• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    lol I just drew Raike :D
    I only just started humans too, and this one is a headshot, will upload soon

I totally wanna see your Badarse swordsmen!!! XD, I'll have mine within the next week in manga/anime form.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Just a few quick sketches of Kylie, I know, they're not great -_-"

Spoiler:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    They're really good for quick sketches!

EDIT: NOt final but here...
    Spoiler:

It's just not rebellious enough to be my charrie, I considered it but Blah...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    okay, seriously guys we have a little bit of a problem here: post length and grammar. Three sentances is NOT OKAY. Use detail, adjectives! VERBS. ADVERBS. WHATEVER! Also, remember NEW SPEAKER, NEW LINE. It's 6th grade stuff. Also, please, no posts that are just un necessary. If you're going to post, at least do something. I don't want no excuses, grammar and punctuation is an easy thing to do. I find it easy to punctuate by talking it out in my head as I write it.

Just to let you know, I'm aiming this at Liliana, The Final Watchman and (only mildly to) SkyIsUmbreon. But that goes for everyone else.

Also, just a thing to keep in mind: your character only knows what they know. I mean, if someone thinks something and another character mentions it later, how do they know? It's like names, your characters shouldn't be familiar that well with eachother's names. Even when your character isn't speaking and you're just typing text, it should be "that guy with the stuff."

I've never kicked anyone out of a RP before but if you don't step up your game, I might have to.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    ;_; sooooo many posts.

So if I get this correctly, people met up the next day and a fight was breaking out, and now it is solved, and that is it so far?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Okay, yeah. The fight's not solved yet, Kylie let go of Toby so I still have to post.

The truth is, badasses gravitate towards badasses, and in Chuck's mind, this was a chick who didn't look at explosions.
    OH GOD I LOVED THIS.

EDIT: Chadlington, I don't really get what's happening? Get Will just to come down the the community centre.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hummm, gonna have to reread. At least I can say that my character was in his Porsche the whole time, and only coming out after witnessing the fight. Though I would like to try out an early portion of my character's developing powers. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Go for it! Remember, mild! I'm letting Grims have fiery arms since emotions usually set these things off.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    I figure mine's mild enough since the characters in question are in the same room as him and he can't control it and it seems to be physically weakening him. Right? RIGHT?!

Ahem. Anyway. Gosh, all those posts! Phew! All this enthusiasm is draining. :P

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I think I'll play with your character. Something like suggesting your character do something. It'll sound a lot better once I post it though. Hopefully within the hour.

My character's powers sort of manifest (besides from touch or eye contact) due to his passion in disrupting people. Thus if that makes any sense, it sort of doubles on what he is already doing.

EDIT: we almost need to slow posting down just so that everyone can get in a few posts, without being too much of a bystander. XD

It's okay at least in my case though. But I suppose when we all write, we'd have to make sure of the amount of time that passes by within the RP.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I've opened the door and somewhat ended the fight so it should give everyone a reason to get inside. The probation officer is not there yet, just remember that.

EDIT: @feign just be wary. you can only do it when you are touching/direct eye contact and the commands should be small. OKAY COOL. :D

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It'll be more like a suggestion (with intent and a side of malevolence), leaving it open ended for your character to react as you see wish.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    okay okay, good good. :D
    well, once everyone gets in a good post, i'll get along with the story.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    There you go :P have fun ;)

This is perhaps the reason why I didn't have work so much :3

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Psh a slight set back :P I just wasn't as descriptive, then again, if I am with someone who knows how to RP, then a lot of my "backfires" are only a result of passive reaction. :P

Poor Will, and furthermore poor Aaron. Who will Aaron have to play with? Oh wait, there is Toby! XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    EDIT: Chadlington, I don't really get what's happening? Get Will just to come down the the community centre.
    I said this before, because I didn't really understand. Plus, you skipped the whole day and the rest of us are still in the morning.

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
    ok..i'll quickly edit it and get him to come down. Sorry I was at work and trying to keep up and also participate. It was a very unproductive day. haha But im home now. Im all yours!

OK its all edited and i moved it down to the bottom. Is that better?

Last edited:
    Back