• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    My biggest prob with Last Stand is the pro ver of it. I mean really.... what stupid retard at IW thought it'd be a good idea to loose your kill? But there's a very very very simple fix to that... if you put someone down then that's your kill unless one of your teammates kills that person. The one in Last Stand can blow them self up, they can have a teammate shoot them, or if it's ricochet they can shoot a teammate (to hurt them)... but if they do any of them things the person who put them down gets the kill. Simple, easy fix to a broken perk. Because it's very bad in Search, because them points adds up, and the person is going to die anyway... so why would it be good to kill yourself (you're still getting a death)?
    It seems like half of the green perks are just crutches for bad players. (Commando, Last Stand, etc.) I wish IW would have gotten more creative and actually made some decent green perks like in CoD4.

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
    Years
    It seems like half of the green perks are just crutches for bad players. (Commando, Last Stand, etc.) I wish IW would have gotten more creative and actually made some decent green perks like in CoD4.

I really wish Hardline was a green perk. It doesn't have enough potential to merit being a red one when you could have something better like Stopping Power or Cold-blooded.

What's REALLY bad are all four of the death streaks, which are all pretty useless in my opinion. Copycat is purely useless, Painkiller just urges you to be suicidal with the ridiculous 10 seconds of extra health that either goes unused or ends up killing you instead in your failed kamikaze effort to actually put it to use, Martydom never actually kills anyone ever, and Final Stand is really not much different from Last Stand, both of which are useless if you're killed via knifing or explosions, which there are a LOT of.

To me, MW2 wouldn't get any less realistic if you started adding in laser guns, dragons, magical spells and time machines. Its already that ridiculous. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I really wish Hardline was a green perk. It doesn't have enough potential to merit being a red one when you could have something better like Stopping Power or Cold-blooded.

What's REALLY bad are all four of the death streaks, which are all pretty useless in my opinion. Copycat is purely useless, Painkiller just urges you to be suicidal with the ridiculous 10 seconds of extra health that either goes unused or ends up killing you instead in your failed kamikaze effort to actually put it to use, Martydom never actually kills anyone ever, and Final Stand is really not much different from Last Stand, both of which are useless if you're killed via knifing or explosions, which there are a LOT of.

To me, MW2 wouldn't get any less realistic if you started adding in laser guns, dragons, magical spells and time machines. Its already that ridiculous. XD

Yeah, I agree completely. If it were up to me I'd remove all death streaks in a heartbeat. I can't stand putting a million shots into a guy with pain killer only to have him hide for a second, then pop out and shoot me as if he was deserving of the kill and not me.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    The only deathstreak I'm fine with, is copycat, since it's not giving a hugely unbalanced perk, and it doesn't cheat people out of kills. (I'm talking to you direct impact exploding grenade on a guy with painkiller)

Years
    I have recently started playing online again, as I didn't realise it saved my profile online!
    Stupid Will is stupid.

I haven't come across any boosters or many stupid campers.
    Good times.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I made some boosters cry. The kept trying it and this kid was crying down mic going please let me get a nuke. I was practically crying when i killed them and heard their reactions. Got loads of destroy a tactical insertion bonuses aswell.

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
    Years
    I made some boosters cry. The kept trying it and this kid was crying down mic going please let me get a nuke. I was practically crying when i killed them and heard their reactions. Got loads of destroy a tactical insertion bonuses aswell.

What a baby, I've gotten nukes three times. Its tricky and you need to camp hard, but its not impossible. Just do harriers, chopper gunner, and nuke, and once you get to chopper gunner you're usually set.

And there are way too many little kids playing this game.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    What a baby, I've gotten nukes three times. Its tricky and you need to camp hard, but its not impossible. Just do harriers, chopper gunner, and nuke, and once you get to chopper gunner you're usually set.

And there are way too many little kids playing this game.

Camp to get nuke means u suck came with chopper gunner means u smart... harriers are so easy to get with the scar H

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Camp to get nuke means u suck came with chopper gunner means u smart... harriers are so easy to get with the scar H
    Pretty sure everyone stopped taking your advice seriously when you tried to defend commando a couple pages back.

Years
    Pretty sure everyone stopped taking your advice seriously when you tried to defend commando a couple pages back.

His advice is the bomb. Commando is MLG legit.

Nuking is harder to do today than when it first came out. I could probably get one if I sincerely tried, but I don't feel like trying anymore. If someone wants to run around with Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando or sit in the back and OMA-ProPipe me the entire match, let them. I'll just ruin their fun with either my Tubes or my Chopper Frenzy K/S Setup. Cobra/Hind, Pave Low, and Apache/Havoc. Ah, good times, good times.

