• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Alright, so sorry I didn't get to your post in time! Glad you're getting the Pokemon you wanted though. :]

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    @gregory_turner420 - I'm so sorry, I didn't see your post! What would you be willing to offer in return for that? And typically I EV train Pokemon that haven't been touched, it's much easier to figure it's stats that way. If it's easier for you, I could train it from one of my Totodiles?

@PoetikaL - Alrighty then, I'll put you on the list and get right to work on that for you. Is it alright if I PM you when it's done?

@I Tried Voodoo Once - Ugh, I'm missing so many posts today! @_@ I'll be ready to trade that over whenever you're free.

I can now,
    i'll give you my arcanine first, and when the training is done, i'll give you the modest suicune,
    is that ok?

and just curious but how long would it take?

and incase you forgot, 252 attack, 252 speed, 4 HP

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
    @gregory_turner420 - I'm so sorry, I didn't see your post! What would you be willing to offer in return for that? And typically I EV train Pokemon that haven't been touched, it's much easier to figure it's stats that way. If it's easier for you, I could train it from one of my Totodiles?

@PoetikaL - Alrighty then, I'll put you on the list and get right to work on that for you. Is it alright if I PM you when it's done?

@I Tried Voodoo Once - Ugh, I'm missing so many posts today! @_@ I'll be ready to trade that over whenever you're free.

Yes yes, a PM is good. (F to the iller)

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @I Tried Voodoo Once - That's alright, I'll meet you online right now and train him up as fast as I can. :]

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Ok, use my heart gold FC, and i'll meet you there in 5 minuts

do you want me to give him a macho brace or do you have the power items?

Last edited:

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Nah, I've got all the Power Items already. Thanks for the offer though. :]

According to it's ribbons, this Arcanine already has all of it's EV points, since it has the Effort Ribbon. ^_^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    hmm, maybe RNC can help me with that... um i guess trade it back to me and i'll get the EVs wiped, then i'll give it back to you to train

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Added Spiritomb to the list of Breedable Pokemon! :]

Also, sorry trades have been so slow everyone. I was in the hospital so I couldn't really work on anything. x_x
    I'm all set now though, and am working on orders as we speak! There's still room on the list if there's anyone else who wants to offer! :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    If you'll EV train my Buizel to be 232 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 16 Spe

and my shinx to be 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe?

I might not have much, but I have emerald / fire red / soul silver pokemon available to me, and I have a shiny cyndaquil that I can trade you?

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    At the moment I can only EV train one Pokemon per person at a time, and I already have a shiny Cyndaquil. ^_^;

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @Radiant Nightmare - I sure can, I actually have a spare one UT in one of my boxes already. What do you have to offer?

@CoryCubed - Do you happen to have any shinies, events, or legendaries?

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    ATTENTION ANYONE THAT HAS A TRADE WAITING ON ME
    I'm extremely sorry about the wait! I've had some medical troubles and have been in and out of the hospital, so I haven't had as much time to work on eggs and such. I'm still taking orders and will still work on your trades if you still want your Pokemon, and will try to have most of them done this weekend, including new orders. Sorry for the delay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back