• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Episode!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Okay,one by one!!!(^_^)

First,Meowth is trying not to laugh....*realizes something*NO!They are not doing that!!!Both are males...or..is that worse!!!??WAAA!!!Be sure they aren't doing sth like that.....

Isn't she wearing shorts?-No,I know,in the anime her shorts are too short..!There,as you can see I changed them and gave longer,above the knees,now,look again....
    Hmmm..Maybe I should have coloured it...Wait,and I'll eit this post with the painted version of this picture.

EDIT:Ah,here it is!Enjoy!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
    Okay,I'm trying to post my new parts as I promised,and now I can't,bcuz why?THEY'RE TOO BIG!!!!!
    First time,the animation was about 456 KB and I zipped it,zip rate was 55% and it was 240 KB
    Second,I cut some scenes,but zip rate fell to 48%.....
    Third,I made it even shorter and zip rate fell to 33% and still 240 KB!!!!
    4th,I cropped it even more that the whole part became 75 frames,and about 8 seconds,zip rate fell to 24%!!!!!
    Last,I did sth else,and but back the things I cut(not all of course) and zip rate increased to 33%,and I was victorious!
    But I can't let my computer play with me like that....Any suggestions?

PS:Order is ani1.zip-anim2.zip-ani3.gif

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Interesting,you're right....
    I feel like I'm gonna explode......That was a part I worked too hard and now I can't show it to you.....I will find a way and show it.In that part you see blue stream background(moving stripes used in many scenes such as attacking or throwing a pokeball-see my sig for example)Raichu comes and begins to charge,while he does this the camera zooms out and you can see ground moving.
    Maybe I will post some screenshots form that scene,or maybe post it black and white,but I will find a way.

BTW thanx,you're the first one to figure out I changed the background styles.

Last edited:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Part 1 and 3 were great! Cant wait to see part 2!
    Keep up the great work Raydrogiga! :classic:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    YAY!I managed it!
    I lowered(decrased?) the quality of 2nd part,and now you can see it,not with its original color,but it is very close to the original.Enjoy,but don't get dissapointed if you thought sth better.(^^;)Actually,othing changes other than the ground color(which looks better now)
    Oh,and it is more "pixelized" now.....

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    REALLY!I'd really appreciate(sp?) it! Thanks,but how can I send them to you?By e-mail?Yahoo can't send very big attachments......
    Maybe that way I can make my project come true
    Pokemon:Special Season:League and Legend of OLDWIND
    Details later....

Last edited:
    Years
    well... compile them then put it in a zip. i would love to host it. its so neat. well... just compile it zip it then email me and illl figger it out a way to get it here.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Lets try...Now,can I get your e-mail?I couldn't find from your profile....

Post Bonus XD....Screenshot of my studio...(I'm posting it because I thought this post was too blank.I'd post another part,but if we manage to put the long parts to Imakuni's site,it'll be better for me,because cropping th parts are harder than making them....)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Note:Sorry to double post,but I waited for 2 days...
    YES!!!!!I'm very proud of the new parts!
    Order is:1)Shockpro.gif 2)Shock2.gif(I had to crop it a frame.It was Shock.gif)
    I want at least 6 replies,or less but LONG ones,but please don't be lazy this time,and I guarantee you won't be spamming "saying the same thing over and over"(^^;)There is more to talk than you can think,the scene,story,animation,and guesses on the next part like:
    Originally posted by StarLightUmbreon
    0_0 i can't belive they made that deal/bet. Look like things are going to get real intresting.
    Only a couple of people on each subject,and here are 6 replies.
    I spent hours on these!Really!!!!
    p.s Imakuni you better reply because:*see the pic,IMO it's too funny or ridiculous is better...*

Last edited:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Wow.............that 2nd part was amazing. How did you have the 2nd one move like that?
    Thats gonna be a nasty surprise for Junichi when that electric attack hits :bandit:
    The first part was great too. Water and electricity dont mix well :D

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Raydrogiga is the best at what he does when it comes to animated stories on PC. Wish I was that talented :laugh:

Back