• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen muti-region game again?

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I'd just like HG/SS to be like the old Gold, Silver, and Crystal, not adding any new towns, maybe some events and upgrades and such, but they should include the 16 Gyms like before, it makes the game longer.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Kanto makes the 2nd Gen games unique from any other game, because it is a multi-regional game. So agreed, if they want this game to be a success, it should definitely be included.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I would love to see Johto and Kanto all in one cartridge and maybe even a little topping to finish it off.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would love to see Johto and Kanto all in one cartridge and maybe even a little topping to finish it off.

Keeping it as a multi-regional game and including new things as well is something that'll be great for the game and the fans too.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I actually think Fire Red and Leaf Green was really fun to play until i completed the Elite Four then it got way funner and if these two babys do this to me again, I think im gonna be one happy person.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well considering the new things they've added, they can just as equally make it the same for Kanto, and keep the game multi-regional.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Obviously a multi-region game is what the fans want, it's what I want, but I seriously would not be surprised if they skimped out and just did Johto + something extra short of Kanto. I don't think we are really able to speculate conclusively one way or the other at this point.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Right now, it is too early to speculate on whether they will do the multi-regional game again, but with a DS cartridge they sure will have more than enough memory to incluse Kanto in there.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The Kanto, if there will add more to the game, so hopefully it'll remain.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I've said this before, but if they are just going to add a dumbed down version of Kanto like they did in the original, I hope they don't bother. Just add a new place that's like the Orange Islands or whatever, really. Hopefully, since they've been working on this since Diamond and Pearl, they have used that time to add in a full Kanto region.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I say keep the multi-region, add in a new plot to Kanto to keep it alive, and bring back the nostalgic field the original Gold and Silver brought to the millions of fans and players out there.

Years
    I doubt that they wouldnt include Kanto as it would be taking out half of the game probably, If they want it to be a big success they need to keep Kanto in there, And I don't want any other region's in there except Kanto and Jhoto.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I doubt that they wouldnt include Kanto as it would be taking out half of the game probably, If they want it to be a big success they need to keep Kanto in there, And I don't want any other region's in there except Kanto and Jhoto.

I completely agree, and you have listed some great points. They surely would lose a lot of success on the game if Kanto was not included.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    im just glad that we have a remake i dont really care for kanto but it would be awesome and if they add more than that i will be even more glad

Years
    Kanto and Johto please :) I am a bit undecided on the whole Sevii island thing, if they do bring back the Sevii Islands, maybe the could find the space for a Battle Frontier? Gyah, im asking too much for them :P

Years
    I hope it's kanto again but the way they had so many references in the d/p game they might possibly make us go to sinnoh instead and that'll be a disappoint but as long as I can train my pokes to lvl 80 I'm happy

Back