• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISTY OR MAY?(revived)

Whom do you prefer more,Misty or May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    totally MISTY! She has always been my favorite on the show, with her little temper tamptrems(sp) and her love moments for certain pokemon. And I think that the writers could totally develop her charecter more and do more intresting things with her.

I havent seen that much of May yet since I rarely catch the newer episodes now but she seems a bit to cheerful.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    If i had to choose it would be may,just cause she not as annoying as misty,misty is just stupid.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    I choose Haruka. Not only does she have a better outfit, but I just like her character. It's a nice change from a total tomboy. ^^ I also love her pokemon! They're great! Also not just one type like Kasumi.

f!Re

Shige's #1 fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    May all the way.... i just like May more than Misty :)

Phreak

Revhead
    Years
  • I think Misty is so much more original with the storyline of picking up friends while on Ash's journey.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    May

I like May better. Not only is she cute and sweet, but she has a Torchic (one of my fav Pokemon). She's just too cute to say otherwise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back