• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
  • The nuke is EASY to get using the class I noted above
    I found A flaw in your plan, its when annpying people rush you for example I shoot my unsilenced weapon and 3 guys always rush me I can get 1 ez, maybe the 2nd and rarely all 3 there comes a time when you will be rushed, I rather use ump slineced marathon coldblooded and hariers chopper gunner and nuke.. I rush u and u get nuked... if I run outta ammo I simply take your gun.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Can't wait to prestige Friday night. Will try and get a few titles and emblems. XD

Time to work on getting better at my UMP.
    Oh yes, those clans are the most annoying and the what's even funnier is when one person on ur team camps and you end up winning, they accuse you of being a camper. thats a twitter #killurself
    Q__Q

So ironic how the camper accuses you of camping imo

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • You just reminded me; there is one thing that is worse than campers and that is the people who go afk. Seriously wtf? It's S&D and I have to stare at a wall the entire time.

Oh and those clans that think they are good when they camp their spawn in S&D. My teammates usually get tired and start looking for them when all of a sudden we are picked off as they are hiding in the grass with their ghillie suits, hiding in the pit in Favela, or hiding behind a stone building like in Wasteland. So annoying...
    I can understand someone having to go somewhere for a round or two (I've done it), but I can't stand it when people pick their class and for the whole game they just sit there. That person is not only taking up a space that could be used by someone else, but it's also annoying to sit there watching that person do nothing.

And that's one of the biggest probs with S&D. Like if I'm defending A or B and their team is camping I can only take so much of that. I'm one of them people that says "Screw it, I'm going after them". I know it's my job to watch over the spots when defending, but I can only take so much of a team that camps their spawn when they have to plant.

Oh yes, those clans are the most annoying and the what's even funnier is when one person on ur team camps and you end up winning, they accuse you of being a camper. thats a twitter #killurself
    Well, sadly these days everyone gets called a camper, even if sometimes people aren't camping. I've done it a million times, I call people campers all the time. And I've also been called a camper, been called one when I was running around with a UMP and the only time I stop is to reload.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Think he's on about how to get sig callsign if so, Modernwarfare247.com.

Hoping to prestige by end of weekend, currently 64 and 4k off 65.
    Thanks. :)

Can't wait to prestige this weekend ^________^

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I found A flaw in your plan, its when annpying people rush you for example I shoot my unsilenced weapon and 3 guys always rush me I can get 1 ez, maybe the 2nd and rarely all 3 there comes a time when you will be rushed, I rather use ump slineced marathon coldblooded and hariers chopper gunner and nuke.. I rush u and u get nuked... if I run outta ammo I simply take your gun.

this is the 3rd time its been said but this isnt my class it just A CLASS thats noobish...im guessing the dude that made the video made it...maybe you just cant use it well because when i used it i played against many rushing care package glitch noobs and killed everyone of them unless they came behind me and i didnt notice them, the lowest killstreak i got it that game was a 6 the highest was like a 13-14, i died 4 times from 2 people 3 from the top killer on the opponent's list all were sneak attacks...anyways it works if you know how to piss off people with noob tubes which im still learning how to do when people annoy me I can switch to this character and piss them off

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Started to really fall for the Vector, it's a tasty little gun.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Just had some fun with the riot shield.
    It's really funny when you're walking up to a guy, and he's just standing there.
    I can imagine him sitting there in real life thinking
    WTF DO I DO AMGZ.

Setup:
    Riot Shield
    Spas-12
    C4/Flash Grenades
    - Scavenger Pro
    - Cold-Blooded
    - Ninja Pro

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Started to really fall for the Vector, it's a tasty little gun.

I got no love for SMG's, but MP5k is the best to me.

Well, sadly these days everyone gets called a camper, even if sometimes people aren't camping. I've done it a million times, I call people campers all the time. And I've also been called a camper, been called one when I was running around with a UMP and the only time I stop is to reload.

I always loled at the irony. I myself liked camping, but if I only use my sniper/riot shield class.

Riot Shield
    .44 Magnum Akimbo
    Stun
    - Marathon Pro
    - Lightweight Pro
    - Commando Pro

This is mine. .44 Magnum's for testing only. But the class is very good in Hardcore, especially the perk Commando.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Why does everyone use that completely skilless knife class? I mean honestly, it's really not hard to get a knife kill on mw2, why do people need Com-pro, marathon and lightweight?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Why does everyone use that completely skilless knife class? I mean honestly, it's really not hard to get a knife kill on mw2, why do people need Com-pro, marathon and lightweight?
    I wonder this, too. Since I play hardcore you don't really see people knifing only, but whenever I do switch to core there's always someone running around using nothing but their knife. It gets annoying.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Com pro, marathon and lightwieght is fun when doing CTF works amazing. Was losing 3-0 with 3 minutes left. I captured 2 flags in 2 minutes and got several kills using it. and to win flag in overtime because all you have to do is touch it, that set up is good.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Com pro, marathon and lightwieght is fun when doing CTF works amazing. Was losing 3-0 with 3 minutes left. I captured 2 flags in 2 minutes and got several kills using it. and to win flag in overtime because all you have to do is touch it, that set up is good.

Yeah but your PSN comment is also "noobtube<3" ;]

I can understand the perks being used as just 2 of them, but all 3? its too much

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Oh my freaking god.
    I'm so annoyed at commando.
    Not the tactical knifing.
    Just commando in general.
    It's complete BS.
    Infinity Ward needs to release a patch which removes commando's invincibility frames.
    I wouldn't mind so much, it's just that everybody and their mothers is goddamn using it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I used Commando for FFA when trying to get the XP for the challenge (it's soooo easy to get the kills needed to finish that challenge). Other then that, I find commando pointless because I can't stand the knives anyway, half the time they don't work, you can knife them in the back, or across the face and it won't register, and then I get shot.

And the reason why everyone uses commando in Core is because it's not as easy to kill with bullets.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    If you're going to knife, use Ninja Pro. I can hear you coming from a mile away.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • Finally got my K/D to a 2.20, and mastery on the F2000. Now the only AR I have to master left is the FAL, which seems like it'll be a pain to get. For now, just gonna work on the LMGs.

Also on my 3rd prestige.

Back