• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Misty growled frustrated and slapped her forehead, " Not this again!" She growled grabbing AJ by the ponytail and pulling him toward her.

" Look AJ, If your going to act childishly, then I'll treat you like a child!" She murmered now holding him between her right arm, " Don't worry kids, I'll bring you your baby back. Fully dressed and in the baby mood." She said heading out towards her car.

" No! I am Super Mini Perverted AJ the rad, Persuer of peace and all womanly curves!" He yelled resisting as much as he could, to no avail.

" Stop flailing and maybe I'll spare you." She said as they reached her car.

" No! I am Super Mini-" AJ was interupted by the slap across his face.

" UGH! Thats it!" She yelled frustated as she threw him into the backseat of the car, " Now strap yourself in." She mumbled pointing to a booster seat, " But-" He started. " You know the law, all children under 4'9 must be in a car seat." She interupted.

She planned this! AJ thought to himself, the misdrevious had left when slapped.

Misty started up the car and they drove to her condo she had gotten a room in nearbye, they went to her room.

" Okay AJ, I'll give you another chance. You do as I say and your off the hook, otherwise your going to be spending the rest of your day a slave to a couple of kids while wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier." She mumbled pointing to some clothes.

" Anything! Just not that." He pleaded to her, on his knees.

She smiled.

She's enjoying this! he thought angrily to himself.

" Your task is to... to.. Run nude all around Cerulian city, two times around the city." She said to him with a smirk.

AJ gaped, " What?!" He yelled, " Hell no!" AJ shouted at her.

" Okay then." She mumbled gathering the items.

You can geuss what happened next.
    Back at the beach.

" Okay, now we can start." The girl from before announced happily.

" Hello Honey!" She said to the husband.
    " Hows the baby?" He asked trying to mask his voice to be deeper.
    " I don't know, I'll check on him." She said walking over to AJ as he layed down on the beach looking at the sky dully.

" Is baby wet?" She asked mockingly, " Hell no!" AJ yelled at her as he reached for his pants and trenchcoat. " I'm out of here!" He yelled starting to run off, he quickly put the pants and trenchcoat on.

" Oh no you are not" The children yelled going after him, AJ smiled and pulled both his guns. " Oh yes I am" He said.

" Those are fake!" The boy shouted.

" No they are not!" AJ yelled shooting into the water a few feet away, the kids backed off and AJ ran off. Towards his rental car, very carefully he drove to the pokemon gym to just relax until transformation.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey decided she should probably try for a gym badge. She hopped onto her bike and pedaled east to the Cerulean Gym. Absol had never been in a real battle before, and neither had Lindsey. now was their first chance, although Lindsey highly doubted that without some battle experience they would do very well at all.
    Lindsey could see the building now. There was a large dome on top, an energy saver when it came to lighting. She also saw AJ's car. When she got close to the gym, however, there was a note on the door. Lindsey didn't really care though. She hadn't had much confidence in her battling ability anyway... But why had Misty gone to the Cape? Come to think of it a rather weird feeling was coming from the Cape.. She turned and headed North.

Nothing seemed to be wrong at the Cape, but there was a powerful, strange feeling about it. There was something invisible at work here..

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    " Hahaha... Teach them brats." AJ murmered as he leaned against his car, he was bored and knowing it may be a while before changing back he started to fiddle with his magnum. He started to take it apart and rescemble it, it was actully very entertaining. He then took out the .357 rounds and only left one, " Sorta of like russian roulette." He mumbled as the spun the chambers, he then pointed it at a tree and pulled the trigger. Click was all that could be heard, this wasn't the chamber with the round in it.

