• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ went on up and started the water flowing into the tub, nice and steamy he thought to himself stripping and slowly going in the tub.

AJ relaxed right there, enjoying the bubbles he had put in and playing around with the small yellow duckie, God if any of them could see me now he laughed to himself, " Mum, Dad, Misty and now Lindsey" He mumbled putting some of the bubbles in his hair, it was fun.

AJ soon got out of the tub and drained the water, he dryed off and got dressed. He carefully put his ponytail back together and then continued to heading downstairs for something to eat. He ordered a large salad, large platter of fries, large milkshake and some doughnuts. When his order came he took the tray and continued upstairs.

" Young man! Wait, who's paying for this?" the nurse asked sternly.
    " Put it on my sisters tab" I replied.

She might've won the battle, but she hadn't won the war.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I grimaced, as a huge line of blue fire spread from the ground around Arcanine, forcing the Rhino to hault in it's tracks. The flames didn't seem to hurt it, but it didn't want to cross them. "Oh, he-" I said, but was cut off sharply, every muscle in my body tensing as a pokemon, invisible to everyone, slipped itself inside of my back, melding inside of my body. "You know, you really should get used to this form. You will spend half your life in it." I heard the thoughts, but I couldn't react. "Arcanine." I said, though I wasn't the one to say those words. I leapt on his back, though I didn't make myself leap. The flames were released, and immidiately, it began chasing after us. We led it off only a short ways off, my body had him stop, and whirl around to look. As it came near, the ground slowly started to collapse, as a full fledged sinkhole appeared, sending him falling down. He wasn't defeated, but he wasn't going anywhere fast... "There, that's better. Remember what I said." And suddenly, I could control myself again, as the pokemon left me.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    A nurse walked up to Lindsey and said "Your brother ordered a lot..That will be thirty dollars."

Lindsey gave her a strange look, and remembered that the nurse had mistaken AJ for her brother. "I'm not even related to that kid!" She said, frustrated.

"But you said you were responsible for him." The nurse replied.

"But I'm-"

"What?"

"Never mind...Fine, I'll pay."

She got out her wallet and counted thirty dollars, then placed it in the Nurse's hand.

"There! Happy?" Lindsey said, turning and walking away before the nurse could say anything.
    After carrying him down a freaking freeway for an hour or som ,this was the thanks she got from that brat? ..er, jerk?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ chuckled silently to himself as he enjoyed his food, delishious he thought to himself as he finished it, he still had his box of doughnuts though.

AJ decided to go out for a walk with his doughnuts, eat peacefully under the stars. " This is almost the longest time I've been seven at a time." He muttered to himself and then reminded himself, " better enjoy it."

So packing up his doughnuts with him and then putting on a diffrent outfit, PJ's AJ slowly made his way downstairs.

Once reaching the bottom he looked both ways and headed towards the door, He was in the home clear.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey had totally forgotten about her spearow. The curious thing had left her shoulder long ago, and was exploring the Pokemon center until he saw AJ leaving. HE has flown out the door above him and landed in a tree, watching the boy as he went for his nighttime walk. He then spotted the doughnuts. Spearow continued to follow AJ until he was at just the right angle to steal a snack. The bird swooped down from his tree and took a doughnut in his beak, landing nearby with an innocent expression on the parts of his face that were visible from behind the doughnut, which was roughly the size of his head.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ cursed loudly " Damnit! Stupid Goddamn bird, stole my damn doughnut..." AJ shouted giving the bird an obvious death glare and then remembered something. " Thats Lindseys bird!" He mumbled angrily to himself, he would show her! He angrily stomped his way back to the pokecenter, and walked in.

AJ spent a few minutes looking for her until actully finding her, needless to say. AJ was pissed. " Your goddamn stupid-ass bird just snacthed my goddamn doughnut!" He yelled loudly at her and then adding; " You owe me, three damn bucks!" AJ yelled at Lindsey. By now considering this was a lobby, people were staring. Wondering what would happen next.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey sat up. She'd nearly fallen asleep on the sofa. She smiled as people gave him looks of surprise.
    "No, I don't owe you three dollars, I just payed thirty bucks for you're freakishly huge dinner. You could at least say thanks." Spearow hopped in after AJ, and upon spotting his trainer flew over to hear and landed on her head, a smug expression on it's face. "Whats up with you? I practically save your life and you're treating me terribly. Just drop it already, we don't need to fight anymore."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Toklata had read a number of books on training, and it was simple, really. Maybe she could get the old robert back... "That was amazing!" She said, forcibly dragging her along with an arm in a vicegrip around her waist. There, behind the pokemon center. the windows were all empty. Plus, it might be fun to freak him out... "T-tokie, what are you doing?" She grinned, and fairly confident that no one was aound, pulled 'him' close, and locked in a kiss. Panicking at her current gender status, Robert tried to flailto get away, but flying built up excellent strength. He couldn't escape. Poor Robert.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ pouted, but then sighed. " Fine, I'll let it slip just this one time." He muttered.

