• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Forgetable Pokemon

Most Forgetable Pokemon

• Farfetch'd

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Murkrow

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Corsola

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Remoraid

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Gulpin

Votes: 31 23.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 62 47.0%

• Total voters

Yoshi318

PokePhotographer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2008
    Meh!

anyone remember HootHoot....(crikit noises)...ya he was pretty forgetable...but on this list i would have to say Remoraid, i basically caught him as a 'trade slave'......there was nothing worth remembering about it was there??? besides the fact that it looked like a Magikarp rippoff...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Stantler. I'm not even sure if I spelled the name right.

I mean, some of the guys mentioned here got evolutions in DP... but not Stantler.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I'd say Quilfish. You don't see that thing anymore. =(

Inugami

Years
    I went through my national pokedex and saw that the most forgetable for me was delibird, Tediursa, Dunsparce, and Quilfish

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I don't really forget Pokemon.

The only Pokemon I've ever forgotten about is Ledian. When was the last time you saw one of those?

Ftkatyowser

~I Love (Provolone) CHEESE~
    Years
    I really fiond it hard to remember pokemon I forget, but the one I would catch and probobly never think about again is Raticate. It's annoying as heck, and when someone in the game sends it out I want to cover my eyes. Another one would probobly be Wailmer.

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    I question how you'd be able to forget Ledian. Personally, I think it's most easiest to forget a Pokemon that's a bit of a stand-alone. No evolution chain, no counterparts, absolutely no Pokemon to associate it with. In Ledian's case, it has an unevolved form, Ledyba (which should, on its own, be easily remembered as one of the early-game bugs in Gold/Silver, early bugs being something of a staple, as well as one of the premiere GS Pokemon that debuted in the 2nd mini-movie), and it also had a counterpart evolution-line in the form of Itomaru and Ariados (which are also early-game bugs, and anime-wise, the evolved form should be remembered for being owned amongst both Harley and Pokemon Hunter J. For the Gym Leader fans, Ariados is also used by Kyou and his entire family). In essence, there are four Pokemon associating Ledian, including Ledian itself, and four Pokemon out the 493 is bound to be a lot more noticed than one out of the 493 (it only helps that at least one of those four has had a number of memorable roles).

With Pokemon like Hariisen and Odoshishi, I can completely understand how they could get overlooked. They have no evolution chains, no counterparts to speak of, and to top it off, a majority of 2nd generations have been severely shafted in terms of showcasing, in not just the anime, but the entire franchise (anyone remember how difficult they made catching 2nd gens in the 3rd generation set of games? Hell, even in Gold/Silver/Crystal, they were overshadowed by an overwhelming amount of 1st gens, which were all made easily catchable in the wild.... god knows why, given the time machine feature). And it's not like they're anything that particularly sticks out neither, like a legendary (which, BTW, tend to have counterparts, namely the trios).

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    For me, it would have to be Dunsparce and Absol, two Pokémon I didn't even know existed until just about two days ago. And I've been playing Pokémon for two years! They're just... there. When I first saw Absol, it was when I beating the E4 the first time in Ruby, and I was like, "Okay, what the heck is that?" With Dunsparce, I found out on Smogon. xDD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Oh, geez, I forgot about Quilfish!

But one I totally forgot (And just went on my old Silver version to look up) is Paras. And I look on LG, and saw it was my HM Slave. XD

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Clamperl's two evolutions. So forgettable that I can't even remember their names. And just to prove a point, I'm not going to look them up.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    Delibird

Almost no one remembers poor Delibird, the Charitable Christmas Pokemon... Present is only the worst move ever created... I feel bad for the little guy.

Back