• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Adoption Center!!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    hey ram... im on now... if u'll do it... but yea... just caught a shining bibarel... (1st shiny on my diamond... *wish it was a cooler pokemon*) but yea.. can i get that totodile w/ stone edge attached... that'd b great

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    lol bored ram? Same here. I was freaking out earlier today because i cracked the top right corner of my ds and now the top screen is really wobbly but i found my 2 yr warranty so its all cool.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • I would like (if possible) a Bold Chansey that knows Seismic Toss, but like the guy above I don't know what you would want for it

EDIT: Is it possible to get Aromatherapy on the Chansey as well (I'll trade extra for it)

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • if u are ready with the chansey i am ready to trade and i would like 2 freebas what would u like for them

Tsukasa Minamoto

Hotaru - Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2007
    Feebas!

Oh I just saw on your list that you have a Feebas. Could I maybe have a Mirror Coat one? A girl would be great. I try to collect them. Thanks!

Tsukasa Minamoto

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm ready for the charmander egg, now. :3 You can put me on the bottom of the list of trades if you need too, because I know how busy it must be 'round here.
    edit- Oh yes, my FC.
    It's in my sig, just hit spoiler and my trainer card will come up. It's got my FC.
    EDIT- Nevermind. :3 I've gotten the Charmander through other means. I'm sorry for the bother, but thank you for the consiteration.

Last edited:
    Back