• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey laughed as she stood up and watched AJ stand. She turned around and waited for him to figure out what was going on for himself. Absol was about to follow AJ, but Lindsey said 'Let him have his privacy.' The spearow from before was hopping about searching for seeds still, just in a different spot this time. It looked up at Lindsey, and back down at the path. Lindsey kneeled and watched it for a bit. The dumb bird immediately took it as a threat and charged, attacking her head with it's tiny but vicious talons. Absol leapt at it immediately and took the spearow in it's mouth, and it flailed and squawked. This little guy might be strong..Lindsey pulled a pokeball from her bag once again, and tossed it at the trapped spearow, waited, and watched as the ball twitched and then stopped as the creature inside gave up. She'd caught her first pokemon!

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ groggily took care of buisness and then picked up his stuff, it felt heavier for some reason. AJ shrugged and climbed onto the motercycle, Why couldn't his feet reach the pedals? Why couldn't his arms reach where they needed to be? This was strange, to strange. AJ looked over at Lindsey who looked like she was obsessing over some stupid sparrow, AJ started to laugh and then stopped. My voice isn't that high. He thought to himself now fully awake and aware of his regression, time to play it cool. AJ adjusted some metrics on the bike to accomedate his height and revved up, " Time to go, if I'm not normal by now. Somethings wrong." He mumbled and then to Lindsey, he couldn't help himself from saying it. " Seeya little girl!"

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey heard The motorcycle start and watched as the shrunken AJ rode off. Wow. Lindsey picked up the pokeball containing spearow and shrugged. AJ didn't need to be her problem, but she really hoped he wouldn't be hurt. Suddenly the fearful feeling from before hit her. Chaos...Crime syndicate...Evil..It still wasn't clear. She wished it was so that she could warn someone, because it was coming closer...She didn't want it to be too late when she realized what it was..Well now her main priority was simply to get to Pewter. That's all that needed to be thought about now, she told herself, continuing along the path.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ had started to change back to normal, he followed the regular procedures and made it out of the forest. " Probually the last I'll ever see of any of them." He mumbled as he rode into Pewter, it was a quiet little town, this relaxed AJ. AJ quickly parked his motorcycle at a pokecenter, and got himself a room to stay for a little while, after preparing his room he went out to enjoy Pewter, it was actully chilly out there, he found a small hill that overlooked the town and decided to take a rest. Help himself figure out why he had two transformations in one day, AJ sighed, Maybe it was just a bad day. AJ layed against a large tree and released his pokemon to rest with him, the town was pretty and he could finnaly relax.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey finally reached the city of Pewter. It was lovely! Old buildings lined the streets, and up ahead she could see a large, grand structure. The famous Pewter Museum? Maybe. She took absol out of the bag and put her on the bricked ground. Lindsey love museums, they were very interesting and usually inspired ideas for sketches and paintings.

Lindsey and absol entered the old museum through a new, revolving glass door. The building was very big, and light filtered down from an enormous window at the front, catching dust particles in it's golden beams.
    Photos and paintings lined the walls, and cases containing ancient relics and fossils stood prominently in the middle of the room, or were small and accompanied the photos on the walls. One thing really caught Lindsey's eye. A large glass case with a magnificent prehistoric pokemon skeleton stood in the room's center. It was a fossilized aerodactyle, and it was incredible. It looked slightly larger than a charizard, and just as fantastic. There was a plaque inside the case which read 'Donated by Oak Laboratories' and a sign outside it which has a picture of the pokemon and various facts. Lindsey climbed a staircase to the second floor. The ceiling here was a large window itself, and the second floor seemed to be newer than the rest of the building. There was a rather large model of a space shuttle and various space exhibits, as well as magnificent, realistic statues of the legendary Palkia and Dialga. The stories of these two pokemon were on a sign in from of them. It was said that Dialga controlled time, and Palkia controlled space. Lindsey looked up for a moment at the blue sky above the clear museum window. Enormous clouds calmly floated past, but something else caught her eye. It was another flash like the one she'd seen when she first met AJ. Again, it gave off an overwhelming, but soft energy..Indescribable, really.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ had been relaxing until some flash had gone off, he rubbed his eyes and looked around anxiously. Something was wrong, well maybe not; I'm just paranoid He thought to himself standing up, " Maybe I should get going" He mumbled walking down the hill.

AJ found himself corned by some thugs, He cursed silently as they raised their bats. " Give us da money, or else." came a hoarse voice. AJ smiled and pulled his revolver from the holster, " You better ask yourself" He said pointing it at the thug leader. " Do you feel lucky punk?" He asked his finger near the trigger. The thugs got the message and raced off, " Just as I thought" AJ said putting it back.

