• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    lol spam

I meant the award silly.
    You're one to talk. You sit there and go "lol spam" when you made this post that is just a pointless. Next time you point your fat finger you should look at yourself.

And his GamerTag is in his profile, you can go check the website yourself to see if he has the achievements for beating the game on Vet. You're just making yourself look like a fool by keeping this little "I don't believe you" thing going on.

Pre-ordered and cant wait! Whos going to mid-night launch? :D
    I would love to go. But I don't see it happening. And I guess I can wait until launch day to get it. Even if I won't be able to sleep the night before. Might even pull an all nighter the day I get it.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I just took a look at the achievements and I just saw the most epic achievement ever in a cod game. "Star 69" worth 90 gamerscore points is epic lol. I never thought infinity ward would actually make an achievement like that. :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I am! I work that day and get off a few hours before it releases. Gonna fet my ass in line, and freeze? Maybe not XD

Years
    I hope Play.com will still have some hardened editions left when I finally go to pre-order at the end of the month.

I dont know why but I can't wait to try the Machine Pistols, the Glock especially.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Pre-ordered and cant wait! Whos going to mid-night launch? :D

I definitely am. :P Gonna play it as soon as I get home from the release.

Anyone know anything about a sniper mission? I'd be disappointed without one. I enjoy those the most.

Years
    I definitely am. :P Gonna play it as soon as I get home from the release.

Anyone know anything about a sniper mission? I'd be disappointed without one. I enjoy those the most.

I loved the MW sniper mission except for the crawling part.

I thought that someone was going to get me from behind all the way through the WaW one though.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    The sniper mission was done right in CoD4. In fact a lot of missions was done right in CoD4. Like the AC130 mission (CoD4) vs Black Cats (WaW), the sniper missions, and some others I can't think of ATM. I just hope MW2 will also have some epic missions like CoD4 did.

Years
    The sniper mission was done right in CoD4. In fact a lot of missions was done right in CoD4. Like the AC130 mission (CoD4) vs Black Cats (WaW), the sniper missions, and some others I can't think of ATM. I just hope MW2 will also have some epic missions like CoD4 did.

The 'attempt to be epic' ending was better in CoD4 too.

I'm sure it'll be better than the trash (CoD3, WaW) Treyarch makes.

WaW was brilliant despite not being very revolutionary.

Avatar reminded me of something I saw about a week ago...
    https://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/07/infinity-ward-activision-didnt-want-call-of-duty-to-go-modern/

Now that's sad isn't it? If it was up to Activation we wouldn't have CoD4 and MW2. And we'd still be in WWII.

That would be pretty bad.

Despite this I hope we return to WWII in CoD8, not only because I simply just enjoyed WaW and know more about the war than others but because I'd love to see IW's take on it.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    You're one to talk. You sit there and go "lol spam" when you made this post that is just a pointless. Next time you point your fat finger you should look at yourself.

And his GamerTag is in his profile, you can go check the website yourself to see if he has the achievements for beating the game on Vet. You're just making yourself look like a fool by keeping this little "I don't believe you" thing going on.

I would love to go. But I don't see it happening. And I guess I can wait until launch day to get it. Even if I won't be able to sleep the night before. Might even pull an all nighter the day I get it.

If you don't know the expression "fat-fingered", then don't go pointing at me as if I'm stupid.

And duh. I don't have any Xbox whatever knowledge of what Xbox award is because I don't own one and I hardly careand I'm not as rich as you guys. I only play CoD in my PC. He should've mentioned "There's my proof, just click on the green X with black round background" or something.

The post I made was:

"Don't blame me, I'm fingered fingered" that's my reply for checking my spelling. I had to use that figure of speech(which means I'm a bit clumsy on typing). I don't go yada yada for nothing.

"Then prove it" means he must point out the proof. Both statements are not adjacent.

And please, don't go arguing with this. I've had enough. And sorry if I've said those things. I had to let it out than imploding myself.
    The 'attempt to be epic' ending was better in CoD4 too.
    Despite this I hope we return to WWII in CoD8, not only because I simply just enjoyed WaW and know more about the war than others but because I'd love to see IW's take on it.

The best epic ending is in CoD4. Second was on CoD5, with both characters in both CoDs already wounded making their last stand. Shooting Zachev or raising the

Is there a CoD8 coming soon? Isn't supposed to be a CoD7?

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years

If you don't know the expression "fat-fingered", then don't go pointing at me as if I'm stupid.

