• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Forgetable Pokemon

Most Forgetable Pokemon

• Farfetch'd

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Murkrow

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Corsola

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Remoraid

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Gulpin

Votes: 31 23.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 62 47.0%

• Total voters

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Hoppip and evolutions, Sunkern/Sunflora, Tangela, Rhyhorn/Rhydon, Mr. Mime, Shellder/Cloyster, Bellosom, Jynx, Pineco, Sudowoodo, Remoraid/Octillery, Delibird, Omastar/Omanyte, Aipom, Shuckle, Miltank, etc. I could go on for awhile...

I forgot a lot of 2nd gen because of FR/LG and Ru/Sa.

Years
    Personally I think Quagsire is pretty forgettable. He's fun to say, but not exactly a stand out with those ditto eyes.
    Honestly though, it's hard for me to think about pokemon that I forget about, when I'm trying to remember them...

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
    I could forget about Aipom anytime. He looks horrible and his moves are pretty sucky aswell.

One of the few pokes I have never had in any pokemon game I've played.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I love all pokemon but I always forget about Solrock and Lunatune...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I laughed at those who said Aipom. The monkey is in the anime as a main character. It'll be hard to forget a Pokemon seen as much as Pikachu.

I would say Surskit and Qwilfish. Even when I was really into Pokemon, I still forgot these two. It wasn't until Surskit showed up randomly on my Trozei game that I remembered it. And Qwilfish...never stays with me.

I didn't say Gyarados was forgettable. Magikarp is. The only reason people get it is so they can stuff them full of rare candies and make them evolve.
    Everytime someone asks who is the weakest Pokemon, Magikarp shows up. Having that big of a reputation doesn't make it forgetable. Though, I could just be biased, being one of Magikarp's biggest fans.

Lihinel

so what?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    Luvdisc...
    Just a heartshape with eyes, no evo, nothing special at all...

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Parasect, as if I tried listing all the pokemon, I'm VERY likely to miss it (and Paras obviously) out. Dunno why.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^^" well, i actually think Shuckle. I always forget about that poor little guy..

Anyways, all the other's you mentioned were good-ish too. Some of them i disagree with x3 But, really i think it's just all personal opinion. If you want to remember them~ you'll have a good reason to~

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    For me it has to be a tie between Mawile and the Nido family of Pokemon (especially 'Rina and 'Rino). They're some of my favorites, but they're oft-forgotten... Too bad :(

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    well i think the most forgotten is .....
    all pokemon that evolve in mid 50's
    the 1st evolution line
    beldum,larvitar,and dratini
    sure bagons too but there (i think) the ones who comes in everyones mind when we talk about dragon pokemons anyways
    as i said beldum,larvitar and dratini sure there final evo line is strong but we dont think about there prevois line eg."hey look a cool tyranitar! and a dragoninte whoo!"
    oh and sorry for my bad english or grammar or whats you call em'? i dunno i have forgotten it

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    Gulpin, Mawile, and especially Quilfish.

When I saw the name Quilfish, I honestly had no idea that was a pokemon. Sorta like how some people have no idea the USA had a president named Tyler or Taylor or Fillmore.

I actually found Cubone very memorable because of its depiction in the games. It never removes its mask. It cries inside that skull. It's lonely. I couldn't forget a pokemon like that.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    When I saw the name Quilfish, I honestly had no idea that was a pokemon. Sorta like how some people have no idea the USA had a president named Tyler or Taylor or Fillmore.

I actually found Cubone very memorable because of its depiction in the games. It never removes its mask. It cries inside that skull. It's lonely. I couldn't forget a pokemon like that.
    I agree 100% with you! Quilfish is very forgettable. It is one of the only pokemon left that doesn't evolve. Poor thing =(

I think the same about Cubone! Cubone is one of my favorites because I'd make him unlonely if I could! And he is so cute <3

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Claydol. It may not be super-weak, but it annoys me. But to be honest I don't really think any Pokemon stands out so much for me on the "forgettable list."

Back