• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [ModChoice November '04] Pok?mon Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Yeah, liek I said, I want to make some uber scripts for this hack ^^; Then you shall play my baby XD

EVA-01

Years
    Dude, if you read the above posts, I said when I insert some new scripts, it abit out of the place now, I'm still deciding what I should do with Wally's house? :\

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    EVA-01 said:
    Meh, is anyone interested? o.o;
    [ModChoice November '04] Pok?mon Alpha

Here we see a poor lady trying to water her flowers XD

Wow that is pretty cool. You have talent my friend. You got anymore? ^____^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay. I thought maybe you have more, but that is still cool. ^____^

EVA-01

Years
    Yeah, I want to post cool screenies! But I have ran out of funny scenerios liek that one, have any ideas?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Maybe she should tell him to get some special kind water so she water the plants without freezing. Sorry that is all I can think of now. XD

EVA-01

Years
    Hey...nice idea, I could make it so you need a squirt bottle and you squirt the flowers and defrost them XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that will be cool. So make him get a special water bottle to but the water in there. ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    So, what's up with this amazing hack. How is this going? Eva, it's really lacking on screenshots so [Hint *Hint] Yeah.

P.S Did you get my PM about The_Dude

~ CC

EVA-01

Years
    Well I do have a few screenies, that I haven't released, I might soon since, well you heard about M3i.

EVA-01

Years

Gay screens, I'm losing faith in my hack aswell, sorry for double post, just isn't my lucky day...

Edit - Gym Leader name pending...

O

Your Mom
    Years
    It's going pretty good, don't loose faith in it, just don't use the term 'gay' I hate people who don't use it's proper meaning.

Years
    Omega II said:
    just don't use the term 'gay' I hate people who don't use it's proper meaning.

Umm Omega. Gay. Is what Homosexuals call themselfs when it actually means happy,bright,colorful, and lacking in moral restraint. So when he says that. It is a meaning of Gay the Screenshots are lacking in moral restraint. Omega plz. Get your facts right.

Eva you can pull it off. Don't let none of these people get to you. They don't know anything. This will be one of the greatist. The first half came from my brain. :cross-eye

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    mewthree9000 said:
    Eva you can pull it off. Don't let none of these people get to you. They don't know anything. This will be one of the greatist. The first half came from my brain. :cross-eye

What's that supposed to mean. "These people get to you". From what I've seen there's been nothing but support for this hack, unless I'm missing something...

Anyways... back on topic... the screens are nice. I love the winter tilesets. They're really nice, and the gyms especially are really well done.

Keep on living in the free world and doo doo da looloo ___ ___.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back