• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mutation Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    He then stood up straight as his face went straight in front of hers "Now you listen to me, i'm older than you, wiser than you, and i think i know more than you about life, so if you'd like to battle me to prove it, then bring it on kid."

He smirked some, "i'll assume that means you want to battle little girl, very well if it'll teach you little kids a thing or two, then consider me signed up for this little battle, because you kids will know discipline after this."

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Seriously.

People.

We're at 3 pages and our leader's posted what, four times? Melissa hasn't even posted yet!

Try and keep the posts ABOVE spam level. That's like, a paragraph and a half. ??; As Genta-sempai said, it's gotta be DECENTLY sized, not like, 3 lines..... Don't make Mika angry or you may not get ANY PIE. And I might eat it infront of you. D:< Also, wait a bit on your posting to make them longer. (Ex: Instead of three short posts, make one long one and then WAIT an hour or two... >>) Alter and Charon are NOT people from the Americas so actually GIVE THEM A CHANCE to post or you'll get too far ahead and they'll be absolutely unable to catch up without Genta-sempai's interference.

-IC-

He nodded lightly, "Yes. I prefer dusk, dawn... midnight... anything without that bloody sun shining down on my head constantly... " Closing his eyes for a moment, his head dropped to the ground, "Have you signed in at all?" His hair was still in his eyes and his ponytail was in pretty bad shape. He looked as if he'd been travelling.... all day. "I really need to get out of this sun... at least into a waiting room or something where I can kill some if not all of the lights..." He gently tapped his forhead with the back of his glove, "Forgive me, I forgot to introduce myself. I go by Raven and don't expect a handshake, bow or anything like that. I find that silly tradition... rather unnessecary as the person I'm directing it towards has the upper hand were he to start a fight with me. I'd leave myself wide open to an upper body attack, a lower attack or he could snap my feet out from under me-" Tapping his forehead again, he sighed, "Sorry, I went off on a spiel (sp?) again. To put it simply, I find the tradition... dangerous. There are people... people out there that don't... like us if you know what I mean."

His eyes opened and for a second he caught her eyes before he looked away, blushing lightly. Eyes like his... were often seen as eriely (sp?) disturbing and he trully didn't want that. He couldn't help a smirk, however, when he spotted the houndoom like morph just a few feet away from him.

Fire good...

Fire very good....

"Hey. You." Raven blinked, arms still crossed against his chest, "You a pyro?"

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    OOC: Sorry Mika. I'm working on that. I didn't even kbow that Alter wasn't a person from the Americas. Even though I haven't really posted a lot either.

Keeping the frown on her face she sighed. "You seem to have misunderstood me. I'm used to speaking a different language and in that language youngling is a very bad insult. Since I'm used to that language I took it as one." She explained and then looked past him at an Umbreon morph who was asking the Houdoom morph something.

"Umbreon." Star muttered queitly to herself. Even though she was an Espeon and had little interest in anyone here she couldn't help but watch it for a little while. After all he was the opposite of her.

Her eyes then went to a blue color that gave her an enchanting yet somewhat strange appearence. Sighing again she looked back at the Charizard morph waiting to see what he would do.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Thank you Maria. :3 -gives pie- Your post doesn't make me scream.

Kakashi. Seriously, what you need to do is copy and paste your post (that's under mine) and edit the post ABOVE MINE and add your second post or vice-versa then delete the post you copy and pasted from. Both posts are spam according to the PC ToS and I seriuosly doubt you wanna get your posts deleted.

:3 Ish very easy to do. -nodnod-

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    (( Wasn't exactly spam, just posting towards her character anywayz....can't delete it >.> ))

He looked at the girl who was affirminting to her (( AKA MARIA WHO I'M PICKING A FIGHT WITH, sorry for caps. )) Well, are you willing to take on an old geezer like me, or do you seem afraid to have a battle with someone as experinced as me?

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Kakashi can you not READ?

In the RULES it states that all post must be 4 lines or more. Your post there? It's one, maybe two

We don't go by sentances, we go by the lines on the screen.

This is your post.

