• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • I honestly think people just suck so much they have to camp.

Just played for a few hours and the camping was pathetic. Especially on Terminal and one other map. I forgot the name. Terminal is an awesome looking map, but I find myself getting frustrated most on it.

K/D now: 615/455

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Honestly people will camp on every map. After playing tonight the amount of campers I've seen is just horrifying. They tick me off more than anything.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Never had a bad case with campers til today. It was terrible. On the Terminal and the Snowy Train maps.

DeeJayFusion

My ROFLcopter goes Soi
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Maybe it's because I snipe, but I don't really have a problem with campers, especially if they stay in my sites :D. That makes me happy, although when I do use an automatic gun, I can't stand the level of camping in this game.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • When people camp, it just makes me want to scream. It's so frustrating to be doing well and get killed by some guy who has no skill and just resorts to sitting around.

I'll camp when I know there's enemies coming. I'm not stupid enough to take three or four guys on at once, but come on...when you're just there and not doing anything, it's a joke.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    When people camp, it just makes me want to scream. It's so frustrating to be doing well and get killed by some guy who has no skill and just resorts to sitting around.

I'll camp when I know there's enemies coming. I'm not stupid enough to take three or four guys on at once, but come on...when you're just there and not doing anything, it's a joke.

Exactly. Every time I'm about to break a killstreak record for myself I get shot usually by a damn camper. It ticks me off so much. Like Skii said, I'm fine with them if they're snipers/sniping, but other than that it's ridiculous.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I've decided I hate people who have grenade launcher attachments more than campers. What a pathetic way to get kills.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I've decided I hate people who have grenade launcher attachments more than campers. What a pathetic way to get kills.

Tell me about it. Last night I got TWO KILLS away from getting a nuke and all of a sudden some guy shoots a noob tube into a window in the building I was in. I was just speechless.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Tell me about it. Last night I got TWO KILLS away from getting a nuke and all of a sudden some guy shoots a noob tube into a window in the building I was in. I was just speechless.

I started off my gameplay tonight by a round with 2 kills/15 deaths. I almost put the controller down and quit playing. I was so pissed. I just kept getting hit by those and I was practically screaming. I just hate cheap crap like that.

I don't see why IW would balance the Martyrdom perk, but amazingly left something as pathetic as that in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I honestly despise the lack of weapons in MW2... 870 and M249 for example.

You can customize the weapons so much though that you really don't even care that there's a lack of them.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • After unlocking the WA2000 or something like that, I had lots of good games in a row, the best being a 31 and 3. Sniping is now fun again. :D

Years
  • Got a 16 killstreak earlier, my first decent killstreak on MW2 so far.

Ratio up to .79 which is like a .04 increase, pretty good for just a few matches.

The WA2000 looks weird but can't wait to unlock it.

I don't get why people camp, it's like they only care for rank and not actual enjoyment.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Went 33-8 last night on TDM. School had its temrly game tournement this week. I won the MW2 one. We turned kill streaks off so no one could get a long one and use an AC130 or something.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Okay, so I got the game six days ago and since then I've pretty much neglected everything I do online other than Twitter. I had to put up one hell of a fight to get the game, because my parents were worried that I'd become as hooked to it as I was to Modern Warfare. They were right to worry because (and I didn't think it was possible) I'm more addicted to MW2 than the old game. But I got it, and intense gaming followed.

Um... I don't really know what else to type. Oh yeah, the night I got the game, the PS3 servers went down so that gave me a terrible impression. The day after, the servers were back up but the inviting options weren't working. So by then I had decided that Activision were out to get me. But I didn't let Facebook win, and I certainly wasn't about to let a video game win, so I stuck with it. The next day: gaming heaven.

I'm loving the new maps. The problem with World At War was that the maps were just too big. Maybe they were okay for Headquarters or Team Deathmatch, but I really only play Search and Destroy so the game wasn't very enjoyable. The first MW had good maps, but they were a tad bit too small. MW2 has really hit it on the head, and it's even got small maps like Terminal and Favela in case you don't like the bigger ones.

Um, campers/tubers are always going to be a problem. Hell, even if you had a dedicated server that bans tubers they'd still wreck a round or two (remember I only ever play S&D unless a friend invites me to something else). I liked the way Martyrdom was evened out; I don't think we'll ever see tubes getting that sort of treatment though. Campers aren't hard to beat so long as you think tactically about what you're doing and follow the signs around you.

A few days ago, Fox asked people to post their classes. Barely anyone complied, but I'll do it for the laugh.

MP5K - Rapid Fire
    USP.45 (I think that's how you spell it?) - Silencer
    Sleight of Hand
    Stopping Power Pro
    Steady Aim Pro

Pretty basic, but the MP5 was my favourite gun in MW and the MP5K has yet to disappoint. I am, however, getting picked off pretty easily by the P90 users and the SCAR/Heartbeat Sensor users.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Tell me about it. Last night I got TWO KILLS away from getting a nuke and all of a sudden some guy shoots a noob tube into a window in the building I was in. I was just speechless.

I kind of sympathis with some tubers, like myself, who'll only ever use them to get the challenge done for said gun. I've done maybe...25 tubes, 20 for M4 because shotgun was my last unlock, 3 for SCAR blut decided i didn't care about getting all my challenges done for it, and 2 on m16 because I want the m16 title. After I get the challenge done I never use them again.

Also, my k/d ratio is sitting at a sweet 1.54 atm :D

Anyone using the Beretaa m93 raffica? It's insanely good. I have it on Akimbo on my m16 class ahahahaha.

Years
  • Tubing is garbage, unless you get a hole horde of the other team in the blast.

The M93R is sweet. Mini-M16 ftw.

My class =

Intervention
    Magnum
    Claymore
    Flashbang
    Scavenger (Pro)
    Hardline (Pro)
    Steady Aim (Pro)
    Harriers
    Stealth Bomber
    Chopper Gunner
    Switch between Final Stand and Martyrdom.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I kind of sympathis with some tubers, like myself, who'll only ever use them to get the challenge done for said gun. I've done maybe...25 tubes, 20 for M4 because shotgun was my last unlock, 3 for SCAR blut decided i didn't care about getting all my challenges done for it, and 2 on m16 because I want the m16 title. After I get the challenge done I never use them again.

Also, my k/d ratio is sitting at a sweet 1.54 atm :D

Anyone using the Beretaa m93 raffica? It's insanely good. I have it on Akimbo on my m16 class ahahahaha.

I'm fine with people doing them for the challenges, heck, I'll probably even use them eventually to get the shotgun attachment for a gun. It's people that do it constantly and use it as their primary way to get kills that sets me off.

Back