• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Most annoying thing ever!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2009
    Seriously, its not that hard.
    I caught a feebas on both R/S and D/P within half an hour each.
    Then again, with D/P, I was hideously lucky and found one pretty easily.
    But seriously, all you need is patience.

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Actually, I guess I'm lucky because I found one in less than 10 or 15 minutes. ^_^
    Not just one, a whole bunch! If you have Platinum/Pearl/Diamond & Wifi, I'll trade you one for free. :3

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    With the whole common phrase thing, You have to set the first one for the Feebas thing to be activiated right?
    If so, I didn't know that, and I spent like, 2 hours just throwing the rod in the water and getting magikarp, over, and over.
    I gave up. Then went back to Dewford and then I went and fished for Feebas.
    Still, No luck. :p

Cerese912

I heart pokemon :)
    Years
  • "So annoying. IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!" Kyon from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I tried for 15 minutes in Diamond, gave up, and simply asked for a Feebas egg in the Quick Trade thread. It took about 5 minutes ^^ lol

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • it took me forever to find feebas!

evolving it is even more annoying. i feel your pain jollyroger

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Yeah, the Feebas Hunt can get really annoying. Glad I got one! :) I had one previously, but I lost it along with my lost Emerald save file. So I caught one just to get it out of the way (near the Weather Institute, either next to one of the floating rocks or at the rocky corner under the bridge). But CHIMECHO...now that was annoying! At least you're guaranteed (I think) to catch Feebas if you search all the water tiles on Route 120...but nothing says you will find a Chimecho. Technically, one could go for weeks without seeing a darn Chimecho. Luckily, I got one, so my quest is over. :D

But you should at least get a sighting of Feebas and Chimecho in-game at least, maybe via a Trainer battle or a picture somewhere, something so your Pokedex gives you the location. Then, you just have to deal with the rarity. I bet there are still Trainers who don't know Feebas or Chimecho exist. But in the end, if you have to take a lot of trouble in finding a Pokemon like Feebas or Chimecho, it better be worth it (good stats, battle-worthy, etc.). Sheesh...the time we spend to find mutant bells and cyborg-plug fish things (which, at the core, are just pieces of data and pixels) is startling... :t349: :t358:

Last edited:

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    i believe the most annoying thing is keeping kyogre alive in saphire with a sceptile lv 70 and other pokemon lv 20 :I

Back