• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May?

Misty or May

• Misty

Votes: 55 57.3%
  • May

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
    Years
    I voted Misty. She and Ash make a way better couple then May over there. Plus I pretty sure Ash does ot have a thing for May anyway(Hey, that Rhymed!). I rememder some one epi. when Misty just says will be together forever wih our children or something like that. Misty said something that ment she likes Ash.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Oh, you mean "Someday we'll get married as well." She was refering to other people. I seriously hate how everyone took that line out of context. :|

Years
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    Oh, you mean "Someday we'll get married as well." She was refering to other people. I seriously hate how everyone took that line out of context. :|
    Well, you could look at it the other way, too, ya know, Elite Trainer Raven! Of course, Misty didn't specify who that was directed for, so you could easily assume one of two ways.

But I do agree with the out of context thing. Misty never said anything about kids!

pokedude55 said:
    man may is crazy said isaid it once and will say it again may cares more about dating then pokemon misty rocks
    What?! Dang it people, put in some periods!
    What are you tryin' to say? Is it a good thing that May likes dating or that Misty likes Pok?mon? Is it bad for either?

Haruka_Fan1013 said:
    Look at my name and you will know my answer....
    Wait... Let me guess...
    Brock?!

Haruka_Fan1013 said:
    Haruka=May
    Oh... (I'm just joking!)
    Besides, Haruka doesn't equal May. It's just their corresponding counterparts. They're different in personallity, so they can't possibly the same!

Years
    Well, at least you put in one period this time! Capitalization would help too...

And can dating ruin a show? I don't think so! Besides, May never mentioned dating in the series so far, so I don't see how she could single-handedly ruin the show. Sure, she's mentioned the concept of love every now and then, but so did Misty! I'm pretty sure Misty's made the show more interesting. (hey, I'm an AAML fan, but I'm trying to make some sense here!)

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    Well after conpering the pure dub to the changed dub I would have to say this:
    Hate Haruka
    Love May.

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I like both of them but Misty is the original female companion for Ash. I think she is the one I like the most also because she was the one who woke up most of the attention in old pokemon episodes. But May is also OK. :)

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I voted Misty. I just think May bores the scene. Misty made the show better it's a pitty she had to leave...

Years
    Ok you have a point but still i do not even think she cares about pokemon or the journey she is taking with ash.
    What are you talking about? How many times has May said she wanted to date someone? She's just obsessed with romance. Misty is too.
    I don't see the huge thing to hate about Misty....while there much about May...
    Oh, there's lots of reasons to hate Misty. You just have to dig them up.

Years
    Well, that's all up to the user, cold_katanagirl. Of course, if you support that person, it's hard to hate that person at the same time!

For some reason, though, it looks like May is more into romance than Misty is...
    There have been more episodes involving romance in it with May than there was Misty. (either that or my memory is really rusty...)

And I have to argue about the fact that May is just following Ash for adventure. If that's the fact, then why doesn't she just go off on her own? And how can May not take care of her Pok?mon if she's already won two contests ribbons? If you want to argue, at least give some information on why you think so with evidence!

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    MIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Misty so deserves it more than May. Who saved Ash in Pokemon 2000? Misty. Who left Rudy for Ash? Misty. Misty is so the better girl. Besides May is to young for Ash, Misty is only like one year older then him. May is like three years younger. And Misty is a better trainer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back