He took the round out of the magnum and spun the chambers again, instead he had put in a small leaf. He put the gun to his head and pulled back the hammer.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Look, I swear I didn't do it." Toklata said with exhapseration as she followed me, as I paced along the cape. "Why should I believe that? You've been doing nothing but mess with me since we started this!" I was dressed in a black Bikini, with no straps on the top, it simply went around my back. And a matching black sarong around my waist. It had suddenly appeared for no reason, and of course, I suspected Toklata, since she had been unnefected. "Look, I apologize for everything I've done, but this isn't one of them." I blinked, having suddenly paused as the sun began to set. In the fading light, dozens... No, well over a hundred figures appeared, all around the coast. Ghost pokemon, hoardes of ghost pokemon! "What.. In the name of-" I said, but cut off as a ghastly appeared from behind me, slowly doing circles. "Sense of impending doom, ri- GAH!" I said, feeling my 'shape' suddenly alter, fitting the bikini much better than it had before. "I'MGOINGTOKILLYOUAGAIN!" I shouted, dashing after the ghost pokemon as it flew away...

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey watched as many. many ghost pokemon showed themselves. She did not even seem to notice Toklata and Robert. "Err..eh..I'l just...be going now.."

The pokemon were watching her. A mumage floated out from behind the throng of ghosts and hovered over her. It's stare literally petrified Lindsey. It looked her up and down with it's glowing golden eyes and catlike grin. Lindsey shouted "ABSOL COME OUT NOW!"there was a flash Lindsey's bag as bsol emerged from her pokeball and peeked out of the bag. At the dight of the ghosts, she immediately ducked back down, shaking inside the bag. "Absol the ghosts can't hurt you!" Lindsey said desperately. She knew that dark type moves were effective against ghost types, but she wasn't sure about ghost attacks against dark types. "Absol just bite the stupid mumage!" She shouted irately.
    Where was a random legendary pokemon when you needed one?
    Absol leapt from the bag and tried to attack the witch-like pokemon, but just before it could mumage's golden felineesque eyes flashed brightly and nothing lay where Lindsey had stood but a pile of clothing. Absol immediately dashed to it, sniffing the pile of garments as mumage backed away, looking satisfied with it's victory. A fuzzy brown ear poked out from under it.

Lindsey pushed away the huge shirt that lay on top of her. She could see absol and Mumage, and the horde of ghosts still.. but Why were they all above her? She stood up, immediately falling forward. When she put her arms out to catch herself she felt different once her hands hit the ground. Hand..Where were they? Strange thought to immediately pop into her head when she saw paws, but that's what it was. Her mind then caught on. Paws!

"WHAT THE F-" She was knocked over before she could swear. Mumage and the other pokemon laughed. She could no longer feel their energy....

Lindsey ran as fast as her new legs could carry her to the water's edge, and looked at her reflection. It was distorted by the ripples, but she could still make out the face of an eevee.
    Then everything went black as Lindsey fainted.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ pulled the trigger and he felt the tickle of the leaf, if that had been a bullet... He reloaded the gun and leaned against the car.

AJ decided he would go back and apoligise to Misty for being a little perverted, he holstered his magnum and got back in the car, he turned the igniton and pulled out, he in no time reached the Cape again.

He got out of the car and headed over to see that Misty was long gone, her car was gone and so was she. AJ sighed and shrugged, heading off to the beach anyway. He could use some sun.

AJ went a few feet only to find that there were ominous figures everywhere, one tryed to charge AJ, AJ pulled his magnum and blew a hole in the figures chest.

" Teach you a goddamn lesson" AJ muttered as he reached into his pocket for a lighter.
    He looked at the figure crumple into a bunch of clothes. " What the hell?" AJ murmered sticking a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it, this was usually a stress releive thing, not to often. He then saw that Lindsey was lying on the ground, AJ ran towards her and checked her pulse. It was normal, good. Just unconcious.

He also saw Robin and her freind, he shrugged. They were to ditzy to notice that AJ was the seven year old in what AJ had been wearing, with a diaper underneath, white ponytail and cross tattoo on forehead, with a cigarette and two guns.

AJ aimed at more ominous figures, ready to blow them away.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey's eyes opened. She gagged and coughed from the strong smell of cigarette smoke and looked up. AJ was sitting near her, pointing his guns at...ghosts? What was going on? She suddenly remembered. Had that been real? She tried to stand up and fell forward onto paws once again. Yup, it was real. "AJ?" She said. Her voice was the same, yes!

