• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
  • I reallyyyy liked this episode. Pinkie was so adorable and I was glad to see a different side of her rather than her usual silly self. That last bit with her lesson was one of the best moments imo <3

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Yeah, the flour was a peculiar strategy, but it worked pretty much flawlessly. But, poor Pinkie overbooked herself on babysitting both the Cakes' newborns, which she said about in the exit of the episode.

The newborns had a lot of energy for newborns...
    Seriously, Pound Cake could fly and his sister could magic.

So, to me, that says when they are at a young age, they can do that but as time goes along, they lose the memory of it and well... need to be retaught. For example, a newborn child actually knows how to swim but after 8 or 10 months, they'll forget how. It's an interesting concept what they used in the show.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

So, to me, that says when they are at a young age, they can do that but as time goes along, they lose the memory of it and well... need to be retaught. For example, a newborn child actually knows how to swim but after 8 or 10 months, they'll forget how. It's an interesting concept what they used in the show.
    That's what other people were mentioning too. They were upset that Pound could fly while Scootaloo can't. But Pound will probably need to relearn how to fly when he gets older. Same thing with Pumpkin and magic. She could use it (as Rarity mentioned that baby unicorns tend to have "bursts" of magic), but when she gets older, she'll have to learn how to use it. It is a nice feature that they added.

I also like the fact that Pound and Pumpkin are references to the Flintstones' Bam-Bam and Pebbles. Plus, they were just adorable.

It was great to see Pinkie Pie grow, and in a different way than she was written before.

Still, I can not wait for the next episode.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • To be honest, I think that shipping would work... somewhat. xD;
    It's definitely promising! If it works well, I hope it's not just for that one episode.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Eh, I don't think fans of the other Big Mac ships will stop liking the other ships because the show might say that he's with Cheerilee. Lots of fans ignore canon to like what they like.

Haha. I love the "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS MATCHMAKERS! YAY!"

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years

• I think this whole thing will maybe be one episode, but if it's not, and it's long term, you can kiss all those Big Mac X Fluttershy fics goodbye.

I doubt that any kind of fanfics will go away despite any circumstances. Even if the relationship is long term, fics of Big Mac and Fluttershy will still exist, many fanfics go against official situations. Like Knuckles X Tikal fics, Sonic X Shadow fics, etc.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    pffft. Canon Pairings never, ever, stops fanfiction. Never has, and it never will. I've seen plenty of fanfiction for characters who have someone canonly, such as a fiance and so forth. Doesn't stop people from pairing them up with others.

That said, I don't really have any pairings for MLP, so I'll probably enjoy this episode as much as I've enjoyed other episodes so far.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I don't enjoy any MLP pairings, because they're mostly involving the Mane 6, and they're just friends, not romantically involved at all...
    I don't like MLP pairings either. They're a bit awkward. :x

Back