• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen muti-region game again?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I'd be happy with just having Johto and Kanto, but anything extra would be gladly accepted. :P

Aye - that sums me up too. I'm just happy with the two big regions, but any other little embellishments always add a little extra excitement! ^^

Broleta

[..1..]
    Years
    I think they might include the Sevii Islands as well as Kanto actually, since they hinted at ????? in FR/LG, which HG/SS will probably tie up with.

Years
    and what the heck, it lookes like the male guy didnt even change, like they just we like, "lets take the very old pic of him and just give him longer pants."

Its what they did with FR/LG, just updated the bloke and introduced a whole new female. I loved the guy character from GSC, he actually looked like a 10 year old trainer, which (i'm guessing, as it says in the anime) its supposed to be.

& i love the Orange islands thing, i really think they should be added, with the 4 gyms aswell, so you've gotta get 20 badges all in all which is a much more rounded number compared to 16 :|.
    I also think that when you go back to Kanto you should be given one of the Kanto starters, so they can be easily transferred to DPPt if you only have a DSi (like me)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I wouldn't be surprised to see included, as it is half of the game right there in that region. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if they included the Sevii Islands, but we'll need more info on that.

Back