And duh. I don't have any Xbox whatever knowledge of what Xbox award is because I don't own one and I hardly careand I'm not as rich as you guys. I only play CoD in my PC. He should've mentioned "There's my proof, just click on the green X with black round background" or something.

The post I made was:

"Then prove it" means he must point out the proof. Both statements are not adjacent.

And please, don't go arguing with this. I've had enough. And sorry if I've said those things. I had to let it out than imploding myself.
    1: You need to take a class in humor.
    2: You also need to stop using the strike out tags.

I know what fat fingered means (thus you need to brush up on some humor). I'm not as stupid as you might think.
    And I wasn't pointing at you saying you're wrong. I was TELLING you that you were wrong. You tell him his post is spam when you made post just as pointless (would you like proof on that as well?).

Maybe he should have linked to it, maybe all of this would have been prevented. But maybe he thought everyone already knew what achievements are.

And if you were really sorry you would have deleted the post. But are you done? Is it all out of your system now?

Yeah, but it's widely believed that CoD7 will be Vietnam.
    I hope they do Vietnam. But I don't know. They said they don't have any plans for the next CoD. But then again they got CoD Vietnam registered somewhere (I think copyright, not sure). I Just want something new from them, I'm sick of WWII. It wouldn't have been so bad if there weren't so many WWII games out there. It's just like "I've done this before....".
    I say let Treyarch to past war games. And let Infinity Ward do modern and future war games.

https://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14281102/call-of-duty-6/videos/mw2_int_joel_101509.html
    A little video interview on Spec-ops (I guess it's not really anything new)>

https://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/modernwarfare2/news.html?sid=6233212&mode=previews
    GameSpot on some event thingy. Again nothing new.

Really, I think the next thing we'll get that's "new" is when the game comes out and people can get their hands on it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Why would I need proof? You act as if it's some big feat beating it on Veteran when it isn't. I could care less if you believe me. If you really cared enough all you'd have to do is get my Gamertag from my profile and check on Xbox.com.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I hope they do Vietnam. But I don't know. They said they don't have any plans for the next CoD. But then again they got CoD Vietnam registered somewhere (I think copyright, not sure). I Just want something new from them, I'm sick of WWII. It wouldn't have been so bad if there weren't so many WWII games out there. It's just like "I've done this before....".
    I say let Treyarch to past war games. And let Infinity Ward do modern and future war games.

This seems to be going around,

https://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2009/05/01/call-of-duty-7-in-vietnam-cuba/

It's believable and I do hope they do something other than WWII. They've covered most if not all of aspects of it, would make sense for them to move on.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If so Im excited. Thats my favorite war (if its not wierd to have a favorite war)

Years
    The best epic ending is in CoD4. Second was on CoD5, with both characters in both CoDs already wounded making their last stand. Shooting Zachev or raising the

Is there a CoD8 coming soon? Isn't supposed to be a CoD7?

This....

Yeah, but it's widely believed that CoD7 will be Vietnam.

Why would I need proof? You act as if it's some big feat beating it on Veteran when it isn't. I could care less if you believe me. If you really cared enough all you'd have to do is get my Gamertag from my profile and check on Xbox.com.

I'd say its a decent feat. I have only beaten 'Semper Fi' on Legendary on WaW and the first three missions on MW, its quite difficult for some.

This seems to be going around,

https://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2009/05/01/call-of-duty-7-in-vietnam-cuba/

It's believable and I do hope they do something other than WWII. They've covered most if not all of aspects of it, would make sense for them to move on.

I need to learn some stuff about the vietnam war, I'll be left behind completely in campaign.

Alot of people missed CoD 1, 2 and 3 so they won't know that its been covered so I wouldn't mind them returning to WWII eventually.

If so Im excited. Thats my favorite war (if its not wierd to have a favorite war)

Its probably weird but my favourite is WWII, I respect the horrible things that happened but I know more about it than any other war so its probably my favourite.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    https://www.modernwarfare247.com/news/mtv-gameone-402-interview

I don't know if any of you have seen or heard any info about Pro Perks.... but.
    https://www.modernwarfare247.com/multiplayer/perks

Somehow perks are upgradable (I don't know if it's due to using them a lot, or leveling up, or what). Like if you have Stopping Power the pro version does more damage to not only to other players, but also does more damage if you're trying to shoot down a chopper, or UAV. Or Steady Aim where it's hip fire accuracy, the pro ver will also be better down sight accuracy.

Years
    I believe that Pro is unlocked after getting a certain amount of kills whilst using the Perk. I could be wrong, though.

Sleight of Hand Pro will probably be the best. Faster aiming down the sights ftw.

Back