• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

DeeJayFusion

My ROFLcopter goes Soi
Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Best Class I've ever used

Pirmary: Scar-H
    Secondary: Auto Shotty

Attatchment: ACOG Scope

Perks:
    Scavenger Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Steady Aim

This basically gives the Scar, basically unlimited ammo and deadly damage. The ACOG scope gives it insane range. I might switch over to scrambler or ninja for the 3rd perk.

Years
  • The game has been awesome so far. Very impressed.
    Spoiler:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • (Online)Main Class
    Pointman
    Primary - MP5K Rapid Fire + Arctic Camo
    Secondary - USP
    Equipment - Frag Grenade
    Support - Flash Grenade x2
    Perk 1 - Slight of Hand Pro
    Perk 2 - Stopping Power
    Perk 3 - Steady Aim
    Deathstreak Perk - Painkiller

(Offline)Main Class
    Pointman
    Primary - MP5K Rapid Fire Holographic Sight + Blue Tiger Camo
    Secondary - Desert Eagle
    Equipment - Frag Grenade
    Support - Flash Grenade x2
    Perk 1 - Slight of Hand Pro
    Perk 2 - Stopping Power Pro
    Perk 3 - Steady Aim Pro
    Deathstreak Perk - Final Stand

I love playing MW2! I like having seperate online and offline classes and my offline class is MUCH better than my online class surprisingly. Right now im trying to clear all the missions on veteran and im about halfway done. Im up for a match anytime on the 360.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Isn't CoD6 is on Xbox for now? Can't wait for the PC version(or is it?, if so, I'll have to wait until it's released in our place). And haha, there are now 4 Perks and it's upgrades.

(I prefer Machine Gunning thank you)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Scrambler Pro is awesome! Its like a 3 second lag on Claymores.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • ^ which I hate when I try to kill camping snipers...

So, Dedicated servers on CoD4 and 5 are way better than the newly released 6?

Years
  • Been way to busy playing to post but finally I can.

Campaign - Amazing ending and some brilliant levels.
    Spec-Ops - OMG. Some of them are so brilliantly plotted & the races are brilliant.
    MP - Well obviously amazing.

I mainly use a FAMAS, got into the trend of sniping so I either use with Thermal or go to the Barrett.

So many brilliant new attachments and perks.

Only bad point is there is no Burger Town multiplayer map.

Best thing I got it a day early.

AAAAAANNNNDDDD BREATHE.

You can tell I think its terrible. :D

Years
  • I have yet to play it - my parents are losers and won't let me play for not having straight A+s. It's freaking retarded, because I haul better grades than most of my friends, yet on a NORMAL basis I can't even play until the weekend. However, I have it, and I'm waiting to kill my parents to get my hands on the controls again. Er... I mean, do good in school so I get my hands on the controls again.

Years
  • My mum almost stopped me going on it because I didn't eat my dinner the day I got it, even though I did.

Gotta admit that sounds pretty strict. I get marked in levels (numbers not letters) so I don't really know how high an A exactly is but I'm assuming A's in all subjects to play it is pretty strict unless you really like all your subjects & were a born genius.

Years
  • I sure as hell don't like all my subjects - I hate school. And As are like getting most, if not all of your assignments/exams fully correct. And being your average teenager and all, I can't show enthusiasm or effort towards school. I can't run that way. And plus, they're worried I won't get into a college. My friend has two or three Cs at the moment, and they still accepted him, so I doubt I'll have any worries with As and Bs running on me. Yet I'm still screwed over. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it to my friend's house tomorrow and we'll do some split-screen sniping stuff and maybe take some turns online.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wow, Heartbeat monitor really makes Hardcore the game to play. Most people arent feeling it though.

Years
  • That's why I use the Perks that negate UAV and Heartbeat Sensors - to counter the noobiness of them. I HATE Heartbeat Sensors...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Just finished the story. Pretty good. :D

As for the multiplayer, love it obviously. I did really well tonight. I went from level 6 to level 10 in one round and ended with like..20 kills, 5 deaths. So I'm really enjoying that.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its not really "nooby" to use a heartbeat sensor. Its strategic. People are just quick to call anything "nooby" though.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • The only "nooby" thing I can think of in the past games is P90 with Silenced Stopping Power in hardcore, RPG's and M203. People always like to abuse them(plus Bazookas and Flamethrowers in 5). Using a whole variety of weapons aside the "abused" ones is very essential. Especially the difficult to wield ones.

So what's the "nooby" thing in 6? lolz

Back