• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Annoying Video Game Enemies and Video Game Moments

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    The enemies that annoy me....

The Hulk Ultimate Destruction - The Capture Warden
    A very powerful mech that I usually avoid and have to wait EONS to find a time to strike....

Star Ocean Til the end of Time - Those fat rich looking people
    All they do is run around begging for their lives......I wanna tear through each and every one of em so I could shut them up.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Any Final Fantasy game with them included: The tonberries, the first time I met one I thought it was a joke (that was before it attacked of course) you keep beating it up while the little thing comes closer and closer and

before you know what happened the little bugger has stabbed one of your characters dealing 9999 damage.

Final Fantasy V: Those squirrel like thingies that deal insane amounts of damage and can only be killed with water attacks.

Golden sun: Oozes they aren't too tough, but I hate it when they multiply >_< one time I beat up to 24 oozes in one battle (well, actualy I was stalling I wanted them to multiply so I'd get more experience, but that is beside the point)

Years
    Jeremy said:

Super Mario Bros. - Lakut *Or how ever it's spelt.* Sure, it's soo nice throwing Spineys at me and I can't hit ya since you're at the top of the friggen screen! ><; Goddness, there were a bother backthen.

The Legend of Zelda - Like-Likes! There goes my shield. ;0;
    Re-deads - I swear, those things are humping Link's head! XD

Well, that's all I can think of now sweeties. X3
    thats my list exactly ?? :P
    and those frikkin apariods when your sniping them on star fox assault ??

Recknin

Banned
    Years
    supermario brothes:koopatroopa i hate it it looks weird the thing is a turtle whith wings
    zelda windwaker:those shark they'r always hitting you
    metroid hunters:the metroid itself it sucks all of your energy out

thats ma list

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Iron Knuckles in The Adventure of Link! @@ They're the reason I can't beat the thing. Their weak point is their head, but the ceiling is always so darn low that you have to be incredibly skilled to jump, swing your sowrd and the right time and land without being stabbed. <<

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Here's my list:

Leevers from the Legend of Zelda games. They come out of the ground in great numbers, and they do whatever they can to hurt you.

The Pirhana plants from Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door. They're SOO fast.

The Skullchilds(sp?) from LoZ:OoT. God, they're annoying.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    In LoZ: The Minish Cap. In the end, you fight Vaati. Before you do, you go through and fight a bunch of tough enemies that could hurt you bad. Also, you're timed here. After that, you fight him. After you beat him down, he comes back:dead: . After you beat hima again, the castle starts to collapse. Just before you make it to the... uhhh. I forgot it's name, he confronts you, and you have to fight him AGAIN!! That fact that he was so stubborn really cheesed me off.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    i've got lotz of enemies that i h8:
    Megaman battle network (3 and 5): dominerds, they put up their shield, and they're only vulnerable when they attack you. i also hate the skarabs from BN5, after you hit them, their bones just fall to the ground and they can't be hit for about 5-7 seconds.those things don't even lose HP when they're on frikin poison panels.

Fire Emblem: the sacred stones, draco zombies, they have 50+ HP and they can kill a lv.18 myrrh in 2-3 hits. plus their wretched air attack can hit from 1-2 spaces away.

any star wars game: droidica/destroyer droids, like the dominerds of MMBN, they put up their shields. but they can also attack while they do this. They're only weakness is their speed (they move slower than crap in SW: Battlefront).

Super mario world (for the original gameboys), pionpi, these guys can only be killed w/ fireballs and whenever u jump on them, they just come back to life

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Here's one:

the stupid crow in the field on Majora's Mask,that thing wont die,but it can gt distracted.It keeps stealing my sword and flies off into the distance!

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    RE4= All the ganados with bows.
    FF all: Thornberri

There are more from other games, but i do not know the names of them. From MMBN,Growlanser,and more...

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    All Castlevania games:Madusa Head:Those thing just crash into you and give you a cheap death all the time
    SMB,SMW:Lakitu:Hate that cloud due,you kill him,he just comes back 30 seconds later.
    LttP:Cyclops,and that flying mushroom that drops bombs:Tose Clyclops are hard to kill when you first get to the Dark world,and the flying shrooms are anoying with those bombs.
    Ocarina of time,Majora's Mask,Wind Waker:Re-Dead,Gibdo,the stealer crow,wizzrobe,moblin(Oot):The 2 undead things cause you know the reason.That stupid crow stole my sword and bottles too much,even though i can kill it with my Bow & Arrow with a couple shots and it becomeing a 200 ruppie.Those Wizzrobes always gave me trouble in wind waker.Apear,shoots you,dissapear.I hate that thing.
    And that moblin in Oot is anoying cause it always charges at you in the forest.But it's always fun to assasinate them with your bow.

That's all i can think of right now.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Any Super Robot Wars series: Any Mobilesuit type unit with Newtype pilots...
    Attack hit rate 5%?! How am I suppost to hit that?

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Ragnar?k Online - Sleepers, Drillers, Mimics, Hunter Flies: For Sleepers and Drillers, just what the hell... How canya attack something ya cant really see? For Mimics and Hunter Flies: They are usually in leveling spots, they are fast, they hit hard for low levels... Screw them.

Pok?mon - Zubat, Tenatacool: Need any explanation?

Super Mario - Lakitu: That "thing" throws "things" on us. That "thing" flies. Yeah, annoying.

The Legend of Zelda - Redeads, Wizzrobes (Or whatever Magician Birds from Wind Waker): Redeads scream like... girls. And Wizzrobes are plain annoying monster-summoning-and-teleporting-like-crazy. Yeah, they suck.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ragnarok Online- Ninetails, and Mantises. The Mantises constantly gang up on my poor Bard, and Ninetails was Evil in the form of a crazed fox for my Archer.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    FF Games: Tonberries or something.Darn,their tough like hell.Also all enemies that can cast Doom/Break/Whatever and X-Zone.

Breath of Fire II/III: Most enemies that attack twice using the Eggbetr ability,especially tough ones like Mamots(yeah,i spelled it right)and those darn shadow things that drain all your MP.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Final Fantasy: Tonberries. Nuff said.

Pokemon: Zubat. Can I PLEASE walk more than two steps in a cave without running into one?!

Atelier Iris: Running into 3 Baals. That, above all, is the worst. This is how the battle ALWAYS goes for me. The first Baal curses me, the second one prepares to launch a major attack, and the 3rd one either uses his sword to drain Delsus, or does the same as the second one. Then next turn, they end up hitting my party while that first one curses me again. And they're so freaking fast that they usually get two turns per round, for a potential total of 6 attacks in a round. And with Curse, you can't heal yourself either. And you tend to not be able to run from them, so you're usually in it for the long haul.

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
    Here's my list:
    Pokemon: Ditto
    Zelda: FloorMasters, or whatever they're called
    Harry Potter: Doxys
    Metroid: Those floaty orb things.
    Spyro: Rynocs with boulders.

Back