"AJ what's happening?" She asked. AJ seemed huge from the viewpoint of an eevee. Lindsey was still terribly confused. Absol was gone again.. Lindsey hoped desperately that this was only a dream. She'd hoped that many times before, however, and was always proven wrong.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ looked down at Lindsey to see, " An Eevee?!" AJ was startled to say the least but tried his hardest to keep cool and calm, he blasted another hole in a figure and they crumpled into nothing, AJ puffed a little on the cigarette.

" Okay Lindsey, I know that you must have your own personal life and all, and I'm probally a square for askin, but why the hell are you an eevee?" AJ asked her as he switched to his Beretta PX4 Storm for it's large amount of ammo, he would keep everyone safe, for now.

" And wheres your freind? Did she come with you or what?

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    OOC: Hanna was edited out of that post :B I have no idea whatsoever why I tried to bring in a new character >_>; Also, the english name for mumage is mumagius (https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/429.shtml). I think it's easier to pronounce and remember so yeah xD Gonna use that. Sorry for the confusion, for anyone who was confused~

IC:
    Lindsey was surprised at AJ's calm question. "Well I'm not sure why or how, but I know who's responsible! It was a mismagius...But...I can't see him...her..it..anywhere.."

Lindsey's long, vulpine ears stood up when she heard absol cry out from among the mass of ghostly creatures. All Lindsey could do was watch them and hope that nothing would happen to her beloved pokemon.

[~Educated~][~Horror~]

The Demon You Love To Hate
    Years
    It had been awhile, but Walter and Darkrai had come across the coast full of ghost pokemon, they all were weary of both trainer and pokemon, for they knew that Darkrai wasn't a pushover, and they knew that it was a dark type. Walter scanned the coastline, making sure that there weren't any rockets, or Sinnoh pokemon, but his eyes caught the Mismagius. "Another one.." He stopped noticing a group of ghost pokemon picking on what looked like another pokemon, He simply closed his eyes, Darkrai instantly getting the message, before long, they formed together, into the single being (OOC: Who from now on we'll just call DW)

DW Charged down the beach, it's claws throwing back sand, it held both hands back and began to focus it's dark energy. Purple flames seemed to grow from DW's body, Ghost pokemon making odd screeching noises and backing off immediately apon feeling the aura of the dark type. By the time DW had gotten to Absol, it was pretty beaten up, On the inside, Darkrai felt pain, having to see a pokemon endure so much like the little Absol did, gently it picked Absol up, moving over to the two people, glaring down at the one with the Guns. "Stop shooting the pokemon...they have no conscious, it isn't their fault that they derive pleasure from stunts such as this..." He knelt down next to the Eevee, staring at it a moment. "You aren't a real pokemon..." He sets Absol down in front of the Eevee and turns, looking at the Mismagius. "Well...you're a rude one, aren't you?" Muttered DW.

He held both arms back, glaring, the red eyes of Darkrai flamed with the anger of Walter, Dark pulse growing savagely between it's hands, like a Ball straight out of one of those Weird martial arts movies, getting stronger and bigger by the second as DW Spoke. "Lift the curse on the girl, and get out of here...I don't feel like having to knock you senseless..." The Mismagius seemed a bit dauntered at this, but began floating back and forth, speaking in the pokemon language, from here on out it was telepathic between The Darkrai half of DW and Mismagius, after a long, drawn out arguement, Mismagius grumbled and softly glew a faint blue color and Lindsey turned back into a human, with her clothes on, of course. Then, all the Ghost pokemon disappeared...but of course, they had plans to appear again and be mischievious little buggers.

