• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most forgotten pokemon

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    To me, it's definitely Claydol. I had completely forgotten that such pokemon even exists. One day I found a Baltoy (which I had also forgotten about) in my Diamond and though 'Oh, this one looks kinda weak. It should have an evolution or something.' Soon after that I found out that it actually does evolve. :'D

I have to point out that at least I haven't forgotten about Finneon and Lumineon. They are actually my favourites of the water types in the 4th generation. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    The ones i forget most are the mareep line,Shuckle,Dunsparce,Smeargle,Stantler
    dident remeber them till playing ranger/md games

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    Jumpluff.

C'mon you guys remember Jumpluff right? right?

I sure do. -points at name- It's one of my favorites and can you guys forget Skiploom at least you don't forget Hoppip.

I forget about Mawile sometimes but I might add her to my team because she's kinda Cute and then nobody will forget It. :D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I have not forgotten any now, but when I was little, I forgot all about Dunsparce. I had a card of it, and showed it digging through something showing it squinting... It took me a long time to figure out what it was... XD

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    All the Pokemon after the 1st Gen. XD

Seriously, though, after 151... I started having trouble remembering. The ones I forget about the most are usually the babies. Like Pichu and the baby form of Marill. What was it's name?

I just saw it today on Gale of Darkness and I already forgot. Dx

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Also, Altaria. The most forgettable dragon pokemon ever. It's one of my favorites too.

Years
    Pretty much any grass type tbh. There are a few I can remember, like the Bulbasaur line, and Tangela, and the Chikorita line, but until you guys mentioned a lot of them in this thread, I didn't even think of them.

If it's in the original 151 pokemon, I can remember it. It starts getting sketchy when it gets to the Johto pokemon. Part of that is because I can never play my game during the day, so if a pokemon only appears during the day, I will never see it.

I've never played the 3rd or 4th gen games so I hardly know any of those pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I Totally forgotten Hypno and Drowzee uptil my Lil Brother restarted my Leaf Green game.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I pretty much forget a few of the 2nd gen Pokemon. Like Shuckle and Dunsparce. I nearly forgot they even existed once.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Nidoking, you would think a pokemon with King in it's name would be used more often..I guess Not, also Seaking and Seadra

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I pretty much forget a few of the 2nd gen Pokemon. Like Shuckle and Dunsparce. I nearly forgot they even existed once.
    True, I never even knew there was a Dunsparce until I played Leaf Green version and caught one on Three Island!

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I forgot that Krabby existed..
    (seriously, I forgot the awesome "Krabby ain't too shabby" pun :( )
    Also, Gloom got a pre-evo, right?[/quote]

U mean oddish there in the same Generation so it is more just a family evolution

And just to add from my last post ladybug and ledian

Last edited:
    Back