• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

must update this soon

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I really have no idea where all this came out of, or what I've actually done but here's 2 days worth of opening PS by mistake. Oh an a request for Shivi. I have 2 more icon requests to do, which will be done, when I'm in the mood. Beware of blue & purple.

Icons:
Parekasnd.png
laskn.png
Hayley.png
020.png
Vocaloidavatar.png
plusandminus.png

Banner:

Angelpersonwiththethinggoingonupint.png

Large Pieces:
Lajdsk.png

Lunardreams.png

babyIgotclass.png

explodingsun.png

Everythingshetouchesturnstomagic.png

Fin for now

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
It certainly had gotten better since the last time I had first viewed your lp's.

I particularly liked this one the most. You really brought out the colors for this lp and it was clearly shown in the kimono girl. What I question are the three, random lines shooting across the top of the lp.

Your lp of Darkrai and Cresselia is also good. This is one of your newer works that show how much you have improved over the time. It's a shame that Darkrai has to be in the background.

Everything She Touches: Did you get the stock from Sam? XD; I've seen him use this in one of his previous tag.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Sexiness meter has just rested at 10.

Icon2forBarney.png

Oh my god I just love it, oh my god, oh how I envy the guy who uses it.

5v994m.png

Sexatronic.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
[div="background-image:url('http://i39.tinypic.com/5v994m.png'); height:300px; width:500px; background-repeat:no-repeat;"][/div]

Use that code and it's yours if you so wish.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Eh, had a bit of a downer today, so the tag mirrors todays emotions a little bit XD;
Anyhow, a new LP is coming soon. Summer starts tomorrow so I shall be back in action. But this was just a little something to keep my mind busy. I didn't think I'd go back to tags but there you go.

2zgdwn9.png

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Awww D': *hugs*

I like your new one, but the text kinda seems out of place. Looking forward to your LPs ;D

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
The text on your latest one seems out of place and quite pointless tbh.
The sides aren't bad, but something is bugging me about the smudging around the focal, it seems pretty amateur and I know you can do better, that's all.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Agreed ^

Alright, no LP yet, still working on it. In any case, here are two new pieces I did today.

2ql604l.png

xdt3d2.png

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Your newer ones are showing improvement from maybe a slight dip in form. Love my AC one ♥.

But I think, although I know the effect yo were going for, that the text on the FF one doesn't really work too well. Maybe it's just me though.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Duuude Abs. xAx Your LP's are to /die/ for!! [/fails hxc at LP's] The colors are so bright and the blend is really nice- though the Katy Perry one is feeling a little empty up in front, and your erasing jobs are kind of odd- like one the tag with the guy with the tattooed face- the render or whatever you put on top of him looks... like it was erased oddly. And then the eye on the back of the head of that one LP- odd blurry edges that make me think whatever was around the eye got soft brush erased out. =u= Perhaps more attention towards the erasures?

[/I know I'm so vague. I'm sorry. Dx]

You and Panda rock my world. This tag is so incredible- The white is easily my favorite part of this entire tag- and though for awhile I thought the hearts didn't fit, they're growing on me. Though I think it would've been nice if the hearts had been cut-outs rather than pink. <3 I'm sure you know this already, but this style is my favorite of all time- and I'm totally inspired to start pumping out some tags again. |D

And I remember long ago when you first started. ;u; You've really improved a lot! <3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Duuude Abs. xAx Your LP's are to /die/ for!! [/fails hxc at LP's] The colors are so bright and the blend is really nice- though the Katy Perry one is feeling a little empty up in front, and your erasing jobs are kind of odd- like one the tag with the guy with the tattooed face- the render or whatever you put on top of him looks... like it was erased oddly. And then the eye on the back of the head of that one LP- odd blurry edges that make me think whatever was around the eye got soft brush erased out. =u= Perhaps more attention towards the erasures?

[/I know I'm so vague. I'm sorry. Dx]

You and Panda rock my world. This tag is so incredible- The white is easily my favorite part of this entire tag- and though for awhile I thought the hearts didn't fit, they're growing on me. Though I think it would've been nice if the hearts had been cut-outs rather than pink. <3 I'm sure you know this already, but this style is my favorite of all time- and I'm totally inspired to start pumping out some tags again. |D

And I remember long ago when you first started. ;u; You've really improved a lot! <3

Thanks for the compliment on the LP's XD Personally I feel much more accomplished when I make an LP people like :3 LP's are pretty hard though, you should keep at them for sure. Katy Perry one is terrible in my opinion, it was my first attempt. Though about the eraser thing, I totally see it, the issue is, when I'm doing graphics my eyes get a little funny after a while and I don't notice these things sometimes, but since, I have been taking more care with my eraser tool :x The robot guy, I actually just cut out his face and proped it forward, though I failed at making it 3D. The eye, needs editing indeed XD

Panda really went all out on the pen tool for sure, she ended it and added my favourite parts of the tag also. But I'm happy to know we've inspired you to get going again! Thanks, I've had a little motivation every now and then to pick up CS5.

In any case, a new tag, I've done /so/ many dark tags it's just getting old, so I decided to delve into colour and showcase a bit more of my skills. I'm liking this though, maybe a little crowded but i wouldn't change anything about it, so here is probably my favourite work to date. /So should have been more modest

2rp5rpy.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Alright, new update /first time I've had to double post :<

1jrnzb.jpg

Sotw entry - Freestyle

Back