Both Darkrai and Walter Changed back into their normal form, looking between Aj and Lindsey and the Absol. "Why didn't you have your Absol fight for you?" Uttered Walter, almost coldly. "It could have been fatally hurt by that gang of ghosts..." He stopped a moment, Darkrai giving him a sort of glare. "Sorry...are you all alright?" Walter Asked, As Darkrai moved over to the Little Absol and levitated to the ground, placing it's claws over Absol and small, black rays began to move over it's body, healing it bit by bit, a sort of 'Dark Recover' if you will. Walter still awaiting an answer from the party.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I growled as I noticed the central conflict. "Okay, this takes priority." I said, disreguarding my enhanced figure. "Arcanine!" I said, grateful that my pokeballs retained attached to my sarong. He appeared in the sand, and sniffed at me cruoisuly. "Don't. Start." I said to him and then turned to Taklata who had just fallen onto the ground in uncontrollable laughter. "Shut it. Let's go." Toklata grinned. Maybe there was hope for robert yet. Even as we began nearing, the ghosts began to dissapear as night settled in. "What the hell happened?" I asked, looking around. "Well, it looks like you managed to keep too much chaos from happening." Said a voice by my feet, and I jumped back, yelping. "Thanks, you were standing on my hair." Said the young woman, with long, flaming orange hair, buried up to her neck in the sand. "Would you mind being a dear and helping me out? I'm Misty, leader of the Cerulian gym, by the way."

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    [Your trainer? I] Katmai answered confused. [She is...] the the Raichu awoke, speaking very creepy nonsense. [She is... i mean you are...] he said while he was looking at both. [His trainer? You brought me here? You are a human?... i mean... the girl i met before?] The medicine in the Pikachus body was nearly gone. Katmai was realizing that he got red in the face while talking to the female. [Uhm... eh... Perhaps you have transformed because...] he answered to her question [... because you got hurt earlier, or because you became excited in some way.] For the moment he cursed the decision not to evolute into a Raichu. He had mixed feelings about the situation and this Raichu. He had promised to follow the trainer if she would help him. Technical the trainer hadn´t help him but the Raichu did. But because the Raichu seemed to be the human trainer... damn!

Sister Joy came in with a smile on her face. "Oh, you are feeling better already? That´s fine. I was wondering why a group of Pokémon is wandering around with a backpack. You sure want to give it back to it´s owner. Aww, that´s so nice. You should get up now. But i would have a question here. Why is a Pikachu like you-" pointing at Katmai "- in an evolution status WITHOUT a thunderstone? That would be nearly impossible... But now, i don´t mind. I have to do much. Perhaps we meet later..." she said, and walked out.

Katmai looked at the human Raichu. She was looking worried so he made another decision. [OK, now listen...] he started, still a little bit red in the face. [I´m gonna to help you twice. I will help you getting to your normal human form, and i will accept you official as my new trainer. It´s just fair, you helped me twice before.] He got up and went to the side of the bed, turning the head into the rattatas and the Raichus direction. [My name is Katmai. What are your names?]

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Vicki Termia (Raichu Form) - Pewter City Pokemon Centre

The look in the Pikachu eyes I somewhat expected. Confusion. He looked at my rattata and I. When he turned and started to talk to me, I could see his face beginning to turn red a little….was he blushing or embarrassed? I don't know, but my face was beginning to become red just thinking about it. I nodded afterwards. <Could be, I was getting too emotional….and everyone warned me that I shouldn't…> I was cut short by the sound of footsteps and shortly after the lady I'd seen to the reception desk, just before I had collapsed, enter the room, with a sweet smile on her face. I stopped talked, a little afraid. I stood here listening to the woman, thinking. My thoughts for some reason were being interrupted by something so I just stood there looking at the woman.

When she left, I turned back to him and I tried to smile. But I was too worried to be, since I was uncertain of my future. The pikachu was still a little red in the face. Then what I heard almost melted my heart.

