying it's bell like body playfully as it giggled. "You're funny." It said, coming down to eye level with Lindsey. "Can I come with you?"

Lindsey scowled at the ghost pokemon. "Why? So you can bother us more?"

"Bother you?"

"Well, yes. You're a bully!"

"Really? I was just playing a game.."

Lindsey was confused as well as frustrated now.

"What kind of sadistic game is changing someone into a fuzz ball?!"

"I was gonna change you back but your friend scared me..He had loud metal things.."

"Guns? They can't hurt you, you're not solid."

"But they're loud!"
    The naive mismagius had a pouting look on it's face.

"Okay then, if you wanted to change me back, change me back already!...And don't forget my clothes!"

Lindsey found herself on her hands and knees in the sand, and her shirt on backwards.

"Happy?" Mismagius asked flatly.

"Sure, but you.." Lindsey didn't bother telling the pokemon about her shirt. She turned it around and stood up, dusting sand from her pants.

"You can come with me." She said finally.

Mismagius smiled and the jewels on it's body glowed flourescent pink.

"Thankyou!" It shouted, floating left and right in a sort of happy dance.

Lindsey picked her bag up and pulled out an empty pokeball.
    "Would you mind living in here?" She asked. The mismagius stared at it a moment and nodded. "but not right now. I wanna stay outside."
    Lindsey put the pokeball away. "Fine."

[~Educated~][~Horror~]

Years
    Walter Remained silent after she mentioned her name, then watched the whole thing between her Eevee form, and the Mismagius. He mumbled softly, then got up and whistled for Darkrai and Rhyperior. Both pokemon came over, Walter looked to Rhyperior, chuckling a bit. "I wonder..." He said to himself, as if he forgot Lindsey was there. "Darkrai...Teach Rhyperior how to channel his energy, I want to see if he and I can become one..." Darkrai nodded, and began to hold a conversation with Rhyperior. After a few practive tries, Rhyperior was Ready.

Rhyperior held it's hands together, as Did Walter, Rhyperior began to glow a deep red, as did Walter. Both of them closed their eyes at the exact same time, and they both turned into a red energy, the two energies formed together, and there stood a form that was both Walter and Rhyperior. Taller than Walter, Shorter than the original Rhyperior. He was mid sized, muscles made of stone, sort of a mech looking Rhyperior suit on a human body, which was of course Walter's. The head was Walter's, with a Rhyperior Helmet on, his body like a stone suit, a drill on each arm, and a short, tail with a drill on the end. His stone skin was the same as Rhyperior's previous. The new form and grinned. "Woah...cool." He uttered. Darkrai looked impressed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: I used to think telepathy was said like- Tel- I- Pathy

AJ looked over to see Lindsey transform back into a human girl, " Whatever..." He murmured to himself as he looked towards the sky, he could feel himself slip away and his memories upon him, yes. Of Course. He had been so blind for so long, under effects of a amnesia. Letting himself feel normal, unscathed and still pure. To be so wrong.

September 18th, 2001. The year my life changed. I had been part of the MPD, Myanna Police Department, in the special STRIKER team. Being so young and unexperienced I was an investigator, a detective. I was Dubbed BlackStriker. That was a year and a half before though, way back in December of 1999. Anyways, throughout the last two weeks, there had been some peculiar disappearances. Some strange murders happened as well, and then on September 18th it became clear, they looked like zombies but were still alive, and some grew fangs and claws. One thing was clear though, they were hungry.

I was sent out to investigate with my trusty Beretta PX4 Storm and a combat knife, I had to pick a few off in the streets, it was strange though. It was like they weren't feeling pain. But some did and they screamed as they were shot down. I quickly found that a majority of them wore lab coats and held either common handguns or Uzi's. Not to long I came across a police vehicle, the cop inside was dead, I took his break action shotgun, along with anything else. And continued. I came across something new, what looked like a pterodactyl, it had black leathery wings and wasn't very big, atleast not to big. It attacked me and I killed it, Continuing I soon found that most of the people in the city were dead and in Myanna sqaure there seemed to be a large hole in the ground, after going in I soon found out that it was an underground area with a series of labs. A scientific metropolis, and then... and then...

AJ couldn't remember beyond that point at the moment, But he knew there was more to it all. It didn't make much sense though, considering it had happened then and he was seventeen now. He should've been nine when he would've joined and eleven when he had survived the city, but he remembered himself being Fourteen joining and then nearly sixteen in the city and- " I need to try to relax." AJ told himself as he holstered his guns and sat there, he started on his way back to the car. He let himself transform and he got changed, a little diffrent attire to throw off suspicion. He had left it in the bottom of his bag, and since his little memory loss forgotten about it. He pulled out the MPD outfit and pulled it on, he noticed that there was no blood stains in it. " Well thats good" He mumbled as he started to drive the car, soon reaching the spot before.

He got out and went over to Lindsey, " Hey, Do you need a ride?" He asked her, he had a few questions to ask. He then looked over to who she was talking to, Walter. He left his glare there for a second but trailed back to Lindsey.

