• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My little pixel shack ^^

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    lol here it is...(rocky) tell me if its bad and ill improve it...
    My little pixel shack ^^
    (i think the head is abit weird :S) And remember to give a credit!

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    Celebi22, I seen that sprite you sent and it's so cool... You're better than me. x3 *Adds Celebi22 to the list of people who are better than me*
    Sure, you can help. I'll try to think of something for you to do, unless you already had something in mind :P

~'PadFootPuppy'~ I'm suprised you liked it o_O; But go ahead ^^

~Dragon~Master~ I said request were closed, but I was already planning on making "Michael". So when I make it, you can have it.

neurotic, thanks for the reference. I'll try to make that soon.

Sorry requests are taking so long, I haven't had much computer time lately.

neurotic

Grey Hearted Hero
    Years
    Draginis said:
    Celebi22, I seen that sprite you sent and it's so cool... You're better than me. x3 *Adds Celebi22 to the list of people who are better than me*
    Sure, you can help. I'll try to think of something for you to do, unless you already had something in mind :P

~'PadFootPuppy'~ I'm suprised you liked it o_O; But go ahead ^^

~Dragon~Master~ I said request were closed, but I was already planning on making "Michael". So when I make it, you can have it.

neurotic, thanks for the reference. I'll try to make that soon.

Sorry requests are taking so long, I haven't had much computer time lately.

You're welcome, and it's okay, I can wait, I was planning on using it on a new Trainer Card for myself ^^;

Years
    Actually Draginis I was hoping to help out in the Trainer Sprites....and I want to request a Fusion...Celebi and Mew....want to see how that comes out...

Well good luck Draginis!

Years
    Shattered Moon ~ I know you mean well by posting that, Merry Early Christmas to you too ;) But please don't post unless it has something to do with the person's sprites. It's called being offtopic, in which is against the rules. Please, when you post, try to stay ontopic :)

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    Netto-Kun and DarkUmbreon, I said requests are closed. And I don't like making XD recolors anyway xP
    But I made the Mew/Celebi fusion, the baby Kyogre and the little bird thingy's evolution.
    Here they are...
    Celebi22:
    My little pixel shack ^^

Shaneypoo17:
    My little pixel shack ^^

Budgie_boy:
    My little pixel shack ^^
    <== Aww...
    And Misao, you requested that trainer in like, 4 other threads. TDT already made it for you, so that request ish canceled.

Back