• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Agreed.
    For the new maps, Bailout is definetly the worse, its just a one sided game.
    The team that has the walkway that connects the house with the pool table and the house with the treadmills is 90% always the victors.

Omg! That is not true. I always win on that map whether I start at the bottome part or not.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I don't know about you guys, but I actually enjoy using only one 1887 compared to the *****d akimbo for it.
    I find the pump action slower then that of the SPAS, and I also think it doesn't go as far. So I don't like it that much without akimbo (even then it's let me down time and time again... I miss the old ones).

I think we should get a huge free for all game and see whos the best between us. I think its me, considering I'd kick all your arses with Akimbo Glocks haha >:D
    I wouldn't mind it, I think we should have a little MW2 event thing. Have some FFA matches, if we have enough people then we can have some random TD matches, throwing knife dodgeball (for you that don't know, click this), and so on.

If you 360 guys are up for it then we can set up a date to have this little event thing. XD

Agreed.
    For the new maps, Bailout is definetly the worse, its just a one sided game.
    The team that has the walkway that connects the house with the pool table and the house with the treadmills is 90% always the victors.
    Bailout is my fav of the 3 new maps. I like it for both S&D and TD. And if they're camping then that's what tubes and RPGs are for. That and rushing to get behind them.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    New maps are nice.
    I don't dislike any of them, but If I had to pick one I don't like, it would be bailout.
    It's an awesome map, but I find it lacking compared to other maps.
    I actually found storm to be alot more fun than I thought it would be.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    With the SPAS i dont find stopping power essential, i run either lightweight, hardline or cold blooded with mine.

Anyone else on PS3 completely unsurprised by the shambolic launch of stimulus?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Garunteed any glitch(es) that were present in the 360 release will still be in the PS3 release. IW are actually the worst 'big' dev team I know of.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I can't remember any glitches when the new map pack was released for the 360. I was actually pretty happy with it. Only complaint being the price, but I'm not very stingy so it wasn't all that big of a deal.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    What's the point in going to a whole new thread to set up a small session when it's easier to just do it in the thread the game is designated for?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I sort of agree with alex. Nothing much seems to happen in the gaming thread.

And damn, would I like to play some of that Throwing Knife Dodgeball.

Exactly the reason it should be used. Those threads are there for a reason and that's for this sort of stuff, so use them so something starts happening in them. Thanks. :)

And sorry, Silver! Didn't notice that.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Do you think its right to hack to get yourself to 10th prestige? I know hackings wrong, but it might just be to get all the Create a Classe's.
    Oh, and Spas's are horrible, so unreliable :l

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Do you think its right to hack to get yourself to 10th prestige? I know hackings wrong, but it might just be to get all the Create a Classe's.
    Oh, and Spas's are horrible, so unreliable :l

Well it is wrong but in the end you're not harming anyone but yourself. I mean you could be doing a lot worse things. So it's up to you really, but trust me, earning it feels better.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Well it is wrong but in the end you're not harming anyone but yourself. I mean you could be doing a lot worse things. So it's up to you really, but trust me, earning it feels better.
    I'm not even going to prestige in my game its such a pain whenever I restart . I'm going to stay on the second prestige, I like that symbol haha.

I hatttttttte Scrapyard now, too much Noobtubing/Knifing everywhere, you can't even get out of your spawn zone. Especially on Domination, I can't even get out of the building on either side without getting bombarded by grenades.

Back