KingCharizard

Years

Again with the commando Bi***in... Jeez If u suck at knfing then rely on camping and I'll just commando you just to piss you off... Seriously Why do you noobs complain about a damn perk. Yeah It sucks being knifed with commando I'll admit the range is crazy but its part of the game, its legal and if it works I say use. I dont hear u Bi***ing when ur using the fal, or the damn one hit intervention... Seriously If you could use it you wouldn't be Bi***ing...

I'll be on MW2 for 360 in about a week or so. Owned ps3 leaderboards n my friends switched to 360 so I will to. ghost4789 you see me and u own me then u can ignore my advice all u want...

Years
    Again with the commando Bi***in... Jeez If u suck at knfing then rely on camping and I'll just commando you just to piss you off... Seriously Why do you noobs complain about a damn perk. Yeah It sucks being knifed with commando I'll admit the range is crazy but its part of the game, its legal and if it works I say use. I dont hear u Bi***ing when ur using the fal, or the damn one hit intervention... Seriously If you could use it you wouldn't be Bi***ing...

I'll be on MW2 for 360 in about a week or so. Owned ps3 leaderboards n my friends switched to 360 so I will to. ghost4789 you see me and u own me then u can ignore my advice all u want...

FIRST. Chill kid. How are WE the noobs if we don't like a perk that allows someone to teleport into you? The freaking knife should be a last-chance effort, not a freaking third weapon. Not to mention the amount of times I've been buzzkilled by teleportation. The FAL? Single shot rifle, need to actually move your finger back and forth for a kill instead of holding down a trigger with the UMP. And are you HONESTLY gonna complain about the Intervention being a one shot kill? It's a sniper rifle. It's not a freaking fully automatic, it's a bolt-action SNIPER RIFLE. Get good, BK.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Just gunna advise you guys to stop now before you get yourselves in trouble.

KingCharizard, you're borderline flaming and disrespecting another member, so you need to cool it. The rest of you need to just ignore him if you don't agree with his opinion, instead of flamebaiting him by arguing over a video game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Geeze, this thread is so hostile nowadays. haha

Anyway, uhh, back on the topic of nukes, I just use the standard killstreak setup (7, 11, 25). It seems like nowadays everything I put into the air gets shot down almost instantly so to get a nuke I pretty much have to get all 25 kills without help from killstreaks. Apparently people are now modding their classes so that they can have two secondary weapons so that they can have stinger as well as a shotgun or pistol or something to accompany their primary.

KingCharizard

Years
    FIRST. Chill kid. How are WE the noobs if we don't like a perk that allows someone to teleport into you? The freaking knife should be a last-chance effort, not a freaking third weapon. Not to mention the amount of times I've been buzzkilled by teleportation. The FAL? Single shot rifle, need to actually move your finger back and forth for a kill instead of holding down a trigger with the UMP. And are you HONESTLY gonna complain about the Intervention being a one shot kill? It's a sniper rifle. It's not a freaking fully automatic, it's a bolt-action SNIPER RIFLE. Get good, BK.

I use the Scar-H I dont spray and I dont use scavanger I use slight of hand. I wasn't complaining I was simple stating people can quick scope and I dont Bi**h Yeah its gay and corny as hell but I deal the fal is so cheap I can kill with the handgun tatical knive the fal is the same just stronger. Wow your really calling me a kid? Look at are ages son? I'm way older than you. I havent B****ed about anything but my 22 streak being ended by final stand or last stand. In some way everything in the game is like commando... i'll name a few cheap weapons + perks

Intervention + Slight of hand = Quick 1 hit kill
    Ump + Stopping power = 3 bullets spray kill
    Commando pro + tatical knife = Bs kill
    one man army + tube = Gay kill

Every weapon and perk can be a bs kill its the damn game you cant ***** at people cause they found a way to get ez kills for 2 reasons first is ppl do whatever they can to win and two its part of playing a game and being competitve... I'd like you to get your facts strait before u try to bash me... I never complained bout the intervention I use it, I never used the fal but who cares the point is if you complain cause some uses something to kill you why dont u just quit playing besides bi**ching wont bring u back to life so quit whining and just play the game...

I'm just tired of ppl whining cause they got killed and they didnt think it was fair so what suck it up and just keep playing... no need to complain there is always a next time...

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    *yawn*

this is just a wannabe game now.. an overpriced console based arcade-type game. lame even.

want a PROPER modern warfare experience? play CoD4 then you'll see what its suppose to be like. or just move on to BF:BC2

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    MW2 is my first ever Call of Duty game, got it because it was massively hyped. And I must say its a pretty good game, maybe ill get CoD 4 sometime. xD

Back