• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May?

Misty or May

• Misty

Votes: 55 57.3%
  • May

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2006
    Insanity Mawile said:
    If we're talking about appearance then...

May, obviously. Sorry, Misty, but May has curves in all the right places. Sure you're leggy, but that bandana on her is just...wow. O_o ;P

wOw.....u do know there cartoon characters...i think its time to get off your butt and look at real women lol...

Tracey is cool I like his pokemon thats why hes one of my favourite characters...

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Insanity Mawile, that was hillarious. That was funny also ^

Yup, I prefer real women to animated ones because you can actually touch them and won't look at the screen and call you a loser while you're watching TV. <_< (long story) Sticking to the topic and i've probably said this more than once, I prefer May over Misty. May simply to put it is more *cough* how you say, mature lol and idk she's just a better character to me than Misty ever was. To me Misty was an annoying brat who wanted a new biycycle.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    I liked Harrison... He was a cool guy. He did say he was heading to Kanto so... Hope he's still here.
    Misty was a cool girl. She lives in Kanto. I hope she's still there :)

Sticking to the topic and i've probably said this more than once, I prefer May over Misty. May simply to put it is more *cough* how you say, mature lol and idk she's just a better character to me than Misty ever was. To me Misty was an annoying brat who wanted a new biycycle.

In my opinion (notice the "MY" in the opinion XD) Misty was more mature personality-wise and was more of an interesting character to "me" than May currently is. And to "me," May is a girl who's obsessed with hair more than her travels. Just "my" opinion ;)

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    mistywishmaker said:
    Misty was a cool girl. She lives in Kanto. I hope she's still there :)
    She obviously is if she's running the Gym there. >_> The point is that Hazuki said he was traveling to Kanto. So there's some of us who're hoping that he hasn't left Kanto yet.

mistywishmaker said:
    In my opinion (notice the "MY" in the opinion XD) Misty was more mature personality-wise and was more of an interesting character to "me" than May currently is. And to "me," May is a girl who's obsessed with hair more than her travels. Just "my" opinion ;)
    You call smashing Takeshi over the head with a log mature? o_o;;

mistywishmaker

Years
    You call smashing Takeshi over the head with a log mature? o_o;;

I didn't say Misty was perfectly mature. No, she never smashed Brock's head with a log before (at least so far.) Even if she did, it would be to control him. :)

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    She HAS. The dub never showed it though. Apparently cartoony violence ain't allowed either. >_> It was the episode involving the Pok?mon School in Kanto. And it had nothing to do with controlling him.

mistywishmaker

Years
    She HAS. The dub never showed it though. Apparently cartoony violence ain't allowed either. >_> It was the episode involving the Pok?mon School in Kanto. And it had nothing to do with controlling him.

Well, Misty is the kind of person who doesn't hit someone on the head for no reason. :)

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
    mistywishmaker said:
    Characters aren't just all "curves." May can also fight and is strong.
    Watch "In the Knicker of Time" if you don't know what I'm talking about. At that time the only thing she had going for her imo was her looks-she was a bit of a ditz. I dunno now, I don't watch too much of Advanced/Challenge.

mistywishmaker

Years
    Watch "In the Knicker of Time" if you don't know what I'm talking about. At that time the only thing she had going for her imo was her looks-she was a bit of a ditz. I dunno now, I don't watch too much of Advanced/Challenge.

Yeah. I know. But she's improving slowly, I guess.

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
    Years
    StewieLloyd said:
    Sorry.....twas late...didnt have anything to say and had managd to get my hands on the Pokemon 4Ever movie....twas nothing important....sorry again. ;)

If you want to talk about a different topic, you start a new thread. You don't just post it in whatever thread you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back