• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Motisma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Wolf is jewing me out of a win. Which kinda sucks cause I changed my team around. :x

Whatever....

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Great, I have a NU team!
    I would like to challenge Aero ;)

Edit : Am I the only person who uses NUs on Wi-Fi? >.<

I am not a leader. If you read the main post, you would realize that.

I would never use Wifi either because I would never waste my time training an NU team....sav'ing one on the other hand. xD But I don't have Wifi, and Sav won't work because my AR is not compatible with Windows 7.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    I am not a leader. If you read the main post, you would realize that.

I would never use Wifi either because I would never waste my time training an NU team....sav'ing one on the other hand. xD But I don't have Wifi, and Sav won't work because my AR is not compatible with Windows 7.

The op says that you`re an alternate leader.
    And NUs can be useful sometimes on Wi-Fi. For example a Slowking Wall with Trick Room, or a Double Wall Meganium.
    Slowking is very useful cause slow Sweepers will attack faster - and they get overall good.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    The op says that you`re an alternate leader.
    op said:
    4) You must battle the league following this order: Gym Leaders → Elites → Champion. Alternate Gym Leaders are replacements if one of the main Gym Leaders are absent.
    So basically, they don't do anything unless any of the GLs leave.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Forgot to post, battled Pokie yesterday and lost 2(or 3)-0.

In 48 hours (or so) I will rematch him!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Beat Arcanist 6-2 (though it would have been 6-0 anyway :P), he lost mainly due to a critical hit (I had one as well, but it didn't matter as much as his did).

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Lol i woulda got raped somethin like 3-0 anyways lol gg gotta hate them crits D:

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Fire Wolf can keep the badge, since it was obtained by the first battle.

Edit: Defeated Fire Wolf, 6-0, barely any hax iirc, and the crit I did get didn't really matter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Anyway, I've added a new rule after discussing it:
    OP said:
    8) No rematches unless 48 hours have passed, this gives time for the GL / E / C to have a break, and it defeats the chances of challenge spamming until the GL / E / C loses to hax.

Now that I have time, I added the GLs' wins and loses (only counting the wins and loses if that were posted in this thread). For loses I added who beat the GL, which is useful for challengers to keep track of who they beat without cluttering their signature.

Also, I'm no longer battling Arcanist and Fire Wolf (I'm might battle Fire Wolf once more) again for a while, since my team is getting old vs them. I'll be open for challenges for them once I finish making a new team and test it.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Lol thats fine I was getting bored of those battles anyways since something out of the ordinary happened lol.
    Waiting for pokedra D:

Ummm....no?

It was a proper rematch because you won the first game due to hax :/

And Wolf we did the rematch once not twice =]]

Uh what? Even if you lose to hax ye gotta give a badge apparently, sux but true :P
    Otherwise i'd have rematched Geo Gemini like 2ce lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, and yes Pokie, even if you lose to hax it is counted as a loss. We already discussed the hax rule before and everyone agreed not to do it, so here we are. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back