• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most forgotten pokemon

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    Dunsparce and Lumineon may be, but I like those!!!!!!!
    I usually forget about Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill.
    And Ponyta and Rapidash too!!

Artyte

Bin- No Pokemon Prejudice
    Years

I'd rather say octillery. I have never seen that pokemon in ages and very few people talk about it. Yea, maybe dunsparce too.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    For me, its lotsa the Jhoto pokes. Until I looked at a list of all of 'em, I had completely forgotten about girafarig, snubbull, corsola, and smeargle. And for some reason, I had forgotten lumineon as well.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Dunsparce, Carnivine, Finneon, Lumineon, Froslass, Aipom (Maybe not with the anime but still...), Natu, Xatu, Phampy (sp?), Donphan and maybe Doduo and Farfetch'd.

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    I completely forgot about Ledian, once I saw it in my PC and was like "whoa... that's a pokemon?"

Reactions:
    Years
    Carnivine, cuz one day, I was watering a Venus Fly Trap and I was wondering, it'd be cute if there was a Pokemon based of it...
    Until I was playing Pearl and saw Carnivine in the Safari, I'm like "Whoa, I'm such a ditz."

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Masquerain.
    Am I the only person existing that likes it?

I lieks masquerain. I got one to level 76 way back in ruby. Too bad it does crap in battle...
    It turns out that most of my favorite pokemon are the "forgotten" ones. Probably because I tend to not like pokemon when everyone else is always talking about them.

It might just be me, but mawile seems forgotten.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Definitely have to say Hoppip / Skiploom. Not going with the obvious answer Dunsparce because whenever something asks the most forgotten Pokemon, people always say Dunsparce. So in other words it's so forgotten, that it's unforgotten? XD But yeah, Hoppip / Skiploom probably. Maybe the Sunkern line too.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    Basicly all the kanto ones...Well thats if you're growing up with Pokémon right now. But the ones I really forgot are: Starmie and Staryu

jasonh1259

D/C happening when I battle...
    Years
    Pokemon can be forgettable?

come to think of it for me:
    mostly the NU tier pokemon, like Mawile (didn't even know that it was a steel type :P)
    Wormadam and Burmy (Seriously :l), Volbeat and Illumise (don't blame me okay DX)
    Not the pre-evolutions, some i forgot...

why do you guys don't remember dunsparce? :l

I didn't forgot him because I just EV trained one like a couple of weeks ago :P
    I also forget the Finneon evolution, sometimes because nobody uses that fish :l

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Let's see... Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, Ocitllary (but surptising not its pre-evolved form), and Porygon. I'm sure I've forgotten a few others as well, over the course of time, but simply remember them later because of some event, or maybe I forgot them now! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Dunsparce was one i didnt even recognise when i came upon it in diamond, and i totally 4got about cosola who i used 2 love....and also relicanthe when i saw it in the manga

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
    Well now it's rather hard to say, because all the good ones have already been brought up, but..................

.....oh wait, Delibird! Kind of odd, considering how much of a feature it was on this very website over the winter, but it's true.

(Also Cherrim, had I even been targeting the 4th generation)

Back