Notes: MPD Costume looks like this-
    Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Vicki Termia – Entering Pewter City

I grabbed the last apple off the ground. As I thought, changing back did make me feel hungry. If this was to happen again, I'd have to make sure that I had heaps of food in my backpack. Speaking of that, I needed to pick up my backpack from the pokemon centre in Pewter City. As I prepared myself, Katmai spoke in his native language. He must have realised that I couldn't understand him perfectly anymore, so he switched back to speaking the human tongue. "I mean, you should tell me something about the gym leader we are fighting..." he said to me as he approached me. "Well…I started "If I remember correctly, the gym leader in Pewter City is Brock. I don't know much about him but it's rumoured that he uses rock type pokemon…"

I stopped there as Katmai climbed up my clothes, up onto my shoulder. I smiled as I felt his weight on my shoulder. Katmai continued to speak. "I have the feeling that this adventure is getting more and more interesting. I never thought that i would find a trainer like you as I started yesterday...Strange... By the way, I saw a lot of new trainers, heading for the gym we are heading to." I chuckled as I heard that. "And I guess that we are going to be ready for anything." I said with a grin.I hoped to meet some of these trainers up ahead, but only time would tell. I headed towards Pewter City but before I got far, Dash started to rub against my leg, trying to indicate something. Luckily once before Dash had done this so, and I knew what Dash wanted. I crouched down and picked up Dash, who snuggled into my arms as I walked into Pewter City, walking straight the Pokemon Centre.

Now was the time to get my backpack back. Then to the gym I would go!

Dash's POV

I was a bit suprised when the raichu rushed into the bushes with some human "Clothes". I had felt a small amount of heat just after she entered the bushes. Katmai came up to me while I was watching the bush. <Say Dash, do you think that everybody should forget about bad things that happened in the past? Sometimes i try, but i can´t forget what happened in my life. So, i just wanted to ask...> he questioned me. I turned to him <Well...my mother always said that if you forget something important, it will continue to come back and haunt you...> I replied <...until you acknowledge it and somehow deal with it...> I trailed off there as Vicky can from the bushes fully human and clothed. My trainer was back! I was prompty stroked behind the ears by Vicki as she past by and started convering with Katmai. We all headed down to town.

I began to feel left out, so I nudged Vicki's leg, my indication I wanted to be picked up <Let me up please>. She couldn't understand my language now but she could understand my actions. She lifted me up andI settled in her arms and she walked into town.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    After about an hour, Vicki had reached the town she headed to. Katmai had enjoyed the "ride" if you could call it like that. He never was on a human shoulder. He felt like he could sit there all the time. "Brock is the trainer? And rock type pokemon? That won´t be easy... Because i am electric, my energy won´t work against it that good. But i have already thought about an option to defeat this gym leader..." he started to tell his strategy. He couldn´t evade grinning all the time by thinking about that. Rock types! Man, i think i could get messed up, but that´s how the fun starts!

He continued talking. "Do you think that he has strong pokemon? Perhaps i´ll find some other weak points... but by the way, is there something other interesting in this town? I mean, except the gym... I don´t know much about human towns, you know?! I raised up in the woods and in an electricity building. I think human call it... uhm... power plant! Yeah, that´s the word!"

Katmai indeed loved to talk. It wasn´t because he had trained talking in human language and such stuff. It was because the many years of beeing lonely. He sniffed at VIcki. He got a bit red in the face as he smelled something about a raichu. That again. I shouldn´t stuck my nose in such things...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sighed, deciding to follow misty back to vermillion., Most of the gym leaders were gathering there for an emergency meeting of some sorts, and I for one wanted to be there. I was back to normal now, checking a small map of the area. "Let me see..." I said, ignoring Toklata's stressed look. "If we go north here, we can curve around, then down again toswards the south, then a slight west turn, and south again..." I yelled out as her tail wrapped around me, and she hefted us into the air, flying directly south toswards saffron. "Or, you can just hitch a ride." She said, and I sighed, trying to ignore that her tail placement wasn't entirely proper. "All right, all right." I said, knowing this would be the fastest way to Vermillion, and that she'd get her way no matter what I did...

[~Educated~][~Horror~]

Years
    OOC: This is my last post in this Role play. I hate it when people's characters get like AJ's character, first ignore my posts, and when someone he wants to rp with is in the middle of rp'ing with me, get get's pissy. (Need Reference? Look at his last post.) So, for all that I've rp'd with, Which actually isn't a lot, but for those who I did, Thank you, I had a great time, I hope this rp goes well for the rest of you.

IC: Walter felt his body surge, this feeling, it was rage built up within Rhyperior, the two of them diffused, and Walter Recalled Both Rhyperior and Darkrai. He looked at Lindsey, Absol, and then the little boy with them, trying to glare him down, he just gave a smirk, turned and walked off towards the route to the next city, not feeling he needed to fight the gym leader of this city.

Walter's body seemed to vaporize, and he reappeared as the Dual form of himself and Darkrai, then he disappeared in a plume of shadows, the shadow itself flying down the route, trees and grass swaying with the breeze, and before long, he disappears, never to be seen in the Kanto region again.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: What? What do you mean? Just because I chose to ignore the fact that you turned into a rypherior hybrid thing? Chose not to show shock? Well thats pretty much what happened in my posts a few back. You think people would be a little freaked out about a seven year old with guns 0_0 shooting people who bled. Well anyways, thats your choice. Whatevever

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back