AJ decided to go site seeing but before really getting anywhere a black viper raced in front of him, the windows rolled down and Misty looked outside the window. AJ smiled and got inside the passenger seat, " Why are you here?" He asked her.

" Sight seeing" She mumbled chewing gum, she then gave him a plastic cup filled with something. " Your coming with me, lover." She said putting her foot on the peddle.

" Where?" AJ asked looking at the glass closely.

" Museum." She said adjusting her mirror.

" Okay, Whats this?" He asked her almost knowing the answer.

" Coke, drink up." She said smiling mischeivously.

" No, I Don't think so." He said as they pulled up at the muesem.

" Spoil sport" She murmered getting out of the car.

They headed for the door and went inside, they held hands as they walked, going to a corner exhibit they started to kiss eachother.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Vicki Termia – Deep Viridian Forest

My rattata had now wandered back over to the pikachu. I watched curious as the pikachu exchanged a few word with my rattata that only they could understand. I always got curious when pokemon communicated with each other. A few years ago, I always wondered what they would be saying to each other. But then, something that I was totally not expecting happened. The pikachu spoke to me.

I was shocked. Nowhere in any of the books that I ever read had they mentioned anything about talking pokemon. If fact it was clearly stated in those books that many pokemon wouldn't have the capacity to talk, yet here I was listening to a pikachu speak. I knew that being out there wasn't like how they said in the many books I'd read but this was totally different from any book on pokemon training I've read. As the pikachu turned away, I felt both very guilty with myself and the urge to challenge it. It had proved that it was more intelligent than I expected and something told me that it knew I was the one chasing it earlier. It turned its head back to me, almost like it was expecting something, and at this time I felt a familiar hot flush. It was something I often felt when I was sad, angry or overjoyed though I don't remember having such flushes before my 'experience' as I preferred to think about it as. I couldn't stand it, I had to let it out. "I'm sorry…I'm sorry that I chased you earlier…" my voice trailed off and my rattata looked at me oddly. Hopefully that was enough to rid me of the hot feeling, afterall the doctors had toldmt parents and I after I had recovered from my "experience" that getting to emotional could be very bad for my health.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sighed as I checked the map, ignoring the vibrava and flygon hovering far overhead. "Lemme seeeee..." I said, looking around me. "This is pewter, all right." I was back to my male self, thanks to arcanine again, and I wasn't backing down. It was probably a good thing I had left my Banshee sword at home. "Okay, a quick rest at the Pokemon Center, then the gym..." I muttered, walking towards the familiar building. At least the Gym was probably open Twenty-Four hours most of the time in a city this size...

OOC: Sorry for the bad post, being rushed to eat dinner.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey descended down the steps to the first floor of the museum again. She saw AJ and Misty on her way out, she was glad that AJ could be with is fiance. She found the idea of their marriage strange. It was sad that AJ could not be cured..And she was afraid for him. Today he seemed to be giving off more of the energy he'd had in his kid form than before. She didn't know much about his problem though. It was probably the norm. She adjusted her bag strap over her shoulder and pushed through the revolving doors and out into the city once more. Absol and spearow (Whom Lindsey hoped wouldn't be too stubborn to train) needed to become stronger and learn new moves before taking on any gym leaders.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I started towards the gym after my brief rest. IT was aready getting late, but I noticed Toklata flying down at high speed. She panted, even as she became human again. "Rockets, over a hundred, coming from all around." She said, leaning over and resting her hands on her knees. I released arcanine immidiately, looking around. There weren't that many places to be safe, either the pokemon center, or the gym. But I didn't have the time to decide. As she had said, over a hundred black clad figures came tearing through the foliage from all around the town. They all had at least one pokemon with them, including a large number of foreign ones, and ones that I didn't recognize at all.. Just what did they want with Pewter...

OOC: Have a blast fighting rockets, but the general idea is, the oncoming onslaught will force us to retreat into the gym.

[~Educated~][~Horror~]

The Demon You Love To Hate
    Years
    Name: Walter Ziege Baulregard

Starter Pokemon: Darkrai

Appearance: Walter stands at about Six feet without his boots on, with his boots he stands about six two. He's not the skinniest person, but then again he's not huge, he's just a bit chubbier than most people. his skin is somewhere between white and dark cream, and he has shoulderblade length, black hair, and forest green eyes.

