• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive main girl character

Hottest main girl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
  • No, it's not just you. If I remember correctly, however, not only was she not in any sex-related scenes, but even if she was, this is the days of 4Kids we're talking about. It wouldn't have hit the US shores.
    I'd actually like proof on this, if you don't mind, since I find this hard to believe.

And Misty might have worn much less clothing, but her lack of focus never made her to be too fanservice-centric. The same can't be said for May or Dawn, who dress up and look beautiful at every Contest they enter and then some. (Though this argument can be held for Misty in small regard; because there were beauty pageants and such where she dressed up; but if memory serves, the number of times this happened doesn't total the amount of contest neither girl has cumulatively entered.)

lolk, I made a mistake, who doesn't? You're singling me out for doing something many members of this site do...and pretending I'm such the criminal for doing it as if I'm the only one who does.

Actually, May never really dressed up for a contest. That was only for the Eskimo hooker Dawn, to make her 'cuter'.

Just saying.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    Aww, no Jessie? (Or Japanese James?) IMO, she's the hottest, coolest, and funniest main female character on the show, and it was always entertaining to watch her go into one of her many rages. But as for those three, I suppose it'll be May.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I don't know why nobody's wanted this girl but...

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back