• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox 360 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • [a id]tf2[/a id]

Content

[alink id="intro"]Basic information[/alink id]
    [alink id="join"]Event information[/alink id]

FAQ

What is this for?

General Xbox 360 information, help, and discussion may be posted here. From help regarding a game for the Xbox 360 or needed opinions on an upcoming purchase you shall be making, this thread is your one-stop place to ask what you need and receive it to help enjoy your Microsoft Xbox 360.

Feel free to start games with anyone you want by using this thread. You can post here to set up games and times, along with any other things you desire.

Along with that, hosted game events will be played and created to help bring the community closer and enjoy some multiplayer games on Xbox 360!

PokéCommunity on Xbox Live

gll4-2.png

[a id]intro[/a id]

Basic information

A new and improved PokéCommunity on Xbox Live thread!

This thread is for you, the members, to post in, set up matches with other members, exchange gamertags and discuss general information about the Microsoft Xbox 360 system.

You may ask questions about games you are considering buying, get help if you're stuck on a certain level (and don't want to post a whole new thread to ask one question), receive system help, and discuss anything else related to the Xbox 360!

[a id]join[/a id]

Event information

From time to time, we will have little get-togethers, much like the community-wide ones, specifically for you Xbox 360 players! We'll set up games and times to play and all information will be posted here.

Currently:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    There should be a post with everyones gamertags or something, or I guess it could be edited into the first post.

Years
  • From the previous thread I could gather that we have 3 people who want to do the Vidmaster (Déjà Vu and Endure) challenges in ODST. The ones being:

1. Myself (Xychosis)
    2. Luck (StrikeAssasin89)
    3. Ben Kenobi (B3nK3n0bi)

The only thing we need is a fourth person who wants to participate.

P.S. Klippy is a lazy bum.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'd be more than happy to do it, because I really want it myself, but I know it'd be really really laggy for me seeing as how I'm in the US and you guys aren't.

Years
  • If you're up for it we can do it right now (depending on whether enough people are on) or in a few hours.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I could help with the vidmasters since I also need them. Im up for it anytime today so if you need more players for it or want help with it just send me a message on XBL or just reply here. (depending on whether im on PC or not)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I'm also game for the Déjà Vu and Endure achievements. I'm ok with anyone, but I think getting a party of 4 in the US would be best (same goes for ones in the UK and such). The lag would get annoying, more so in Firefight where headshots or sticks are about timing.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I have all the vidmaster achieveables, shoot me a invite if you want some help tomorrow.

GT: Sembalance

PS: Nice job with the CSS BTW.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Left 4 Dead

Okay so, for those of you who don't know, DLC was released for Left 4 Dead recently; the new campaign, Crash Course. Along with this campaign were new achievements, so if anyone needs help earning those, I can offer support. I already have 1-2 other people joining me, one person needs help with the Versus mode achievements and the other is well, like my assistant. :P

My gamertag is GunnYoshiaki and I'm in the U.S., if you need to know.

Years
  • I've orded an Xbox live membership which should come tomorrow, I orded it on Saturday...

I would like to play on of the FIFA games, like FIFA 10 which I have got...

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Anyone want to play some:

GTA IV
    Halo 3
    Halo 3 ODST

Or maybe even a little throwback with Halo: CE?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hey guys! Haza is officially on Live. My Gamertag is haza fatale.

Call of Duty WaW
    Halo 3 ODST

are the only games I have so far

Last edited:
    Years
  • If anyone wants a Fifa 10 match, I'm up for it. (I'm not brilliant and just so people can perhaps guess how good I will be, I play World Class offline)

Its a long shot but if anyone wants to go for a few achievements in Der Riese & Shi No Numa with me that'd be good. 4 players w/ mics preferably.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • Halo 3 Help?

I need someone to help me get through campaign on legendary. It's kind of embarrassing, but I am really bad at playing on legendary. If you could even play a couple levels I would appreciate it.

My gamertag: Jweeson

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back