He wears baggy, purple pants, with black smoke swirls all over them. He also wears a black coat with purple designs similar to that of his pants. He always carries a necklace with him, usually on his neck, but not all the time, it is a white gold chain, with a sapphire encrusted locket, that contains two pictures, only his pokemon has seen the locket...and of course the person who had given it to him. Under his coat he wears a white T-shirt with flashy art of Darkrai, Walter is a big Darkrai fan.

Darkrai Description: Unlike most other Darkrai, the Darkrai that is Walter's partner has Red hair plumes and red eyes, similar to it's red Collar Plumes.

Darkrai/Walter Morph: This form looks like a Darkrai with legs, and a bit more muscular, the legs are red, and where the feet would be are three claws each black as midnight onyx.

History: Walter was raised in a village near Pewter city, he had been fascinated with pokemon all his life, and the day he finally was old enough to leave, he did so, to find his own pokemon and have his own adventure. But unfourtunately for him, the day he got a pokemon, which was a young Murkrow, it was badly wounded by a pokemon hunter, and it died. On that same day, right before Walter had planned to kill himself, a myterious, dark pokemon appeared before him, with telekentic powers. Darkrai, it had told him that the baby Murkrow was resting in peace. That day, the Darkrai offered to become his pokemon partner, and Walter accepted, since then, Walter and Darkrai have been inseperable. Walter has had Darkrai since he was 12, and is somewhat experienced in pokemon battling, especially with the ability he and Darkrai harness together.

Personality: Walter is withdraw if anything, he has a hard time opening up to others, and an even harder time keeping friends. Those friends that Walter does have, he holds dear, and would gladly give his freedom for. But to people he does not know, he is silent, cold, very withdrawn from the world.

Other: Theme Song for Walter-Still Frame, By Trapt
    Theme Song for Darkrai- These Walls, By Trapt

Special Ability: Darkrai and Walter can fuse their bodies and souls together to become one being (Pokemorph)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    It had been about thirty minutes since Misty had left, she had given AJ his Beretta PX4 Storm since she didn't have a lisence to carry a gun, AJ had waved her off and went to relax in the city, of course it's never just that easy.

AJ was about to head off to the center when the rockets surrounded the city. AJ wasted no time, deciding that picking them off one by one wasn't a good idea, he headed towards the gym, but on his way found an unexpected freind.

It was Lindsey, he didn't know what she had been doing or whatever, but one thing was clear. She couldn't stay out there.

AJ grabbed her hand, looking into her eyes he started to speak, " Lindsey, lots of rockets coming. No time to explain, to gym. Now!" AJ said cutting up words in the sentance.

[~Educated~][~Horror~]

The Demon You Love To Hate
    Years
    Walter sat on a tree branch, resting, his head down, chin resting on his chest. His stomach rose and fell casually, Darkrai doing likewise, but in the shadows. It was nice, breezy, quiet and calm, yet, they both felt something was wrong, they were ready for something to happen, but not exactly what was about to happen to the both of them......BLAM Both Walter and Darkrai fell to the ground some twenty feet below, the branch they were both on had been shot, by a fireball, and a Salamence flew from the brush with a Rocket Rider on Back.

"Well...well....what do we have here, a lone, and delusional Rocket?" The Rocket cackled as Darkrai got up, behind him four more pokemon of the flying persuasion rose from the brush, a Mukkabird, a Flygon, a Charizard and a Skarmory, all with riders, all of them rockets. The look of confidence once on Walter's face, now long gone. "Oh...I see...well...in that case..." He stepped back, and then looked over to Darkrai, who was already glowing deep purple, he held out his arms and stood straight, in a 'crucifix position. They both began to glow, and right before the Rocket's eyes they were one.

