• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Until then I can read your guy's parts.

EDIT: I'm loving Toby's cussing fit!

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • HEy guys,

Sorry to let you down but my internet isnt working at home. I'll try and post from work but I dont like my chances. I give permission for anyone to bunny me. :)

Keep me posted Skymin!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    HEy guys,

Sorry to let you down but my internet isnt working at home. I'll try and post from work but I dont like my chances. I give permission for anyone to bunny me. :)

Keep me posted Skymin!!
    No problem. I'm pretty sure once she's dead, they'll be some way to move you all around. NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND. I don't care how much of a sociopath aaron is. D:<

speaking of sociopaths (not really) this is chuck? I didn't have much to go by since pl4y3r's description of hair was fairly vague (ie there was nothing there)
    MISFITS [OOC]

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    If anyone would like to bunny my character, they can. I'll be at work and I imagine some people want to move forward.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    *Sighs* SIU still hasn't posted... Also I'mma be at church most of tonight. :/

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Well, if he doesn't want to be in this roleplay anymore, i could just get the probation officer to kill him?
    EDIT: feign, chadlington, cooker, skyisumbreon or the final watchman, just kill the probation officer now.

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I really think that at this point I just like to write Kylie being in pain all the time HAHAHA. Basically every post she gets hurt. xD

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • Well, if he doesn't want to be in this roleplay anymore, i could just get the probation officer to kill him?
    EDIT: feign, chadlington, cooker, skyisumbreon or the final watchman, just kill the probation officer now.
    Mmk, I'll do eet! Just because no one else is on..

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I'mma VM SIU since he was in the plague thread but not here. I also posted.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Oh i know THAT i just didn't really understand what was going on
    You can just get your dragonite to slice the probation officer or whatever now. d:

Back