• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Missingno

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
  • I'll make a video using VBA. I'll send it to you once my cable(and internet) comes back up(it goes out tomarrow, blame my mum for that)

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Unless you're talking about the M pokemon, which are technically not new pokemon, there is no possible way for that to happen in R/B/Y/.

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Pine said:
    Unless you're talking about the M pokemon, which are technically not new pokemon, there is no possible way for that to happen in R/B/Y/.
    He's referring to cartridge hacking/editing. And Missingno DOES tend to evolve unexpectedly; as I recall, Chu is telling the truth.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • he is telling the truth about the kangaskhan. I remember that happening in my games, too.

I also remember finding a lot of Tauros... and I don't see that listed anywhere in Kairi's letter chart.. o_o my name was usually "BEKAH" if that means anything.

um... what else... oh yeah, there's also a strip of land beneath pallet town where you can find unusual Pokemon while surfing. I can't remember if I ever tried the missingno trick on this strip of land/water or not, though. come to think of it, I should try it. ::thinks:: it was the strip of water directly to the left of the field beneath pallet town. I remember finding really odd land Pokemon while surfing there. o_o

TinTower

Legendary Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Oh, the reason you get multiple pokemon with the name "Blue" is because the default names wrap like BLUEGARYJO or GARYJOHNBL i think...

ash ketchup dood

?~dont forget your life~?
    Years
  • i remember when i caught a missingno. =( i saved when i was at the celedon city pokemon center. and everytime i went to the box and exited my game froze and i was team rocket DX

Cookie

Your Local PokeSafari Worker
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2008
    Why doesn't the Missingno. trick work in the Yellow version?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2005
    It doesn't work in yellow because the guy who shows you how to catch a weedle, leaves, And there is a different way to get Missingno. and Mew,
    I don't have time to type it, but it's listed on here,
    http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~psypoke/rby/faqs.php
    It'll be listed on the with other FAQS.
    You can do it with all the trainers in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    omg missingno does evolve into kangaskahn. give it a rare candy
    and the letters in your name have to do with what pokemon appear there and what levels they are.
    and raichulatias, you can also just beat a ditto that turned into one of your pokemon that has a special of 27, instead of beating that trainer with the slowpoke

Stuffman

Banned
    Years
  • whoooooh u certainly know your gliches but i would try to lower the computor language for the young kids bud!

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I caught 4 'M and counting! But I don't dare put them in my box, and I've only got two more room for real pokemon :o

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Pine said:
    First, learn to spell correctly. It's rather annoying.

Now, missingno. doesn't turn into anything else, but there are a lot of rumors, even though they have been disproved.
    It's also not a real pokemon and will never be one (in r/b/y that is, my game will include it as a real one!)

Blitzballchamp, it's called missingno. because it wasn't supposed to exist, therefore it's not real and wasn't assigned a pokedex number.

UHHH it can turn into a Kasganksan (can't spell) :badsmile: Starmie, possibly a pokemon skeleton from the fossil muesum (I've recently heard that!) and there's a fake rumor about if you feed it a rare candy it will evolve into a Mew.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • My missingno. evolved into kangaskhan at level 1 and the icon for him is BILL, do you think bill has anythink to do with missingno.?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back