• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monochromatic Stains OOC + Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    A better question would be what didn't I do?

I don't even know how to continue. I'll wait until I can actually post.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I should make one as well. Maybe I'll have Lyle be incredibly bad ass and stop a meteorite (or two :D) in midair.

Then he'll pass out. Since its hard work.

How big are the meteors by the way? *blushes out of embarrassment*

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the thread and saw they vary in size, but most are smaller than a human I presume.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Yay, people enjoying my posting! I doubt Murdoch would be able to do much about the meteorites save throwing something at them. Thale could possibly try and charge up enough energy to shatter them with electricity, although it sounds like a long shot. Ah well, I guess it doesn't really matter yet.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Grif, that was a good post.
    I'm happy that this Rp is starting to revive again.
    Really waiting for a post from everyone before i go further, just to make sure everyone is upto date.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Maybe we should have just stayed in Central Park. Talked about "everything" there and then have a meteorite try to hit us. All of us jump away/use power (and Miharu would collapse after jumping away/using power). xD

Oh, I'm editing my post. I just thought of something that was pretty good. XD

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    does anyone mind if I kill Mancer's character because he has vanished?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    If you guys could get to Central Park, it doesn't matter, ill keep the RP there for a couple of days so I can find out who is continuing on for us, the go on from there.

Tux, wait a bit until I get confirmation from Mancer, please.

Update: Akita as Billie Carolina is no longer in the RP, but Akita's character will be saved for when Akita comes back.

Still In:
    Ichiro
    Tuxedo Clank
    GrifSpark
    Raikiri
    MichaelaTheUchiha
    Castiel
    Watts

Reserved (for later date):
    Akita

Kicked Out:
    MancerNecro
    Comiturtle

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Mancer has still not replied and I havent seen him on Gotham City therefore yes Tux, you may kill Mancers character, he is out of the RP.

I'll put up another post over the weekend.

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    The first kill of the Role-play it seems, eh Tux? Mancer-necro hasn't been seen in a while, so I guess it's possible to kill him off. I'll bet you guys anything he appears the day after his character is killed :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back