• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
[SIZE="a"]I shall join!

- Favorite Episode: diamond dogs (actually, all of the episodes are Kewl.)
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow dash with applejack right behind... I like all of them.
- Favorite Side Pony: zecora... And derpy
- About Me: I love MLP! I've watched it for like, ever. I like rainbow dash, cause shes cool.
[/FONT]

According to the Member List, you're already on it...

Members

Rainbow Dash:
Sweet Candace
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
ash_ley
Xyrin
Hooh54
o3o
Akita
~Ryukaa
NightOfRemorse
Mizan de la Plume Kuro
TylerSymes
QuilavaKing
juniebug910
Black Hawk
Ineffable~
Ein-ENB-

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Has anyone noticed that the upcoming 3 episodes are all Apple Family related?

This saturday: Apple Bloom and Granny Smith
2 weeks later: Applejack goes missing
The week after that: This apple cider making thing

It seems like this month is Applejack month...

Edit: I forgot about Baby Cakes!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I have no problem with that. Applejack is my favorite character, and she hasn't really gotten anything this season (in terms of her own episode that is). Though I would preferred if they were spread out just a little bit, but why complain. I'll take what I can get. Hopefully they'll give Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie some things after Applejack though.

Years
Did anyone see this little correction the New York Times put out? Here's the important bit:

NYT-correction.jpg

Years
I'm honestly getting very tired of people taking their obsession with MLP to the point where when someone takes a photo of their MLP bedsheets and post it on DeviantART, it ends up making the front page with over 700+ favorites (true story lol). Front page material should be something artistically good, not a random photo of something lots of people like. That and including it in their graduation speeches, which also happens decently enough... ugh xD; I can rant about this all day; felt it was appropriate to finally admit it here.

It's unavoidable but I really hope it dies down soon. I like that MLP:FiM is so popular but I really don't want to associate with people who go that far into it. Mean, I know haha.

Last edited:

Black Hawk

Char
Years
[SIZE="a"]I like MLP, but honestly, I hate when people overload. They go crazy about it, they get bed clothes, and stuff like that.... I creeps me OUT.

I still like MLP, of course.[/SIZE]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
MLP is one of those series that I enjoy, but I don't go overboard on. I like the series, but not to the extent of many other fans, who basically have it surrounding their own lives I already have one series doing that to me, kthnksbye. I love MLP, but it's getting to the point in which I'm glad I don't remember jump into the fandom part of the series too much. Other than here, I really don't talk about MLP, other than to some friends who also like the show. I don't trot around showing how much I love it like other fans.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I used to be one of those people who went around showing how much I liked the show.
That was only when I first got into it, though.
Lately, I've been pretty quiet about the series. I mean, I still love it and all... but after seeing how obnoxious I probably was, I figured it was time to stop. This was a while ago. xD;
I'm still a huge pony fan. I'm willing to buy the toys, fan-merch, draw fanart, etc...
but the series doesn't consume my life like it used to.

Years
Ryukaa would become a pony if we didn't stop him...

I was never one to be crazy over Ponies like that. I like the show, thats about it. I will occasionally visit fansites, but somehow I always find the weird sections of those places. Like for example, Cupcakes.

My best friend is kind of like the crazier bronies, but he hasn't bought the toys...yet.

Black Hawk

Char
Years
[SIZE="a"]I don't tell most people I like MLP, because they'll make fun of me :(. They did it with Pokemon, and I don't wanna go through that again. Oh well, I get teased, don't matter. I certainly don't care.... Well maby a bit... Ok a lot.[/SIZE]

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Episode 16 has been leaked.

Season 2 Episode 16: Read It and Weep
Summary: Rainbow Dash secretly discovers the joys of reading when she's laid up in the hospital.
Air Date: February 4, 2012

No...I don't want Rainbow to become a bookworm, but I have wanted to see an episode where she isn't trying to steal the spotlight. It's so conflicting...

Years
Glad people are agreeing with me; I was afraid I came off as a little harsh at first, lol. I have the figures and such but I'd never go as far as to plaster my whole room with it and say something dorky that relates to MLP in a graduation speech. Very creepy.

The Dash hospital episode sounds fun! I don't see her becoming a bookworm past that single episode so I think it'll all turn out all right :3

Anyways, I loved this week's episode more than I thought I would... wasn't boring at all like I expected! The ending was great, I'm glad they didn't just come to a conclusion that Granny Smith was too weird and ended with Apple Bloom being completely embarrassed. Wouldn't have been a very good message for kids :P Family are always special, even if they're sometimes a little "strange"!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Ryukaa would become a pony if we didn't stop him...

Start a life where you have a mark on your flank that shows your true purpose in life and not need to struggle through school figuring out what you want to do? Yes please.
I'd love a carefree life like that, pony or not. xD;

Anyway, the new episode was alright. It doesn't rank among the better ones, in my opinion.
The episode just seemed... slow. I honestly was tempted to switch to anime around the first half. The last half on the other hand was pretty good. o3o
More history in Equestria is always entertaining. : D

Back