" Oh, and you better find yourself another room, I'm not sharing one" That being said he headed back upstairs to his room, he opened it up and went inside. He put on his other clothes and got into bed. He would most likely become seventeen again in his sleep.

AJ quickly fell asleep, his dream was strange. He had been seven and everyone he knew had treated him like a seven year old or younger; The whole dream had been a nightmare and he was glad to wake up in the morning, very early to see his rugid seventeen face.

He gave the nurse a note to give to Lindsey.

The note said this;

Dear Lindsey;

We are even for now, One to One.
    Maybe we'll meet again.
    I doubt it though, I'm a very busy adult.
    And your a very immature little girl.
    Two to One, me in favor.

Sincerly, Valentine

AJ knew she would get a laugh out of this, he paid for the room he hadn't used and bought some doughnuts. He then rode his motercycle to Brocks Gym. Time To battle.

He knocked on the door and it opened fastly, it was a man. Kind of old, he knew what AJ was there for an shooed him in.

The inside of the gym was amazing.

" No time to waste youngster. Go Geodude!" The man yelled sending the rocky pokemon out.

AJ smiled and brought out Pikachu first, AJ knew that rock and thunder wouldn't mix so he decided on a classic. " Quick Attack! And then Slam" He yelled as the Pikachu took down the weak geodude.

The man smiled broadly, " Go Onix!" He muttered sending the rock snake out.

Pikachu was defeated in seconds.

" Go Muddy!" AJ said sending the mudfish out.

" Use Water gun!" And the battle was over.

" I went easy on ya" He mumbled handing over a badge.

It was time to skip town, maybe.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey didn't care if she had a room or not. She'd been dozing on the sofa down here in the lobby all evening anyway, so that was where she slept.

The next morning, the nurse at the counter addressed Lindsey.

"Some guy gave me this letter this morning." She said.

"What guy?" Lindsey asked.

"He looked like he was related to that kid you were with. Did he have a brother?"

Lindsey stared for a moment at the nurse, not able to believe her incredible ditzyness. She took the piece of paper from the nurse and read it. Jerk She thought, amused this time.
    Suddenly something hit her like a ton of bricks. Absol was gone. Had she been taken by the Rockets when she left her with Robert? ..Lindsey remembered the scene last night with 'Robin' and Toklata. Meh, they had their own silly little thing going on. But did Robert have Absol or was she gone? Lindsey suddenly realized that since absol had been gone, she hadn't really been able to feel anything out of the ordinary...No 'sixth sense'.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ was doing some last minute touristing when something bit him on the leg, " Crap" He muttered as he felt it tug and then he saw it, fysty little tyke.

" Arn't you?..." AJ wanted to ask it, but asking a pokemon something was stupid.
    " Yes, I think you are" AJ smiled picking it up, it was a pup, an absol pup.

AJ wanted to take it back to Lindsey but didn't see how he would, " Just take him back to her" He said to himself, easier said then done. Once he was there she would try to do something.

AJ came up with a plan, he wrote a note and put it in Absols mouth and then led him to the pokecenter. " Through the doggie door" He said to the small pokemon.

The absol did as he said and went into the pokecenter.

AJ smiled, his note had simply said; Three To One.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    What a strange girl! Why did she excuse for the hunt? Wasn´t that just something normal? Every trainer would try to catch a Pokémon he wants. Katmai turned around to have a complete picture of the girl. He walked to her until he was standing right in front of her. "Hm, you didn´t expect that i can talk like you huh? What are you thinking about? I just can´t understand you trainers. Everyone wants to have rare Pokémon, but if somebody looks at me and what i can do, everyone don´t want to catch me anymore..." he looked a bit bored to her feed. "What do you really want? A normal Pikachu? I am not a normal, i am special. I have trained a lot to become strong and to gain abilities, but now nobody wants something like me. Erg..." he changed his direction to the Pokémon center again and walked some steps.

Katmai wasn´t sure about the trainer. What was she really after? Did she just want an electric Pokémon to win in a gym battle and then leave the Pokémon alone or something like that? No... her eyes told different meanings. She wasn´t like the other trainers. Was she something special too? Katmai couldn´t think about it. Suddenly he felt a known pain in his chest and his body begun to glow. [No... not again... not now...] he hold his chest and kneeled down. His body did want to evolute, but he wasn´t ready now. He didn´t want that. The glowing become stronger and the pain was difficult to handle. [Grrr... argh...] Katmai felt down on the ground hoping that the glow would stop soon.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    OOC: Hehe, you made me think very hard. +1.

Vicki Termia – Deep Viridian Forest

The Pikachu turned just after I had said my apology and started to walk up to me. Then it proceeded to question me with what looked like a bored look on its face. This didn't make me feel any better at all. I was now starting to feel guilty for feeling guilty. It then began to walk away. I was stunned. This Pikachu was not annoyed at the fact I tried to catch it earlier. It seemed like it wanted to be caught. But then it stopped and it began glowing… 'What the?' I thought, as I watch it hold its own chest. Whatever was happening, it seemed with the poor pikachu was in some pain. I ran over to it when it collapsed. It looked and sounded like it was in considerable pain. I went over to the downed Pikachu and went to pick it up, but when I touched it

*Flash* I saw a raichu in a battle stance, it curled up its paws into something like fists, squeezed its cheeks and let loose a powerful thunderbolt *End Flash*

My eyes sprung wide open as a fiery feeling pulsed once thought my body. It was odd, I had felt that same thing when I had patted my rattata for the first time…

<Flashback>
    I waited in my bedroom like my mother had told me too. She said she had a surprise for me. I waited eagerly for my mother.

