• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My little pixel shack ^^

Pikachus_Paw

Star Gazer
    Years
    Uhh...Hi draginis...since your pixelling skills are sooo awesome...could you help me with a pixel edition for example,pixelize the girl in my avvie for me?The actual clothing is already on the sprite on my trainer card...I've tried several times but I can't add a nice ponytail so...yeah ^^

P.S.Make it like the other overworlds and backshots/trainers please

Latias_fan

Mew Ichigo
    Years
    Can I also have an overworld for these:
    My little pixel shack ^^
    and
    My little pixel shack ^^

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    overworld

can u make overworld and backpic for this plz(pic attached) and can u plz make a evo for this...
    My little pixel shack ^^
    ty in advance

P.S. if u hav time(you dnt hav 2 do this) can u make a evo to the evo of the penguin like thingy lol

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Hi, I've seen some of your sprites and try look awesome!

Could you, please, make me 2 sprites?

They are of my fake Pok?mon Ekuayshe...

My little pixel shack ^^

The pink one is the normal one and the green is the shiny!

Please! I would be very thankfull! Do it scratch, or fuse many Pokes but do it, please!

One more thing, could you save the sprites at PNG format 64x64 px??

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    Um... I don't quite understand your request Pikachus_Paw. ^^; (Don't worry, I get confused easily.)
    Here's yours Latias_fan:
    My little pixel shack ^^

And I'm not much in the way of scratches yet QFred, so this is all I could do:
    My little pixel shack ^^

Oh, and after this post, Backshots and Overworlds are closed until further notice. There will be exceptions for my friends and people who actually want to use them.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Ok I think he/she was on about making a trainer sprite of his/her avatar picture using the body of the sprite on his/her trainer card.

Anyway, could I get a pre-evolution of Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza.
    I love the previous scratch pokemon, so I was hoping there could be more!

Anyway, If you don't want to do them that's ok!

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    y do i get blanked? and i asked for backshot and overworld before that post...

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    oh and can i hav some pre-evos of legendaries plz(entei,raikou,suicune,moltrer,articuno and zapdos...

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    omfg
    I'll need some time to get all these done...>_< Teh rundown:
    Budgie_boy, I don't work with those legendaries, but I like the idea, so I'll try.
    Shaneypoo17, I didn't ignore you, just forgot to acknowledge your requests. x3 And please don't double post. I'll make those pre evos,too.
    ZORRO, since you actually intend on using them, I'll make them.
    Sunflorazumarill, unless you actually need them and aren't requesting for the sheer fun of it, I said no more OWs or backshots.(Pokemon or trainers.)
    neurotic, yeah, if you get me a reference pic...
    Since there are far too many requests for me to handle, I'm helping five people with their hacks, trying to get started on a comic, plus I want to sprite some particular people...
    Requests are closed until further notice. DO NOT REQUEST.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Draginis said:
    omfg
    I'll need some time to get all these done...>_< Teh rundown:
    Budgie_boy, I don't work with those legendaries, but I like the idea, so I'll try.
    Shaneypoo17, I didn't ignore you, just forgot to acknowledge your requests. x3 And please don't double post. I'll make those pre evos,too.
    ZORRO, since you actually intend on using them, I'll make them.
    Sunflorazumarill, unless you actually need them and aren't requesting for the sheer fun of it, I said no more OWs or backshots.(Pokemon or trainers.)
    neurotic, yeah, if you get me a reference pic...
    Since there are far too many requests for me to handle, I'm helping five people with their hacks, trying to get started on a comic, plus I want to sprite some particular people...
    Requests are closed until further notice. DO NOT REQUEST.

Actually, I'm going to use them in someone's sprite comic.

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    Oh Budgie Boy I got that baby Rayquaza
    My little pixel shack ^^

Shaneypoo17 I got that pre-evo Articuno, Zapdos, & Moltres
    Tada:
    My little pixel shack ^^

Chicero pre-evo of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres * just like Eevee evolved into 3 pokemon*
    Normal/ Flying

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
    Oh my goodness! How cute is that baby Rayquaza?! May I use it too, please?

Back