• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
  • sorry for the long post... mine will normally be a lot shorter, i just thought it was more appropriate for the intro post you know...

oh my gosh, your post made me literally laugh out loud. Everything about it came together really well, too!

OH GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT. PROSTITUTION AND ONE NIGHT STANDS. AMAZING.

anyone stalking this thread who isn't in the RP is going to be so confused when they see this. HAHAHAHA :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    like a mod DERPDERPDERPDERP

Hey, who just watched that rocket take off? INTENSE.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    oh guys, ignore pl4y3r's post about the probation officer turning up, she doesn't turn up for a little bit yet. SUSPENSE.

EDIT: i love you guys. mike's name's not even mark. i love our characters, i seriously do.
    (im not telling people to edit, i'm just saying it looks hilarious. we can all start calling him mark and wait for him to say "what the..?")

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Sorry it took so long to post when you started I was in school
    that's alright. XD
    Just a note, watch your punctuation for future posts. You seem to have a lack in commas and stuff that should really be in there. I think i can even see where you can use a semi colon!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    yay! if you go to actually punch toby, his newly aquired air powers would make him light on his feet and dodge them probably. like aang, from avatar!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    TWIST NUMBER TWO.

i love this. you guys, you're all amazing. :D

EDIT: i made grims come talk to shade HURRHURRHURR

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    oh hey SIU i'm not sure he would be able to make the whole tree frozen, just some of the bark maybe. O: like a foot in diameter.

Back