He walked over the side of the bed, turned his head in my direction and spoke to rattata and I. <My name is Katmai. What are your names?>

I smiled blissfully at Katmai. I couldn't express the thankfulness I felt at the fact he had decided to help me. <I'm Vicki> I said to Katmai, a happy smile on my face. <And I'm Dash, because my mother says I can run as fast as an Arcanine!> Dash exclaimed, jumped of the bed and ran around bit. I must admit that Dash was fast, for a rattata, but I knew rattata are usually. I walked up to Katmai, feeling very happy. <Thank you…agreeing to help me> I exclaimed. I wish I could of hugged for some odd reason, but I restrained myself. I continued <I think I know what caused it. When you were fighting to stop evolving, I picked you up so I could carry you here, and I felt some of that energy flow into me, just a little bit, and you stopped glowing as much. Then I ran with you in my arms and I was so worried and suddenly I felt feverish and few minutes later I was a Raichu…Or I I'm just dreaming…I don't know, I'm confused at the moment…> I looked at Katmai, Funny how he looked different than when I was human but yet didn't look different.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    [Nice to meet you both, Vicki and Dash. Well, at least i should tell you something about me before we start to explore the world. I am not a normal Pikachu. You´ve heard that i can speak human language. Also i can evolute without a thunder stone. The last 2 days i am fighting with it, but i think my body will give up forcing me soon.] he explained. [I have had a hard training to be that strong i am now.] He listened to Vicki and his ears winced as he heard "dreaming". Indeed Katmai didn´t like dreaming, because he had nightmares of the forcing evolution reaction.

[I don´t think that you are dreaming... i think you should try something. Try to concentrate and think about your human form. Perhaps you can manage it to transform again. I don´t know if this is working, but you should give it a chance.] he said seriously. [But now let´s get out of this pokecenter.] His body started to glow up again. [What the... hhrr...] he concentrated and made a strained face. Then the glowing stopped. [Phew... ok... at least i have some hours left...] he said. [You should return to your human form before my next reaction starts...] he added. His body was softly shaking. He was afraid of evolution somehow. And the pain every time he tries to control it...

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Vick Termia (Raichu Form) – Pewter City Pokemon Centre

I watched on in worry as Katmai began to glow again but this time he managed to suppress it. But I could see that he was shaking in fright. But I had to try and change back, I faced the little table by the bed I woke in, so I could not see Katmai, for some reason I felt that if I was looking at him, I wouldn't able to change back. I concentrated as hard as I could but worrying thoughts floated through my mind, distracting me. But I was not ready to give up yet. I focused even harder, my eyes looking determined, my teeth clenched. I felt a hot feeling around my cheeks It's working! I thought, but why was I still feeling the worry? My cheeks began to spark with the effort but I kept trying. But I was wrong, I wasn't transforming back.

A moderate sized bolt of electricity arced from me to a vase that was on top of the table, the vast shattered from the electrical shock and the flowers got heavily singed. I turn back around and began to turn red from embarrassment. <Uh… sorry about that. I didn't know I could do that…> I apologised. It was amazing…as a raichu I could even do electric attacks, I was totally like the real thing, too much so. I sighed <Its not working…> I said sadly, my ears drooping.

Then something hit me, my emotions! The concern for Katmai was actually holding me back from changing back! And then an idea flashed into my head <Mediation…that's perfect> I exclaimed as I grabbed Katmai's paw <I know what to try now, but I need to find somewhere quiet like…> Then the image of a forest flashed in my mind, calm, peaceful, quiet <I need to head back intro Viridian Forest! Come on lets go. I know its going to work!> I was pretty sure that my new idea would work, if what I knew about mediation from my mother was correct.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Katmai watched how Vicki tried to concentrate to transform back. She was trying so hard but the only thing that happened was the fact that she released an electrical bold and destroyed some flowers. Her face had turned red and she apologized. [It´s OK. You have to be carefully. The electrical power of a Raichu is it´s greatest and most dangerous weapon.] He was happy that she hadn´t released her full potential. Even if she was a shape shifter and could copy a Pokémon, she would possibly not reach the strength he could reach. But he didn´t know what she really was able to do.

Then Vicki seemed to have an idea. [Viridian Forest?] he replied. Then she grabbed his paw and went out with him. Katmai´s face turned red like an apple. Good that she doesn´t look at me now... he thought. Was it because he never had a girl friend? Was it because he didn´t know how to react to a girl like this? Why do i have to feel like that? he asked himself. If this Raichu girl wouldn´t be a human... But he was used to a bad luck like this. Past time all girls always went to the strongest Pikachus, so nobody had interested in him. They even ignored him! That wasn´t fair. Now he was strong, but the first Raichu girl he meets is a shape shifter human. He cursed his life...