"Well...this makes things a little different now, doesn't it?" Said the dual toned voice of the new being. The Rockets, all amazed, withdrew guns, which looked like net guns. Rocket #1:"Catch Them! Catch Them, Catch It, We can use that!" Just then, the body of the new being disippated into a fine blue mist and they were gone, reappearing some hundred yards away, dashing towards Pewter, both of them speaking at once, yet to each other within the same body. So...how do we plan on getting away from them, Walter? Said the voice of Darkrai. "I really don't know...let's just get to the gym...I'm sure their leader can help us...he's helped out village out before..." With that said, they dashed through the path that entered into Pewter City, their bodies shifting, back into two beings, Dakrai floating, Walter Running.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey shouted in surprise as she was grabbed by AJ, and ran as she was pulled along. "What do you think you're doing?! Let go!" She shouted. "You don't have anything to do with this do you?! She pulled her hand out of AJ's grasp, and stood staring angrily at him. The energy of all of the Rockets was mixed and too strong...She couldn't tell if AJ knew anything about this or not. "Look, I don't know what makes you think I need to be protected, but trust me, I don't!" But when she looked back, she could see the enormous number of Rockets. Confused, she stood looking into space for a moment. She wasn't strong enough to preotect herself, but she couldn't just leave everyone like a coward.."I need to stay here." She said. Suddenly she saw the same flash of light from before, and a glimpse of something...pink? Floating above she and AJ. But now she felt calm. Not scared. She was often afraid, but had been taught that there was nothing that would be thrown at you in life that you could not handle. "AJ, we both need to stay. We need to fight." Absol agreed happily, and there was another flash before the feeling that it created was faint. Lindsey and absol immediately ran toward the crowd of Rockets.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I was running now, towards the gym, flanked by Arcanine, and Toklata in her natural form. "This is bad, this is the opposite of good, and getting exponentially worse." I muttered to her as she flew alongside me. I saw lindsey running, and yelled out to her. "What do you think you're doing?! Get inside, we can defend the building easier than we can being surrounded out here!"I continued running, hoping she'd get the idea, but I stopped in front of the gym, seeing an old man in brown pants, an orange shirt, and a green vest. The garish colors contrasted sharply with his age, and sun darkened skin, and long grey hair and beard. He held a walking stick, but it was plain that he didn't need it to move around. "Listen. Old person. Rockets coming. We need inside to help defend the Gym's entrance. Comprende, Senor?" He seemed to be ignoring me quite effectively...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    " Damnit!" AJ yelled going after her, she would be massacred.

" You can't do this on your own." He yelled at her, this was a lose-lose situation for her, her absol couldn't take on two, let alone a hundred.

AJ unholstered both of his guns, his magnum and his beretta, he was determined to keep her safe. She was like a sister to him, AJ didn't exactly know what to think about that. She could a big sister, and a little sister.

AJ noticed the light above but didn't care, right now. It seemed as if time was slow. But my bullets will be fast

AJ aimed his guns at two rockets, " You hurt her, and I'll kill you!" AJ yelled, his hand near the trigger.

AJ knew he wouldn't pull the trigger, unless he had to.

AJ didn't want to kill a man, in front of an innicent girl.

He couldnt, but he would if it came to.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey stopped. She picked up Absol and turned to run to the Gym, but was grabbed by the four powerful arms of a Machamp. Lindsey immediately let go of absol, and yelled for her to stay with AJ and Robert. She kicked and screamed, bit and scratched, but nothing worked as the muscular pokemon made it's way to a large black van with an enormous red R on the side. She was thrown into was looked like a small cell in the back of the van, and could do nothing but hopelessly wait in the dark for her fate to come.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I growled, whirling as I saw that she had been snatched. "That's it." I said, but recieved a rabbit punch to my throat for my troubles. That old guy was fast. "Hold on kid." He said in a calm voice. "If we do this, we'll do it right." Just then, massive pokemon burst forth around him. A Steelix, a Kabutops, an Omastar, an Aerodactyl, a Golem, and a Dainosuu. Though I had no clue what that was at the time. The appearance of the Mountain Man of Pewter, Brock, caused the rockets to falter for a second, but they began advancing again, as did the Champion of Pewter's pokemon. "The van! Clear a path to the van!" I said, rushing off in that general direction. Arcanine and Toklata stayed with me, and the golem Followed us as well, albeit with a lumbering gait...

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey felt the van rumble as it started and then the wheels scream on the pavement as it suddenly sped off. Lindsey sat pressed against a wall, trying hard not to fall over or be hit with a box or whatever might be in this pitch black van...For all she knew it could have anything in it.

OOC: Short post, so sorry >_<

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    For moments AJ was blank but then something snapped inside his head.

He scowled and bared his teeth and started to repeatifly pull the trigger.

" Absol, Go to Robert!" AJ said aiming at random rockets and then running towards the truck.

AJ was ballistic, but still in control, he ran towards the driver and opened up the door, he through the rocket out and put the magnum to his head.

" If you want to keep your goddamn brains inside your goddamn head you better goddamn do as I goddamn say? Got it *******?" AJ barked into the rockets ear, he pushed the gun further to show he meant buisness.

AJ didn't notice as a rocket came up behind him and put the barrel of a small handgun to his back.

AJ was fast, and so were they.

AJ got shot, the bullet went straight through his chest, missed vital organs.

AJ was captured and thrown in the back of the truck.

Needless to say, They needed a new driver.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back