• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

must update this soon

moments.

quixotic
Years
Just going to rebut Dukey a bit here regarding the latest tag. :D
I think the render does actually blend into the background, the bottom right of the render blends wonderfully, without like smudging the foshizzle out of it and losing half your render, or without covering it too much.
That blank space I agree with, but my eye sees the perfect spot to place some big, bold text. Do it.
Lastly, I do also agree that the background could be a bit too sharp, especially to the left of her face.

So really I didn't rebut him that much, but this a nice tag, just a few things to make it pretty darn awesome. Nice work!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Update no.4

Soldiericon2.png
Soldiericon1.png
Soldiericon3.png

Maylene3.png
Maylene1.png
Maylene2.png

Roboticon1.png
Roboticon4.png
Roboticon1.png

backtobackicon4.png
backtobackicon2.png
backtobackicon3.png
backtobackicon1.png

Scizor5.png
Scizor1.png
Scizor2.png
Scizor4.png
Scizor3.png

Non-sets

Cameragirl.png
OH-1.png
Riku1.png
Rikubattle.png

Tag fix

BRStag-1.png

Next update should have some tags. Really needed to work on icons. I'm quite proud of my Scizor set, all the others are claimable I suppose.

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Awe man! ... I was going to ask if I could claim that Scizor set.​

To be honest, you didn't really fix the tag. It was more like adding some orange lines to fill in the blank space. You should've added some fancy text instead. However, I must commend you that it was wonderfully made, but still could use a little bit of improvement.

Out of your latest tags, I think that the Scizor set was the best. It's so sexy that I'm tempted to just steal it right now. Then, the next best could possibly be the samurai & Growlithe set. It looks very cute.

About the Maylene set, what's up with that random, yellow light?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Awe man! ... I was going to ask if I could claim that Scizor set.​
To be honest, you didn't really fix the tag. It was more like adding some orange lines to fill in the blank space. You should've added some fancy text instead. However, I must commend you that it was wonderfully made, but still could use a little bit of improvement.

Out of your latest tags, I think that the Scizor set was the best. It's so sexy that I'm tempted to just steal it right now. Then, the next best could possibly be the samurai & Growlithe set. It looks very cute.

About the Maylene set, what's up with that random, yellow light?

I had hoped to reply with an update but I guess I best clarify some things XD
Sorry about the Scizor set, I plan on using it but if I change my mind, I'll let you know right away.
The tag went under little editing I admit, but atm my PS crashes when I add text nine times out of ten due to the fact that I installed near 50,000 recently. The render was softend, you'll notice on a second glance I'm sure, I wanted it to blend a tad more rather than being over sharpened.
I'll admit the Maylene set isn't my best work but I probably should have touched up the render a small bit. The lighting was just something I added for effect rather than going with the plain and simple icons I see around.

Thanks for the comment, much appreciated, the C&C helps a lot, I really do value it XD I'll try make some more sets today if I find some renders than tickle my fancy.

Oh also, seeing as in I have two weeks off I'm gonna do some requests, icons and a tag.

Icon sheet:

Render/stock:
Number of icons (1-4):
Text (optional but often doesn't work well on icons):
Additional details/requirements (optional):

Tag Sheet:

Render/stock:
Size (optional) (may be changed depending on stock):
Text (optional):

Icon Spaces:

1)
BHwolfgang
2)
3)
4)
5)

Tag Spaces:

1)

Edit:

Update no.5

Tags

125sup2.png

With text

2rx9o91.png

Without text

2yx3rb9.png

Icons

TOT2.png
TOTVAPicon1.png
TOT3.png

Jasmine1.png
Jasmine3.png
Jasmine2.png

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Darn, I really liked that set. :<

Render/stock: Jolteon
Number of icons (1-4): 4
Text (optional but often doesn't work well on icons): Can you include the word "Jolt" onto one of the icons?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Update no.6

Sotw entry
4q3apx.png

Original concept which I decided to opt out of...
zn97vs.png

I'll upload more stuff tomrrow, I've been lazy XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Update no.8

I've been damn busy lately but myself and Panda finally completed a collab, so here was our result.

xp69vp.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Update #9

Icons for your perusal

Non-sets
Alice.png
Hayley.png
Thisisnotmyhome.png
mix50.png
99.png
Madhattericon.png
mask4.png
JPOPHAY.png
cr00669f.png

AC
AC3.png
AC4.png
AC7.png
AC8.png
AClove.png
AC1.png

Ollie Sykes
Ollie.png
Ollie2.png

Style is being tested as I'm thinking of changing the first post quite a bit.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Ollie.png

Hayley.png

omygod I love you I love you I love you...and I love that tag. Please gimme some epicness please

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Gavin, those icons are absolutely amazing. :D And thank you very much for letting me use the Ollie Sykes one. ^__^

Credit will obviously be given.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Update #10

Icons for your perusal

mix28.png
mix05.png
Upforyou.png
Icon2forBarney.png
ImstillwaitingIcon.png

I've got some requests to fill out also.

An LP for your tasting

KatyPerryLP.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Wow, those are amazing, Gav. :D My favorite would have to be the UP! icon. :)

Great job, as always~

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
I like the concept on this latest one, however I feel you could've pulled off the space a fair bit better, there isn't much of a light source either, the direction of it is going everywhere.
The UP balloon aswell? Seems kinda uneccessary.

It's good, needs work though.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
Years
  • Age 27
  • GBR
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
Perfect. Your work is stunning. The brushes and detail you add onto your work is just freaking awesome. And by the way, too many pictures caused me to lagg abit, so you might want to seperate your work into different posts or make a PhotoBucket Gallery for easy viewing. Very Good Job. THUMBS UP!Laggy in some cases :P

Last edited:
Back