This is the MINIMUM

The only exception is just UNDER 4 lines but it's not recommended. You're absolutely capable of making a long, thought out post. Instead of just throwing something down, be more descriptive, try to extend your sentances and PLEASE type out words like "you" "are" and the like or people will get mad at you.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Sweetie, I know you're trying to help but you really should be arguing with these guys over mail. It's bunging up the board. xP But yeah, Kakashi, your posts are really short and kind of...yeah. rite a bit more in-depth into your character.
    Maybe you lot could all go and and delete all your Out Of Character posts? It's making the board look messy. *is a neatness freak*
    BTW, Mika, I'm working on your picture. I'mma giving you butt fluff xD
    Where's Mel? o_o;}

Eve watched the Umbreon talk, strangely amused. He was far too busy worrying about his own safety to cause even the slightest threat to Eve, and he was kind of self-absorbed. In a good way. He looked tired too, which Eve could understand; she had travelled from sootopolis, but stayed in Mauville overnight. She had got a lot of peculiar stares, but at leats she hadn't had to come straight off the road and onto the battlefield.

"I don't mind the sun," she told him, "it's only when it's this hot that I don't like it. Oh, and I go by Eve." she added. Like her grandmother had always said, 'Better a distant friend than a nearby stranger', and Eve had the feeling she would need a friend in the tournament. There were co-operation matches as well as standard battles, and if you already know those you have to work with things seem much better. Before she could say anything more, Raven had averted his eyes, and Eve could only blink. He had an intense gaze, one that was almost hypnotising; she had barely noticed, but she had been staring.

She was about to say more, but Raven's attention had switched to the houndoom 'morph a few feet away. Eve recognised him as the pokemon that had been in front of her in the queue; he had left in a terrible hurry, Eve guessed he was either very anti-social or very Hasty. She fell silent as Raven began to speak.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Hey! Guess who finally dug herself out of studying?! ME! XD No seriously, I have numerous tests this week that needed some studying and a speech on manatees to write (*squee!* Manatees ROCK!)... but I shall finally make an opening post. >.> My apologies, Kogenta, for taking so long.

IC:

"Ah... I wish Mom and Dad could see me now," said a girl's voice. She sounded a bit somber, but not full-blown sad. Her voice also had a strange sound to it, a sort of tone that was only obtainable by members of the Pikachu and Raichu family of pokemon.

A small grunt was heard from her side, down near the ground. It was a small Pikachu, his fur ruffled and matted in some spots, dirt stains on his feet and bottom. It was clear that he was a wild pokemon, and he stood looking grumpy with his arms folded.

{I don't like this place Arin... there's too many weird people around. Too many people like you,} the Pikachu grumbled, shooting suspicious glances at passerby.

"Like me? Well then why aren't you shooting me a suspicious glare?" Arin spoke with a hint of hurt, as she was previously unaware of how her companion felt about morphs such as herself. Arin used to be a regular, content human girl, but when the mutation wave hit, she had ended up becoming part Raichu. It showed on her features; the tinted and slightly fuzzy skin, the large Raichu-like ears, the long tail that now bobbed curiously behind her, and the large, yellow cheeks. She had even, much to her dismay, gotten chubbier like a Raichu. Luckily her chestnut brown hair was still intact, along with the other parts of her body that didn't have some strange Raichu feature. Her clothes were tattered, a testament to where she lived; the forest.

The little Pikachu, Denki was his name, stared up at Arin with a frown, {You're you. You're not them!} he said, pointing to a rather hyper-looking Squirtle morph that went racing past them, spitting out water at a girl.

"Oh Denki... do me a favor and quit being prejudiced," Arin said, shaking her head slowly. She was looking around for where to register for the tournament she was to enter. She had been training for a time with her adoptive Pikachu family so that she would be ready for today. The tournament was all about getting back to normal, and was one of the reasons that Denki was in such a bad mood. Arin had lived in the forest with her Pikachu companions for some time now after the mutation wave had killed her parents. Denki had grown quite attached to the girl, and he knew that once she returned to her normal state, there would be no more living in the forest. He knew that she would go back to being a full human, and probably go catch poor pokemon such as himself and make them fight each other for fun. All humans were like that... selfish.

Denki looked up at his friend again, {I'm not prejudiced, I'm right.}

"Ugh... I give up," Arin said, talking about both things that were in her mind, "Where in the heck do I register?!"

{How about there?} Denki pointed, indicating a congregation of morphs and a receptionist desk.

"Oh," Arin replied sheepishly, "I- I saw that!"

Denki shivered a little, his yellow fur fluffing a bit, {Arin I'm outta here. There's too many of them around here! It's making me nervous so I'm gonna leave for a while. I'll check up on you later okay?} He waited patiently for her to respond.

She looked down at him with a nervous look, "Okay. Bye."

