• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Tocuhe!

Although, with MW2 I'm not sure there will be copies.

Indeed. If you order it at like Gamestop or a store of the sort, they'll most likely be having a midnight release of the game. So your chances of getting a copy on the release day are rather slim. :P

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Pre-ordering involves a lot of money right?

And by the way, did you guys get through all the missions in CoD3, CoD4, CoD5 in veteran mode? I bet you and I can't. lolz

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Exactly.

Usually it's like this:

One hit if: Explosives(Indirect hit grenade, RPG's, Panzershrek or Grenade Launchers), snipers and head shot.
    2 Hits: All other weapons.

Very difficult.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Veteran isnt that hard. (at least in CoD4/5 because ive only played those two) You just have to know your way around the somewhat hack bots and know the map well. Im pretty sure they just wanted to give players a challenge by adding veteran and achievements/trophies for it but sometimes they have some of the most annoying/hardest achievements/trophies ever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Pre-ordering involves a lot of money right?

And by the way, did you guys get through all the missions in CoD3, CoD4, CoD5 in veteran mode? I bet you and I can't. lolz

Preordering doesn't require any extra money than it costs to actually buy the game. You can go ahead and buy the game full price and pick it up on release day, or you can put a down-payment on it and they'll reserve it for a couple days for you.

And yes, I've beaten all the Veteran missions.

DeeJayFusion

My ROFLcopter goes Soi
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    I've beaten all the Veteran missions too. Not that difficult. It's a grind tho

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I think I beat all if not most of the missions on veteran...but none of the storyline veteran missions were as hard as the Mile High Club on veteran. Boy was I happy when I finally beat that and got the achievement for it. That was one tough cookie.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have done all the Veteran missions on COD5. It isn't that hard. Just takes patience really.

I have pre ordered MW2. Simply so I can make sure I get my copy without having to think about not being able to buy it while I am in school.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    The only major probs I had with Veteran for CoD4 (it was hard, but you had to take your time) was in the sniping level at the end where you had to wait for the chopper. And then we have The Mile High Club. Other then that it wasn't too bad.
    I wanted to get every Achievement for the game and I did.

As for WaW, yea I also beat it on Veteran. For me, the biggest prob was all all the grenades. 95% of my deaths came from grenades. It didn't have anything to do with skill, it was luck. Luck that you made it to the next checkpoint, luck that you didn't get taken out by a grenade, luck that you got behind this or that thing without a grenade being there.

And I plan on beating MW2 on Veteran.

https://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/74&ch=1&sd=0?ep=74&ch=1&sd=0
    GameTrailers TV talking a little about MW2, and some info on Spec Ops.

https://www.modernwarfare247.com/weapons
    I also thought this was nice, it's clearly not all the weapons in the game. But it's ones that;s already been seen.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    What if I don't want to prove that you're fat fingered?

lol spam

I meant the award silly.

Too bad I haven't finished with CoD4 veteran, the hardest part for me is the Ultimatum. Lots of shotguns in every corner, with so little time. And that part you mentioned too. Most of my deaths are from RPG's.

I also find it hard on the mission Downfall(veteran) in CoD5. Darn those crossfires and surprise grenades. Still stuck with there.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I wonder how hard it will be to beat MW2 on veteran solo and how hard the acievements/trophies will be. I just hope they dont have anything too hard to do though. I dont remember how long it took me to beat veteran on CoD4/5 but I do remember that it took me a long time and after I finally got the achievements/trophies for them I never wanted to do it again until MW2.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I wonder how hard it will be to beat MW2 on veteran solo and how hard the acievements/trophies will be. I just hope they dont have anything too hard to do though. I dont remember how long it took me to beat veteran on CoD4/5 but I do remember that it took me a long time and after I finally got the achievements/trophies for them I never wanted to do it again until MW2.
    They released the achievements a week or so ago: https://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/achievements/

Back