• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen My, Grandma, what a huge Pokédex you have!

Years
  • Seen: 491
    Caught: 491

All perfectly legit, and I'm going to be on all the main Pokémon sites' chatrooms trying to get a Shaymin come Spring 2009, with the release of Oak's Letter.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • Seen: 087
    Caught: 018

Haha... XD
    I just started my game a few days ago though, so...
    And I don't really worry about collecting the Pokemon so much until I get done with the general story line of the game.

Zadros

Burn
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Aus
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    I am also one of those people who collects one of every Pokemon. Very happy about Ranch XD I have one of each of 491, no Shaymin or Arceus. Every form of Unown though, and a Ditto with every nature.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • seen:492
    caught:492
    I think all of them are legit.
    I caught and evolve about 80% of them. The rest were from trades.

RyCario

RJC
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    With AR, all, probably saw 365 and caught 198 before that though.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • Seen: 464, Obtained: 463

I have to hatch and evolve some stuff to get the rest, but I can't be bothered =P

Blue Tomoshibi

Pokémon a go-go!
    Years
  • 400 Seen 275 caught.

No GBA, all on Platinum, traded Event Pokemons from Pearl. Thank god for those events. I caught all Pokeradar Pokemon except the Loudred on Mt.Coronet. And I'm still trading Pokemon from Pearl to Platinum...

Years
  • I got all 493.

The only cheats I used was the walk through walls and the one to get the flute to catch arceus. It took me so long to do it even with those.

Back