• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Private Thing You'll Admit

Empire

Lurking since 2008
Years
  • I hate the current social structure.

I feel that life is all work to get money but you're too old to do anything when you actually have money.

I hate the way most people act, I think everyone has their own motives for doing something, and it's generally to benefit themselves.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I cough up blood for some reason every now and then, been to the hospital for it they don't really know. One time when I was giving a presentation on Halloween in my Genetics Lab a bit of blood ran down the side of my mouth, luckily everyone thought it was a prank.

Sir Codin

I kinda have a thing for the Pokemon's female main characters.

I prefer seeing them look older though in fanart.

Empire

Lurking since 2008
    Years
  • Adding to my previous post,

I can't actually think of anyone who I really care about.
    Everyone is expendable and will turn their back on you when they see fit.

I guess it's just past experiences I've had and how I've been bought up.
    I just don't know how to care about anyone.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Umm

im terrified of fire and started crying when a teacher lit a match once.

I have slept with a lot of my friends in the same bed that are girls. I see no wrong in it as we are not sexually attracted to eamchother.

And also, while not as major as some if your other secrets, i have tried to hang myself twice.

i would be happy as a girl as well.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • Some very private things I will admit:
    *I don't like it when people talk really close to your face. So close that flecks of spit start pelting your cheeks.
    *It irks the ever living hell out of me when people call pantyhose "stockings". It is a practice that needs to be stopped.
    *I am not a germaphobe nor a neat freak, but people who use the restroom and don't wash their hands sicken me.
    *I once found $20 in a drawer at my home when I was 12. I took it, but afterward felt so much guilt that I put $40 back.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • Besides that one big thing I already mentioned a long time ago, there might also be a bunch of other weird tiny things about me...
    -I can't stand it if someone leaves the door to my room open, I don't know why but it just grinds my gears
    -I'm polyamoric as well as pansexual
    -I don't have OCD, yet I still like it when things are nicely ordered and tidied up and equally hate it when they aren't
    -I'm often really curious/concerned about what other people think of me, yet I'd never find out because I can't just ask them directly
    -And as well I have, let's say, some "preferences" since fetish sounds too much like something serious, although I have one and that one is just too weird to mention for me even >~<

Years
  • I'm using every single person in my entire life for something selfish and/or profitable. Most of them, if they died overnight, I wouldn't feel sad about losing and probably wouldn't bother mourning.
    I would probably only really miss one specific friend and my brother.

There has been no traumatic experience for me to feel this way either. I hate sympathy and I fake so many smiles so that I don't have to explain my emotions to people that I truly don't care for and am only friends with so that I can become friends with someone else who is either much more interesting or will further my career.

It gets so lonely when your definition of 'friend' becomes a corrupt blurry mess.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I'm allergic to Snuggle fabric softener. It looks so innocent with that little teddy bear on the label, doesn't it? WRONG. That stuff gave me hives as a toddler. To this day I'm wary of Snuggle. I'm not gonna take any chances. I'm watching you, Snuggle bear. :v

Back