• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
  • The Dash hospital episode sounds fun! I don't see her becoming a bookworm past that single episode so I think it'll all turn out all right :3

Neither do I. But, I have been waiting so long for an episode where we see some of Dash's other characteristics.

My brain tells me I'm going to hate the episode, but my heart is saying this is what you've been waiting for...I'm so conflicted...

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Hearts can send messages? I'm looking forward to RainbowDash finally being reasonable. (Not that I don't like her current impulsiveness) I wonder what got her in the hospital? Ganondorf's kick to the face? (Mind if I post a link to Brawl Vault? I have great news!)

xHayleyChan

Lover of Cheesecake
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    - Favorite Episode: Dragonshy; There was a lot of cute Fluttershy moments in that episode and that was the first time you see her actually stand up for herself and her friends and overcome her fears.

- Favorite Main Pony:
    Fluttershy - Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves

- About Me:
    I-I'm H-Hayley, I'm really shy around new people so that is proberly the reason why I seem, Fluttershy as being my favourite of the mane 6 ponies. I also see myself as being like Twilight Sparkle, not having many friends then loosing myself in a book, so I didnt have to deal with it, tricking myself into thinking I didn't need them.

:3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• Neither do I. But, I have been waiting so long for an episode where we see some of Dash's other characteristics.

My brain tells me I'm going to hate the episode, but my heart is saying this is what you've been waiting for...I'm so conflicted...
    Consider me impressed that a whole episode is going to be dedicated to a characteristic of Rainbow Dash that isn't her arrogance. Hopefully it should be a good one, and one that develops her character in a way that other pony-centric episodes have done.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Consider me impressed that a whole episode is going to be dedicated to a characteristic of Rainbow Dash that isn't her arrogance. Hopefully it should be a good one, and one that develops her character in a way that other pony-centric episodes have done.

There are other characteristics she has than her arrogance, but the writers continued to milk that...and I don't really like that.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I wish they showed off her loyalty more... as that is her special characteristic.

We haven't seen much of her loyalty, excluding the pilot/Part 2 and the Rebirth of Harmony, probably one of the only times we see her loyalty is in Griffon the Brush Off when she defends her loyalty to her friends (Twilight & co.) after seeing how mean Gilda treated them all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What I find kind of amusing actually is Rarity during the episode with her a Sweetie Belle. Her's is Generosity, and yet Applejack had to give her a little lecture that sometimes she has to give a little and allow Sweetie Belle to have it her way every once and a while. It just made me go 'So.. Rarity only generous on materialistic things?"

Of course... ya'll can disagree with me, but it was just the feeling that I got there. It was still a good episode, regardless!

BUT YES. It would be nice to see more of Rainbow Dash's Loyalty, and the other aspects of her personality that isn't her arrogance. As for how she ends up in the Hospital. I want to bet her Wing(s). Though it would be nice for it to be something else. Something less obvious.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • There are other characteristics she has than her arrogance, but the writers continued to milk that...and I don't really like that.

Me neither, it's clearly a sign of Rainbow Dash being flanderized (or as I like to call it, "character undevelopment") by the writers, and it's something I was hoping the series would not run into during it's course...

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • OMG. Hi everypony. Where the buck have I been!? xD

Sorry about that, been busy with my moderation job at ManeMedia, another community.
    But, I didn't forget about you all...

So, Baby Cakes. What a cute, character building episode for Pinkie Pie! :)

Back