The Pikachu smiled, and got down on all fours to race off, {Watch yourself okay? I'd be really sad if I lost you.}

"Mm," was all Arin could manage, thinking about some of the morphs she would face. Surely there were others that were tougher than she. She had tried to work on her combat with rock and ground types, but her skills were still quite shaky in that area. She had a dagger, but that was hardly any use against rock pokemon. She had to use other abilities that Raichu can learn to try and overcome her weakness. She could do it... but it wasn't perfect.

She went up to the receptionist counter, Denki had already dashed off with his lightning-quick speed. After waiting a short time, the guy in front of her was finally done, "Excuse me, I'd like to register?" she asked when she got up to the receptionist.

The receptionist looked a bit tired and winded, and Arin could see why, she had been serving all of these morphs... some of them angry looking, some of the nervous, there was certainly a wide range of people here. The woman handed Arin some forms, and she filled them out quickly, wondering if "forest with Pikachu" was a good enough address. The woman took it though, and soon enough Arin was through registering.

'Now what to do? I wish Denki would come back. At least then I'd have someone to talk with...,' Arin thought to herself, looking at a couple morphs talking out of the corner of her eye by a drink machine. It looked to be a Milotic morph and an Umbreon morph.

"Maybe I'll just sit down somewhere," she said in a slightly nervous tone, trying not to look at the disturbingly creepy Houndoom morph that was some distance away. 'Houndoom probably eat Raichu... I'd better steer clear of that,' she thought quickly, inching the other way.

OOC: Whew! I hope that's all okay. You guys are all just standing around the same basic area, correct? *shrug*

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: [Quote="Kakashi Hatake](( Look if your gonna complain when i have a injured shoulder then i'll break your **** skull aite? ))[/Quote]

And if you're going to keep on hurling random threats about like that you're going to end up with more than just your shoulder injured. <.< Seriously, Mika made a completely valid complaint as that kind of abbysmaly short posting is precisely what Ookami tried to get rid of by tightening the discipline in the RP sections. If your shoulder hurts too bad for writing properly then you shouldn't be on the computer at all, and I can't see how writing a whole bunch of terribly short posts is any better for it. And furthermore, how on earth was Mika, or anyone else for that matter, supposed to know that your shoulder is hurting? News flash genius, this is the internet; no-one knows what the others are feeling and experiencing at the moment so you can't expect any sympathy for your aching shoulder if you don't tell anyone about it. <.<

IC:

"Hey you. You a pyro?"

Rave - who had momentarily amused himself by casting particularly malicious looking glares towards a slightly chubby Raichu morph who had recently entered - looked up as Raven adressed him, slowly turning his baneful red eyes to meet the Umbreon morph's.

"Recon' I might be." he replied simply, absent-mindedly bringing about a small orb of intensly hot fire which took up hovering just a few centimeters above his right palm and which he then took to carelessly tossing from one hand to the other, the Will-O-Wisp sending a distortion through the air it passed which blurred the Houndoom morph's features slightly, "Who's asking?"

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    (( Okay look i'm sorry, just not in a reli good mood its hard for me to post alot since i have one arm in a cast, and i've got my Mum and Brother yelling in my *** ))

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    OCC: Crap i missed alot O.o

IC:Magnet heard an announcment that him and a skarmory were going to be fighting in the battle arena. Tha announcment could be heard all over. "Will Magnet and Samuel please come down to the battle areana, Magnet and Samuel." "Also spectators are allowed to watch." The voice from the intercom said. Magnet opened the door to his dorm room and started floating towards the battle arena. Other morph's staring at him and whispering to one enother as he went down the tourney hall. "I hope Samuel will be okay." He thought. "Because my moves are super effective on him." Magnet came to the arena enetrance door. The security Morph opened it up. He floated in.

He came to a normal looking areana. It had a similar look to a pokemon battle arena. Magnet looked ahead to see Samuel waiting for him. The crowd cheering. Magnet floated to the center. They shook hands (Well one of them did anyway.) "This arenas first battle! Samuel versus Magnet!" Magnet got into a fighting stance. "I hope this goes well." he thought.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    He just sighed some he turned round as the other Pokemorphs went into where they were heading to as he walked back outside of the building he looked about as he rested his head on his hands sighing a bit as he started to then talk to himself a little "Why did i have to get wound up in these petty little kiddy fights...a respectable adult Charizard like myself...i'll never figure out my own teenage mind sometimes..." He then roughly sighed some as he looked back in the building heading back inside.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Sighing as the Carizard morph left she then walked over to a different wall and leaned against it with her food against the wall and her arms crossed as she usually had them. She hadn't noticed until a few seconds after that she was now only a few feet away from the Houndoom morph. Shrugging she looked over at him and then over at the Umbreon morph again.

