• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most forgotten pokemon

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    what pokemon did you most forget the pokemon i most forgot is farfect d and sunkernel the little sun flower seed

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I can't say the Pokemon I have forgotten the most since I no longer forget it due to realising that I've forgotten about it so much. Anyway, it's Froslass.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    ...I forgot.
    But really, when it comes to forgettable pokemon, Sunkern/Sunflora, Dunsparce, Finneon/Lumineon and Farfetch'd take the cake.

xD;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Dunsparce and Luminion are forgotten most of the time. Infact, I forgot Luminion even existed until Jigglyppuff8 mentioned it earlier, so it could count as being forgetton.
    As for Dunsparce, no one seems to remember it aside from being forgotton (Which is the only reason why I can still remember it).

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    This may be an odd one, but for me its Vibrava, its just never struck out in any way really, although Trapinch and Flygon easily do.

Some others do include Finneon, Lumineon and Dunsprace.

Back