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Vicki Termia (raichu form) – Heading to Viridian Forest

I hurried out of the pokemon centre and headed towards Viridian Forest, holding Katmai's paw. I didn't stop running until I made it to where I had first transformed. My clothes still lay in those bushes. 'Good' I thought 'They're still there' I let go of Katmai's paw. Funny that I never noticed I was holding his paw and I dimly remembered it. Why did I do that? I turned back and looked at Katmai, who's face was very red. Thoughts sprung to mind that were So strong, So handsome…At this moment he was the only thing I could think of…and my face began to reflect this. I summoned all my will and blocked such thoughts out. I couldn't be distracted by him. I winked at him. <I'll be right back, this idea I need to do alone.> I turned to Dash <Stay here, it won't be long> I asked of her as I gathered up the clothes and headed into the forest.

It didn't take me long to find a quiet clearing. I tied my jumper around my waist and sat down under a tree. I close my eyes and emptied my mind of thoughts. Then I thought of my normal self. A feverish surrounded my body and I felt shifting and stretching of my body. Only after the heat had vanished did I check myself. It worked! I was normal again and hungry now. I also jumped for joy. But them a panicked bug catcher ran past yelling out "Beedrill swarm! Run!" I got up and looked in the opposite direction, hearing the buzzing of the Beedrill to see twelve Beedrill heading straight towards me, stingers positioned to impale me. I screamed in fear and panic and ran towards the edge of the forest. An explosion of heat erupted from me and I find myself running faster than usual. I looked over my shoulder, to see the beedrill steadily keeping up, and the raichu tail waving around while I ran.

I had transformed back into a Raichu because of my fear and panic.

I burst out of the forest, the Beedrill still following my and saw Katmai and Dash still waiting. I screamed in terror <Help…There's Beedrill after me!!!> as I ran towards them in fear

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Vicki headed straight to Viridian Forest. Oh man... that feeling isn´t good perhaps i should just evolve... Katmai thought. Then Vicki stopped suddenly and looked at Katmai. Because he was still red in the face, he wished to be a stone. He could see on her vista that she was thinking about him. It was so embrasing... Then she said that she had to do something alone, and asked Katmai and Dash to wait here. He looked at Dash. He didn´t know if Dash had noticed the situation Katmai was in...

Then he heard a scream after a while. [What was that?] he asked. Vicki came out of the forest, panic in her face. She was still in her Raichu form. [Help! There are Beedrills after me!] she screamed. Then Katmai saw the Beedrills, almost twelve. He ran into their direction, passed Vicki with a grin and got ready for battle. [I´ll show you what a trained electric Pokémon can do!] he shouted and evaded the first beedrill. After he evaded, he jumped up, in the face of the second to push himself with a kick into the direction of the third beedrill and gave him a beat with his tail. With this action he had secured the attention of the swarm on him.

He prepared himself for a areal attacking shock. Now he had to evade. Above, behind, evading to the left, evading back and right. He used his fast attacks not for attack, he used them to evade! Then he was surrounded by the Beedrills. But he had waited for that. He released a huge amount of electrical energy to the area the Beedrills were in. The power of the thunders destroyed some stones and burned some trees in it´s range and the thunder wave knocked down every beedrill.

Tired but with a smile he got ready to come back to Vicki, not noticing that one of the Beedrills was still awake. As he was passing it, it attacked him with it´s poison attack and succeeded. [Augh! That hurted!] Katmai shouted and shocked the last beedrill. The fight was over and he got to Vicki and Dash. Should i tell about the last attack of the beedrill? Ah, no, that doesn´t matter... he thought. [I´ve trained for such battlings... i don´t think that we have to be afraid of them now...] he said to the Raichu girl. [... perhaps you should try it again, whatever you´ve tried. But if that concludes a beedrill swarm again, you shouldn´t do it...] he laughed. [Actually i feel tired from losing so much energy. Perhaps i will do a little sleep here...] he said while he walked up to a tree and sat down, awaiting Vicki's answer.