Turning her head away from them she pulled out some stones and made them float above her hand and she twirled them around slightly. The three swords that hung on her waist moved slightly as she focused. Soon she returned them to her pocket and looked around at the other morphs. Her eyes went back to their regualr midnight black and she looked slightly strange for being part Espeon. Espeons usually loved the sun and being happy, but not her she hated the sun and loved to be in the darkness. Most of the time she was either depressed or angry.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    "Three, two, one..." The announcer said. "Good luck." Magnet said under his breath. "Battle!!!!!" Cheers starting coming from the crowd as Samuel lunged at Magnet with a fury attack. Magnet dodged, and let Samuel skid on the floor, Before shocking him. Magnet sent out a thunder attack at Samuel. Yellow bolts coming from his body. Samuel hit the wall. It made a crater. Samuel got up, and looked very weak.

Magnet aimed another one at Samuel, this time he dodged it. The Thunder bolt made a crater in the ground. Samuel sped at Magnet with agility. He spread out his wings for a steel wing attack. Magnet dodged but got cut a bit by it. "I'm sorry Samuel." said Magnet. "But I must finish this now!" Magnet began charging up a Big ball of lightning. "Oh my!" said the announcer. "It looks like a zap cannon attack!" Magnet winced at his words. Moves shouldn't be called out like that. He then aimed the electric ball at Samuel, which made him hit the ground even harder. He was unconsious. "And Magnet wins!" Magnet started hearing cheers from the crowd. He looked up at the sun for a minute. Then he floated out of the areana, with great pride.

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: Wow . . . I was gone for about one-and-a-half days and this happens. ^-^;; It seems that I missed quite a bit.

I probably should have mentioned this earlier. But, I am not permitted to use the computer on Saturday night until Sunday night. And, on Sunday night I may only use it for homework. So, from Saturday night until Monday afternoon every week I will probably be absent.]

Having registered, Io strode away from the line--flicking his ID card into the air and catching it with a deft snatch. Slipping the plastic card into his pocket, he began to wander about the stadium--noting each morph he came across as well as the layout of the area. Winding his way carefully through a crowd, Io suddenly stumbled forward as another form bumped into him.

"Ah, sorry!"

Regaining his balance, Io swiftly turned to identify the source of the voice. It was a Meowth morph, sitting nervously on the ground where she had fallen. Staring uncomfortably at the girl for a long moment, Io studied her features. That look on her face . . . It seems disturbingly familiar. The Skitty morph's eyes widened slightly as a sudden realization dawned on him. Wait . . . Cute Charm didn't-- His thoughts were interrupted as the Meowth morph sprang up and clasped his armoured hand.

"I-Is there any way I can apologize or something? I mean, it was really rude of me and all . . . M-maybe we could have lunch together or something in the cafeteria . . . ?" Her voice trailed off as a redness entered her cheeks and her eyes avoided his.

Argh. It did. Without a word, Io pulled his hand free of the Meowth morph's grasp and fled. Dashing through the stadium, Io dodged a number of other morphs, gritting his teeth angrily. Of all the Pokemon I could have gained the DNA of, why a Skitty? No matter what I do, no one takes me seriously anymore.

Rounding a corner, Io brought himself to a sudden stop. Standing before him were a Houndoom morph and an Umbreon morph. Before the canine floated a single tongue of flame that shifted and rippled the air about it.

Seeing a dog type morph, Io automatically felt himself tense. Suppressing the hiss that arose in his throat, he could not prevent his ears from pricking upward as he fell silent and watched the scene before him.

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    OCC: Wow lol ps: Samuel is a character i made up, srry for the short one, couldent think up of any thing ^^'

Magnet began floating away into the regestration area. He bumped into Io. "Oh sorry." He said. He continued along only to see other morphs. Giving him a thumbs up because of his great battle against Samuel. He smiled at this. One even confronted him and asked for his autograph. "Hmm one battle and im already popular..." he thought. He looked back to see the same little mudkip morph, staring at him.

"Hey again little guy." He said. "Did you like my battle?" The mudkip morph nodded. "I'm sorry but I have to get going." said Magnet. The Mudkip morph waved good-bye as Magnet floated off.

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    OOC: ^-^;; If you have nothing to say, it is not necessary to post. Having another RPer post does not always mean that you must post directly after them. Take your time, relax, and post when you have enough content and an idea that you think would be really worth it, ne?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back