She entered the room, holding a wrapped up box. 'Funny' I thought 'Is not my birthday today…'. My mother indicated to me to open the box, so I did .Inside was a pokeball and a trainer card with my name on it. I hugged my mother. "Thanks Mother." I cried as I looked at the trainer card like it was made of gold. "Well, why don't check out the pokemon your father caught for you?" My mother stated as she watched on. I released the pokemon out of its pokeball and a rattata revealed itself in a blast of white light. "Raaatata…it cried cheerfully. I went to hug my new rattata but as I touch it. I saw something in my mind and felt a fiery pulse flow though me once.

*Flash* A rattata was eating a half of a Sitrus Berry. It squeaked in pleasure as it finished the berry and then quickly ran back into the long grass behind it *End Flash*

I blinked as I stoppde, wondering what the hell happened, What did I see? Why did I see it?
    <End Flashback>

Now I knew what was happening to the Pikachu. It was resisting evolution.

I looked down at the pikachu. My touch seemed to have lessened the glowing somewhat. My guilt shifted to worry, and I knew I was getting too emotional, but I couldn't help it. A feverish feeling stole over me as I watched. At least the pikachu seemed not to glowing so much, but it was still in pain.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey watched absol enter the pokemon center. She immediately ran to her pokemon and picked her up.
    "What's this?" She asked, taking AJ's note from Absol. Why didn't he jut bring her to me? she thought, but suddenly felt AJ's presence outside. Things were back to...Abnormal!

The automatic doors slid open when Lindsey walked outside.

"Thanks so much!" She shouted, hugging AJ. "But why didn't you come inside?"

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    " Oh Lindsey... Maybe when you grow up, you'll understand." AJ said slowly getting out of the hug, but still smiling.

" As for your absol... He was no big deal, he's small. Easy to carry." AJ murmered getting on his motorcycle.

" You should probally go get the badge from the gym, trust me. It's easy." AJ said to her revving up the cycle.

" Anything before I go?" AJ asked and then added, " No, I'm engaged. And your a bit young for me." He joked ruffling her hair.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey fixed her hair after having it rudely messed by AJ. "Understand what? Is something wrong with simply bringing my pokemon back to me?" Eh, it didn't matter. "Well, thanks again." She almost added but really, you need to stop being so hypocritical. But kept it to herself. "See you." She added, walking off. Probably to look at museum exhibits, maybe to th gym, maybe to train. She didn't really know or care.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "H-H-HELP MEEE!" Came a shout from out behind the pokecenter. I dashed around, heading towards the other two, not noticing Toklata easily jogging behind me. "S-she's crazy!" I panted, leaning over to support myself on my legs, not noticing the clear marks of black lipstick all over my face, and neck. "Spoilsport." Toklata said calmly, as though this sort of occurance was completely natural. I didn't even want to think about what the others would make of this, but right now, I was just relieved to be out of her grip... And have my mouth to myself again.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ smiled at her and started off, where would he go next? Mt. Moon. Yes, thats where he would go.

He looked behind him and saw Robert with his creepy girlfreind.

He stopped and yelled back at them, " Robert! You scored well, but she's creepy as hell!" AJ was now more fufilled.

AJ checked his map, he just had to take a left there, and a turn there and he would be in the caverns in no time.

AJ reached the pokecenter up ahead and stopped, and geuss what he bought?

Yep, more doughnuts.

Now he was ready.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked, geniuinely confused now. "Creepy? what do you mean?" I aske, not getting what he meant. "She just wouldn't let me go." Toklata shrugged, apparently, not feeling the childish insult. "I think he means that I'm freaky because I'd smother you with my affection when we're.. On the same team." I paused a moment, then remembered myself, and suddenly, as I realised what she meant, my face became a bright red with emberassment. "Don't blush, it clashes with the black lipstick all over you." My blush only deepened as I tried to imagine how it must have looked.

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ was at a rough angle here, Should he go into the cave with his motercycle, fastly? Or go through slowly on foot? And what to do with the cycle.

AJ's problem was fixed when he saw... Brad?!

" Hey AJ! Long time no see." Brad murmered walking out of the center, he was real tall for seventeen. About Six foot Three.

" Hey Brad! what brings you here?" AJ asked the tall adult.

" Just some sight seeing..." He mumbled as he started to scratch his head.

AJ saw through his ploy, " What do you want?" He asked him.

" I need to borrow your bike... My car broke down" He mumbled.

AJ sighed and handed him the keys, " Thirty bucks. And only across Mt. Moon. I need it back in ceriluan." He told him.

Brad sighed and payed up " Fine I-" But before he could finish, AJ was already inside the cave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back