Crimson Arcanine

Years
    Vicki Termia(raichu form) - South Of Pewter City

As I ran towards Katmai and Dash, Kaimai saw the beedrill and dashed past me with a grin on his face. As he dashed towards the incoming Beedrill, he shouted <I´ll show you what a trained electric Pokémon can do!>. I stopped running and turned around to watch Katmai battle the 12 Beedrill. I stood there, making a face like an excited fangirl. He was, or at least to me, rather graceful in battle. My mind was in turmoil, I was having thoughts I'd never experienced before and I was feeling rather confused. My rattata came up to me while I watched Katmai eagerly <I've haven't seen that look since my mother talked about my father before that bad man caught me…> I turned to Dash <So?> I questioned? <I know rhat look, you got a crush on him!> Dash replied mischiefly. My temper flared for some reason <I'm not!> I retorted. <Oh yes you are!> Dash replied, a twinkle in her eye. A heated argument as epic as the battle unfolding started, but I wasn't in the mood.

I turned and saw a powerful blast of electricity shock all the beedrill, which dropped to the ground. I was impressed, not everyday did I see a pikachu take on not just one but twelve beedrill and win. Katmai turned to head back to me, but as he passed one of the beedrill stirred. I was about to cry out a warning when the beedrill took an opportunity and stung Katmai. The shout of pain from Katmai bought up my fighting spirit. I turned to the last remaining beedrill as sparks started flying from Katmai's cheeks, sparks flying from my own cheeks. My own bolt of electricity flew out as Katmai's did, both shocking the last remaining beedrill frying it badly.

He came over to Dash and I, looking tired and a bit in pain. When he mentioned about me trying I sighed <I can't now…I'm a little worked up> Unfortunately I couldn't but help sounding like I was covering something up. I'd always been bad at lying. I was still worried about Katmai, and for some reason…when I was worked up about him and I tried to transform back, I just couldn't. When he mentioned he was tired. I began to notice that I was beginning to feel hungry. <Maybe we should get your wound, that was a nasty sting you received….> I said, concern etched on my face.<But if you want to rest, I'll make sure that nothing bothers you.>

I knew something had changed in me. Something had awoken in me. Something which was buried within me. Something which dug up painful memories that I'd tried to forget. My face turned from worry to pain as I heard a cry of a pikachu in my head, but unlike the other times when this occurred, I could understand what it was crying, and it was a cry of help…but to what? Tears bean to flow from my eyes as I tried to suppress that particular memory. When I managed to I wiped the tears from my eyes and started to cheer up a little. But it wasn't all bad, something in my spirit had changed slighty I could feel it, but something told me it would help in the future.

OOC: Very long, but yes important for her in the future.

Last edited:

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Occ: Sorry that i didn´t post earlier. I was busy with other fanfiction and roleplayings...

[Uh, eh... the sting wasn´t that... oooohhpph...] Katmai had to hold his stomach. What the... the sting concluded poison? For a short time he was frozen in fear. The last time he got in touch with poison was like hell for him. He just started to remember. A snake Pokémon had bit him and held him in it´s struggling grip. He feared snake pokemon... [Uhm, i gotta check something out, OK? Perhaps you could get us some food from the apple tree over there...] he said while pointing in the direction of a huge apple tree. [I´ll come in some minutes...]

He rushed into the forest, in search for some healing berrys. He had to use them as an antidote. Until now his tail hurted badly, already toxic infected. [Ough... that hurts...] After some minutes he found a yellow berry. [At least...] he went slow to the berry, holding his stomach. [That... that will do...] He ate the berry and went back to Vicki. I hope that she doesn´t think too much about me, acting strange and such stuff... he thought. I think she should transform back. I wanna go to the next gym with her. I think traveling around with her and Dash will be fun... and i got to evolve... After a while he went to the forest to reach Vicki and Dash while collecting berrys. [Hey there! I got some tasty berrys! Did you found anything?]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back